Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Round 2 – UAA vs. CC– momma gonna knock you out – who is your home girl?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Round 2 – UAA vs. CC– momma gonna knock you out – who is your home girl?

Originally posted by SoCalSiouxFan View Post
    4 goals against UAA? Not likely!
    UAA sometimes struggle with goal scoring but their defense and goaltending is outstanding.

This could be a 1-0 game.
    I could see a 3-2 or 4-3 game but 1-0 in five overtimes could happen as well.

Comment

Originally posted by dave29 View Post
      1-0 in five overtimes could happen as well.
      That is what I'm hoping for.

I'll be rooting for CC, but I think UAA wins a close one. I'll say 3-2 UAA.
      North Dakota
      National Champions: 1959, 1963, 1980, 1982, 1987, 1997, 2000, 2016

Comment

Originally posted by Driftryder View Post
        It says 7:00PM on my ticket.

Edit: FSN is carrying both this game and the UMD Beaver game at 3:30PM
        I assume that is Central time?

I may have some difficulty with finding a TV given that other sport and its tournament.

Comment

Thanks for the info. Hopefully FCS picks it up so I don't have to use the computer.

And I'm going with 2-1 Seawolves. They're on a roll and have nothing to lose.

Originally posted by Fighting Sioux 23 View Post
          The tournament is on Fox Sports North and Rocky Mountain, it will also be online w/Director's Cut.

This should be the link...

http://www.foxsportsnorth.com/pages/...key_livestream

I've also heard that WCHA.com will have it online as well. Both options are free, and pretty good quality.

Hopefully that helps.
          “We offer no apology for our location at 64 51’21’’ north latitude. We are building for the future and we are confident that well directed effort and education are the forces which make progress possible”

—UA President Charles E. Bunnell, 1925

Comment

Originally posted by Fighting Sioux 23 View Post
            That is what I'm hoping for.

I'll be rooting for CC, but I think UAA wins a close one. I'll say 3-2 UAA.
            Why do you doubt us?

Comment

Originally posted by dave29 View Post
              Why do you doubt us?
              I think UAA will be able to set the tempo, play their style and shut down CC. If CC can come out strong early and get ahead by a couple, then I think they will be able to win. If UAA scores first, it will be difficult for CC to get around UAAs defense. I see the game being very close, and wouldn't be surprised if it went to OT. I just see UAA being a bit stronger defensively and can hold CC. I hope I'm wrong though.
              North Dakota
              National Champions: 1959, 1963, 1980, 1982, 1987, 1997, 2000, 2016

Comment

Originally posted by uaafanblog View Post
                I don't expect you to understand since you can't process me with a normal brain.
                Well played. Now I'm the one that looks stupid...
                Originally posted by vizoroo
                Thought you had picked the avatar so we could id you. Guess he fooled me too.
                Originally posted by duper
                I obviously missed it, but it sounds like some idiot from CC took trolling to a whole new, totally inappropriate level.

I was well over the borderline. I figured I would meet you on your turf.
                Every time you post like an *******, I want to quote the idiotic comment you made where you claim not to be a troll. You're such a dick.
                Originally posted by dggoddard
                Finally you made me laugh.

There may be hope for you yet.

Comment

Originally posted by ronmexico View Post
                  i thought you looked like you always do.
                  Alaska Dispatch .... Doyle Woody
                  UAF made the kind of hockey history on October 10th 2015 that no team wants to claim – the Nanooks became the first NCAA Division I victim of Arizona State.

Originally Posted by WeWantMore At least you guys have Packers colors.

I Must be Famous ....a School named their program after me

Comment

Originally posted by ronmexico View Post
                    Now you're getting it. Allow me to quote the official WCHA Newbie Guide

"Don't try to match wits with Drop The Puck; never mind go ahead ... humility is good for you."

Or something close to that. "Drop The Puck" is my former incarnation here.

Comment

Originally posted by Squarebanks View Post
                      Thanks for the info. Hopefully FCS picks it up so I don't have to use the computer.

And I'm going with 2-1 Seawolves. They're on a roll and have nothing to lose.
                      GCI says they'll have it on channel 1 up here. Don't know if it'll be on in Fairbanks as well but FCS will have it as well.
                      U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
                      Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
                      I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
                      But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
                      Originally posted by Doyle Woody
                      Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

Grant and Parkinson after today's Game Day skate.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
                          GCI says they'll have it on channel 1 up here. Don't know if it'll be on in Fairbanks as well but FCS will have it as well.
                          Since I now live with the tree people in the rain forest, in this WHL wasteland, I am very grateful for FCS and CBS College Sports.
                          “We offer no apology for our location at 64 51’21’’ north latitude. We are building for the future and we are confident that well directed effort and education are the forces which make progress possible”

—UA President Charles E. Bunnell, 1925

Comment

Go Tigers!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by SoCalSiouxFan View Post
                              4 goals against UAA? Not likely!
                              UAA sometimes struggle with goal scoring but their defense and goaltending is outstanding.

This could be a 1-0 game.
                              You were saying? Too much sun eh?

Go Tigers!
                              World Arena North (aka Magness Arena on the campus of Denver State University) where the Colorado College Tigers are 17-11-5 all time against the Metro State Pioneers. Thank you Denver Roadrunners for building a second home for CC!!

World Arena North lives on!! Go Tigers!!

CC Tiger fans join us at: http://cctigerhockey.yuku.com

Comment

Originally posted by CCtig View Post
                                You were saying? Too much sun eh?

Go Tigers!
                                Like I said earlier whoever got to 4 goals won every game between us this season.

Congrats Tigers. Good luck at the national. And spank fighting sue.

Comment

Working...
                                X