Merrimack College 2010-2011: playoff run

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by John_Fuller View Post
    Congrats guys...do the rest of the Hockey East small schools a favor and win a championship. It's been 15 years since a non-Big 4 team won...PC 1996.
    Congrads on a well played game, a Little scary in the beginning good luck against BC.

Comment

Re: Merrimack College 2010-2011: playoff run

I second unh1982's comment above. Your fan base at the Garden on Friday night was fantastic! Good luck against BC on Saturday night.

Comment

Yes, indeed -- the Warriors earned this win against the Wildcats. Congratulations, and I hope to see you skating the trophy around the ice tonight, rather than BC (yet again.) Don't take any prisoners!
        We are usually convinced more easily by reasons we have found ourselves than by those which have occurred to others.
        ---Blaise Pascal

When two opposite points of view are expressed with equal intensity, the truth does not necessarily lie exactly halfway between them. It is possible for one side to be simply wrong.
        --Richard Dawkins

UNH Wildcats: Winners, 20XX NCAA Men's Hockey National Championship

Comment

this has just been unreal, so pumped for the game, probly not gunna sleep. Thought the team had the jitters at the beginning but canatta got them through it and then they played fantastic with canatta making all the big saves. So amped, merrimack warriors in the hockey east championship!
          MERRIMACK WARRIORS

Comment

Good Luck Mack!

All of us non Big 4 teams are rooting for you to end the 4's hold on the HE title tonight.
            New Arena New Arena where for art thou New Arena

Comment

Originally posted by irishfan85 View Post
              I don't hate anything about BC's hockey program. I respect their hockey program a great deal. I just cannot stand the pompous attitude of many BC'ers and when you compare BC's other athletic programs to those of its southern league mates, it just does not compare. You listen to BC alumns right and left talk about how great tailgating at Shea Field is and how great they are. Try going to an ACC or SEC football game and then get back to me. Not directing that at you. You're a knowledgable poster and I actually think many of the BC hockey posters on here are quite astute. And, BC's basketball program has had quite a bit of issues. I've dispised OSU for corruption, criminals, etc for many years.
              Poor baby.
              Originally posted by mookie1995
              bc is superior to bu in nearly everything. while it is sad that it has come to it, it's the truth. if bu doesn't like it, improve.
              Rep from Hokydad -"and your an old never been piece of ****"

Originally Posted by Dirty
              Why is anyone surprised that Old Pio is acting like a grumpy old f^ck? He is a grumpy old f^ck.

Comment

Originally posted by theprofromdover View Post
                Poor baby.
                Whitedead wuz robbed
                I believe in equality of effort. In life, in hockey in everything.

Comment

Congratulations to coach Dennehy and the Merrimack Warriors. I will be pulling for you to bring home some hardware tonight.

Comment

Very proud and excited for tonight! I know that we all appreciate the love we are getting from HEA fans. Go Mack!

Comment

• Re: Merrimack College 2010-2011: playoff run

Nice win last night and best of luck tonight Mack! Should be a great game!

Comment

Must echo the sentiments of my fellow Wildcat fans. Great job by your team, and awesome support at the Garden last night. It'll be even louder in support of you guys tonight, I imagine, and I hope to see you guys come out on top. Congrats again, and good luck!

Comment

i am glad to see new blood in the tourny, and hopefully for years to come. Sad its at UNH's expense, but what can ya do.

Seriously, how ****ah for UNH would it be if MACK took home some hardware this year? Not to knock on the warriors, but more from the perspective from watching UNH fail forever... change might be good!
                          "Look to the end, no matter what it is you are considering. Often enough, God gives man a glimpse of happiness, and then utterly ruins him"

-Herodotus

Comment

Mack's support was awesome, really made it a fun atmosphere. Looking forward to tonight's game, go merrimack!
                            Arenas Attended
                            Matthews Arena
                            Agganis Arena
                            Tsongas Arena
                            Lawler Arena
                            Schneider Arena
                            Mullins Center
                            TD Banknorth Garden
                            Conte Forum
                            Whittemore Center
                            Gutterson Fieldhouse
                            Alfond Arena
                            Compton Family Ice Arena

Comment

Great game by Mack last night. I see them going far in the NCAA's. Although I'm a BC fan, I've followed the Merrimack program for many years as my daughter went to school there. They are now a quality program and a great representative for Hockey East.

To Mike, the Merrimack employee with the Jeff State sweater, who I spoke with in front of the 4's before the game, I told you so.
                              BEER, Making white men dance since 1858.

Just when these people think they have all the answers, I change the question.

Comment

• All indications, but we won't know until 1130, have Merrimack staying east in manchester!!! BC can't stay there because unh is a 4 seed and you can't have interconference matchups in the first round. WOW!!!
                                As everyone knows... there was a crisis, as Justin (MCHOCKEY) went AWOL 4 minutes into the first game... and thankfully he wandered his way to the meet and greet in one piece... listening to Mike (Warrior51) tell this story was *** hilarious...

-Redman after the first night of the HE Tournament(2004).

Comment

Working...
                                X