PDA

View Full Version : What does Don Adam for for a living?

Pages : [1] 2

goalie heckler
03-18-2011, 04:34 PM
Bendy straw manufacturer? Vacuum salesman? Black hole physicist? Seriously though, what's his day job?

(It looks like he's doing tonight's game)

co14ers
03-18-2011, 04:49 PM
Bendy straw manufacturer? Vacuum salesman? Black hole physicist? Seriously though, what's his day job?

He's a cop.

dubbie31
03-18-2011, 05:10 PM
I know he used to be in Louisville CO. I'll ask his nephew next time I see him.

Tipsy McStagger
03-18-2011, 07:22 PM
Make proper sentences.

flyund
03-18-2011, 07:23 PM
he's a Cop in Denver

MadCityRich
03-18-2011, 09:15 PM
Isn't he the voice of Tennessee Tuxedo?

Happy
03-19-2011, 12:37 AM
He makes **** up.

CCtig
03-19-2011, 12:55 AM

His real day job is to cheer for all things DU!

co14ers
03-19-2011, 01:07 AM
His real day job is to cheer for all things DU!

Actually, he had sex with a CC Tiger at the Lampl party. (From common street knowledge that you have no access to). I hear Abe was there, so you may want to ask him about the details.

co14ers
03-19-2011, 01:09 AM
he's a Cop in Denver

No, Louisville, CO. Halfway between Denver and Boulder.

CCtig
03-19-2011, 01:16 AM
Actually, he had sex with a CC Tiger at the Lampl party. (From common street knowledge that you have no access to). I hear Abe was there, so you may want to ask him about the details.

Ha! Only you would have access to sex with a Tiger (since you were breed, born, and raised in Colorado Springs)! Besides Abe is only two years old, dude he was not even born when you and Lampl had that sex party!

Come join us Saturday night at McCabe's, I'll be hanging out with a hot Sioux chick cheering for UND!!

UML
03-19-2011, 09:11 AM
Ha! Only you would have access to sex with a Tiger (since you were breed, born, and raised in Colorado Springs)! Besides Abe is only two years old, dude he was not even born when you and Lampl had that sex party!

Come join us Saturday night at McCabe's, I'll be hanging out with a hot Sioux chick cheering for UND!! Are you going to be with a hot Native American chick or a hot fan of the Sioux hockey team?

flyund
03-19-2011, 10:53 AM
Really when he flies out he uses his denver police dept id since he carries his firearm.

Skeeterman
03-19-2011, 12:28 PM
He reviews goals for the NHL, that's why he reviews so many at college games--to stay in form.

goalie heckler
03-20-2011, 05:36 PM
It would be awesome if he left the WCHA for the Big Ten. Maybe he could drop his weapon and become their head of officiating.

UMDbulldogs#1
03-20-2011, 08:15 PM
Regardless of his real profession, he certainly can not be any worse at that than he is at comprehending his rule book. Seriously, how many elbows does a guy have to take in the ear before he calls a penalty?

co14ers
03-20-2011, 10:20 PM

Come join us Saturday night at McCabe's, I'll be hanging out with a hot Sioux chick cheering for UND!!

Seriously, Abe is the antithesis of reason. He's known as an arsewipe by all fan bases on this board. But, to his credit, if you are going to be an arsewipe, be the best!

The Rube
03-20-2011, 10:24 PM

If you see a midget-like (read: really short) blonde girl there, tell her "hi" from Brent. She'll know. She may have a small dog with her. :D

Greyeagle
03-21-2011, 08:17 AM
Adam is the founder & CEO of N&IWTSTS.com
New & Inventive Ways To Screw The Sioux

Skeeterman
03-21-2011, 10:37 AM
I believe he also accepts financial incentives, to get some extra "mad" money.