Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: RPI 2010-2011 VI- Red Dead Redemption

Originally posted by vicb View Post
    I'm a Yale fan toknight, as if it matters. Cornell has been to the dance too many times. Time to let someone else in.
    Same here. I'm tired of Cornell...time to let someone else have their chance.
    Union Hockey

2014 National Champions!!!!

Comment

Don't think there are any bigger Yale fans tonight than those on this board.
      Hope we can help you guys out....would love to see you in the tourney!
      -------------
      Yale University 2013 National Champs

Comment

Just tossing out a pregame reminder that Tom and I are live blogging tonight's games over at WaP. We've seen a lot of the regulars over there already. Feel free to come over and join in the chat.
        APBWiki

Comment

Originally posted by GRussinko View Post
          Just tossing out a pregame reminder that Tom and I are live blogging tonight's games over at WaP. We've seen a lot of the regulars over there already. Feel free to come over and join in the chat.
          Dumb question-how do you join in the chat?
          Take the shortest distance to the puck and arrive in ill humor

Comment

Originally posted by DrDemento View Post
            Dumb question-how do you join in the chat?
            Once you load the page there should be a big Cover it Live window in the first post. Just click inside of that and it should load.
            APBWiki

Comment

Once you load the page there should be a big Cover it Live window in the first post. Just click inside of that and it should load.
              That allows me to see the chat window and others chatting-but how do i post ?(i am dense tonight)

Comment

That allows me to see the chat window and others chatting-but how do i post ?(i am dense tonight)
                The bottom of the window should have a box for your name and a message, followed by a send button.
                APBWiki

Comment

The bottom of the window should have a box for your name and a message, followed by a send button.
                  Thanks GR-will head over there. One more Gimlet and i should be in rare form

Comment

• Originally posted by GRussinko View Post
                    . Ok a blogger at uscho said since DC won doesnt look good for RPI?

Comment

Yale up 1-0, mid 1st period.

Comment

Thanks GR-will head over there. One more Gimlet and i should be in rare form
                        No wonder you're having some difficulties.

Comment

Originally posted by IMO View Post
                          . Ok a blogger at uscho said since DC won doesnt look good for RPI?
                          That is because, had Colgate won and a few other things happened, there was another out should Cornell win. However, since Dartmouth won, it's all down to Yale/Cornell. RPI has locked up 15th in the PWR, it's just a question of whether it garners an at-large bid.

Comment

Yale up 2-0. Yale radio has two of the most arrogant announcers I've ever heard. To hear them call it, Yale is playing Ithaca High School.

Comment

Originally posted by RPI92 View Post
                              Yale up 2-0. Yale radio has two of the most arrogant announcers I've ever heard. To hear them call it, Yale is playing Ithaca High School.
                              This has to be the same announcer as last weeks SLU/Yale games. He was a complete tool!
                              St. Lawrence Skating Saints Hockey

6 time ECAC Champions: 1962, 1988, 1989, 1992, 2000, 2001
                              4 time ECAC Runner-Ups: 1964, 1987, 1991, 1999
                              2 time ECAC Cleary Cup Champions: 2000, 2007
                              16 NCAA Tournament Appearances: 1952, 1955, 1956, 1959, 1960, 1961, 1962, 1983, 1987, 1988, 1989, 1992, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2007
                              9 NCAA Frozen Four Appearances: 1952, 1955, 1956, 1959, 1960, 1961, 1962, 1988, 2000
                              2 time NCAA Tournament Runner-Ups: 1961, 1988

Comment

5-0 Yale...anyone who may have missed the earlier post, a live discussion is going on at Withoutapeer
                                Last edited by NYhockeyguy; 03-19-2011, 07:46 PM.
                                RIT Tigers
                                2006-2007, 2008-2009, 2009-2010, 2010-2011 Regular Season Champions
                                2010,2015, 2016 Atlantic Hockey Champions

Comment

Working...
                                X