Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Round 2 – UAA vs. CC– momma gonna knock you out – who is your home girl?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Round 2 – UAA vs. CC– momma gonna knock you out – who is your home girl?

Game update...

I literally woke up and it was Christmas...

Owens has decided he will start in net Thursday! He has been quoted as saying "Watch me bury you!" and “Mistook this rockstar, bro." and “Surprise. That’s what winners do.” and “I dare you to keep up with me.” and “The only thing I’m addicted to right now is winning.”

GO TIGERS!!!
    Originally posted by vizoroo
    Thought you had picked the avatar so we could id you. Guess he fooled me too.
    Originally posted by duper
    I obviously missed it, but it sounds like some idiot from CC took trolling to a whole new, totally inappropriate level.

I was well over the borderline. I figured I would meet you on your turf.
    Every time you post like an *******, I want to quote the idiotic comment you made where you claim not to be a troll. You're such a dick.
    Originally posted by dggoddard
    Finally you made me laugh.

There may be hope for you yet.

Comment

I hear Scotty Owens has the distinctive odor of fetid gorgonzola trailing him like a thick blue haze.

Comment

I know you've been struggling with this whole fan forum concept but lemme splain a couple of things. When a thread is languishing and someone comes in to revive it with some mildly creative dig (as above) then etiquette requires you take a couple of approaches in order to further the fun.

One might be to parrot the original in some manner. Or perhaps go "off board" with something wholly unique. But simply retorting that I'm really the one that smells is just pure UNDness. I schooled Dirty along these lines several times in the deep past here and just look what he has become. Sure sometimes he reverts to the inane or even delves into blatant gossip like a 9 year old girl. But overall the guy does try to at least to be funny.

In summary ... me=funny ... you=notsomuch. But there's hope. As long as I withhold the commentary about grown men still wearing skater pants with the back pockets in the vicinity of the back of their knees ... then you can hope.

Comment

Originally posted by uaafanblog View Post
          I know you've been struggling with this whole fan forum concept but lemme splain a couple of things. When a thread is languishing and someone comes in to revive it with some mildly creative dig (as above) then etiquette requires you take a couple of approaches in order to further the fun.

One might be to parrot the original in some manner. Or perhaps go "off board" with something wholly unique. But simply retorting that I'm really the one that smells is just pure UNDness. I schooled Dirty along these lines several times in the deep past here and just look what he has become. Sure sometimes he reverts to the inane or even delves into blatant gossip like a 9 year old girl. But overall the guy does try to at least to be funny.

In summary ... me=funny ... you=notsomuch. But there's hope. As long as I withhold the commentary about grown men still wearing skater pants with the back pockets in the vicinity of the back of their knees ... then you can hope.
          Your schtick is getting old Donald. CO14ers = Fresh; Donald="Same old, long winded diatribes with sesquipedalian excess". Yawn.
          DU Pioneer Hockey. National Champions: 1958, 1960, 1961, 1968, 1969, 2004, 2005
          sigpic
          WCHA arenas I have visited: Magness, Kohl, Sullivan, National Hockey Center, DECC, Cleveland Steamer World Arena (CSWA)

Thanks for your friendship Jimbo!!!

Comment

Originally posted by co14ers View Post
            Your schtick is getting old Donald. CO14ers = Fresh; Donald="Same old, long winded diatribes with sesquipedalian excess". Yawn.
            3 Protips for less Internet co14ers personal embarrassment: Drink LeSs ... climb mOaR mountains ... Change first name to something other than Todd ...

Comment

Originally posted by uaafanblog View Post

Donald,

Who or what are you referring to? At this point I'm puzzled...
              Originally posted by vizoroo
              Thought you had picked the avatar so we could id you. Guess he fooled me too.
              I obviously missed it, but it sounds like some idiot from CC took trolling to a whole new, totally inappropriate level.

I was well over the borderline. I figured I would meet you on your turf.
              Every time you post like an *******, I want to quote the idiotic comment you made where you claim not to be a troll. You're such a dick.
              Originally posted by dggoddard
              Finally you made me laugh.

There may be hope for you yet.

Comment

What time is this game? If a local bar gets the game, I will probably watch.

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
                  What time is this game? If a local bar gets the game, I will probably watch.
                  It says 7:00PM on my ticket.

Edit: FSN is carrying both this game and the UMD Beaver game at 3:30PM
                  Last edited by Driftryder; 03-17-2011, 10:51 AM.
                  Originally posted by CavalryNate
                  Disrespecting the Gophers is like disowning your mother the first time you get a girlfriend.
                  sigpic

Comment

Any of you know if Fox College Sports is picking up the feed for tonight?
                    “We offer no apology for our location at 64 51’21’’ north latitude. We are building for the future and we are confident that well directed effort and education are the forces which make progress possible”

—UA President Charles E. Bunnell, 1925

Comment

CC 4, UAA 1.

Go Tigers!!
                      World Arena North (aka Magness Arena on the campus of Denver State University) where the Colorado College Tigers are 17-11-5 all time against the Metro State Pioneers. Thank you Denver Roadrunners for building a second home for CC!!

World Arena North lives on!! Go Tigers!!

CC Tiger fans join us at: http://cctigerhockey.yuku.com

Comment

Originally posted by CCtig View Post
                        CC 4, UAA 1.

Go Tigers!!
                        Sounds good to me! Go Tigers!!

Comment

Originally posted by Squarebanks View Post
                          Any of you know if Fox College Sports is picking up the feed for tonight?
                          The tournament is on Fox Sports North and Rocky Mountain, it will also be online w/Director's Cut.

This should be the link...

http://www.foxsportsnorth.com/pages/...key_livestream

I've also heard that WCHA.com will have it online as well. Both options are free, and pretty good quality.

Hopefully that helps.
                          North Dakota
                          National Champions: 1959, 1963, 1980, 1982, 1987, 1997, 2000, 2016

Comment

Originally posted by ronmexico View Post
                            Donald,

Who or what are you referring to? At this point I'm puzzled...
                            I don't expect you to understand since you can't process me with a normal brain.

Comment

Originally posted by CCtig View Post
                              CC 4, UAA 1.

Go Tigers!!
                              4 goals against UAA? Not likely!
                              UAA sometimes struggle with goal scoring but their defense and goaltending is outstanding.

This could be a 1-0 game.
                              "For me, college hockey was obviously the best step I could have taken to get to the next level." - Jonathan Toews, North Dakota/Chicago Blackhawks

Comment

Such anger in this thread. It's St. Patrick's Day for Christ's sake.

Comment

Working...
                                X