Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Meet and Greet at the Gahden (HE Semis and Finals)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Meet and Greet at the Gahden (HE Semis and Finals)

Didn't see a thread about this so I'm starting one. I have seen other threads before so just curious if anyone is doing anything? I won't be there for Friday's games but I will be there on Saturday (even if NU loses) so let's hear people's thoughts!

I will be in the loge (not sure where yet, still working out my ticket situation) and it will be me, the Mrs, and one of her good friends (a Cornell fan). What about everyone else?
    Originally posted by Bakunin
    Learning the history and actually suffering through it are very different things. You simply can't appreciate a title as much if you don't suffer through a lot of failure beforehand. To put it another way, if MNS ever gets any, he'll appreciate the experience on a far deeper level than the rest of us did when it was our first time, simply because he's gone far longer and failed far more than we ever did.

Re: Meet and Greet at the Gahden (HE Semis and Finals)

There will be a group of 15 of us going to the games this weekend. Most of us are UNH fans, but there will be two UML fans and our buddy from Canisius. We also have one friend who is from Romania coming. He has only attended two hockey games; he is a big table tennis fan, but is also willing to learn more about our beloved game. Chickens@NU, if you have any knowledge to pass onto him that would be great. We would love to meet up with your group- how about behind your section between games (after a Huskies win!)? We are planning on going to Dino's Bar in Brockton for some post game entertainment. PM me if you want to come. I guess we can make plans for Saturday when we meet up tomorrow. Here's to a great weekend of hockey!

Comment

Originally posted by UNH8 View Post
      There will be a group of 15 of us going to the games this weekend. Most of us are UNH fans, but there will be two UML fans and our buddy from Canisius. We also have one friend who is from Romania coming. He has only attended two hockey games; he is a big table tennis fan, but is also willing to learn more about our beloved game. Chickens@NU, if you have any knowledge to pass onto him that would be great. We would love to meet up with your group- how about behind your section between games (after a Huskies win!)? We are planning on going to Dino's Bar in Brockton for some post game entertainment. PM me if you want to come. I guess we can make plans for Saturday when we meet up tomorrow. Here's to a great weekend of hockey!
      Like I was saying in my post, I'm not going to be there on Friday since my wife and I already had plans, but we will be there on Saturday!
      Learning the history and actually suffering through it are very different things. You simply can't appreciate a title as much if you don't suffer through a lot of failure beforehand. To put it another way, if MNS ever gets any, he'll appreciate the experience on a far deeper level than the rest of us did when it was our first time, simply because he's gone far longer and failed far more than we ever did.

Comment

Originally posted by Chickens@NU View Post
        Like I was saying in my post, I'm not going to be there on Friday since my wife and I already had plans, but we will be there on Saturday!
        And you call yourself a fan! You should be banned from the Dog Pound!
        Originally posted by mookie1995
        bc is superior to bu in nearly everything. while it is sad that it has come to it, it's the truth. if bu doesn't like it, improve.
        Rep from Hokydad -"and your an old never been piece of ****"

Originally Posted by Dirty
        Why is anyone surprised that Old Pio is acting like a grumpy old f^ck? He is a grumpy old f^ck.

Comment

Originally posted by Chickens@NU View Post
          Chickens, have fun with your wife today. If UNH wins on Saturday, we are getting a party bus and hitting up all the hot spots... can we count you and Mrs Chickens down for two?

Comment

Originally posted by theprofromdover View Post
            And you call yourself a fan! You should be banned from the Dog Pound!
            Thank God! Why would I want to be with a bunch of rat dogs in red and white from that strip mall of a school on Comm Ave? I'll take the DogHouse any day of the dogpound.

Comment

Originally posted by UNH8 View Post
              Chickens, have fun with your wife today. If UNH wins on Saturday, we are getting a party bus and hitting up all the hot spots... can we count you and Mrs Chickens down for two?
              Sounds like a great idea, but the Mrs has plans before the game with a friend and I have to pick her up at 4, so that would be a no for us on that front too. Thanks though! If I was still in school, I would so join you. Thanks for the offer. Also, I believe our seats are in loge section 3.

Comment

Working...
              X