X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Wisconsin Hockey: Vol. XVIII - Belief in a Better Tomorrow

Originally posted by Timothy A View Post
    Boy it felt great to see BC get throttled. Thank you CC for destroying BC.
    Couldn't agree more sir.

Comment

****in' A, Timothy A!!
      "Show me a good loser, and I'll show you a loser." Vince Lombardi

"License to kill gophers by the government of the United Nations. Man; free to kill gophers at will. To kill, you must know your enemy, and in this case, my enemy is a varmint....and a varmint will never quit...ever. They're like Viet Cong...Varmint Cong, so you have to fall back on superior intelligence and superior firepower...and that's all she wrote. Au revoir, gopher." Karl Spackler 1980

Comment

Ha, jeez, all because BC beat you last year. You'd think Jerry York kicked all your dogs

Comment

Originally posted by J.D. View Post
          Ha, jeez, all because BC beat you last year. You'd think Jerry York kicked all your dogs
          Somehow, BC fans found a way to be even more insufferable than MN fans when they were winning.

Also, when you win the title, you get the target on your backs the next season. Seems like a reasonable trade-off to me.

Comment

couldn't agree more. now I'd like to see michigan knocked out
            Everything in its right place, Wisconsin Hockey National Champs!

"but you're not as confused as him are you. it's not your job to be as confused as Nigel". Tap pt 1.

"I think it's ****ing stock. What--? Which part of that is unclear to you? I think it sounds stock to my ears. I mean, do you want me to write it down?" Tap Pt. 2

Who???! So What!!!! Big Deal!!!!

Comment

Well, I'm liveblogging the regionals over at the NoAlibis blog.

So far, it has not devolved into me getting depressed over the Badgers not making the NCAAs this year, but I only just got my first beer of the night.
              If you want to be a BADGER, just come along with me

BRING BACK PAT RICHTER!!!

At his graduation ceremony from the U of Minnesota, my cousin got a keychain. When asked what UW gave her for graduation, my sister said, "A degree from a University that matters."

Canned music is a pathetic waste of your time.

Comment

I'm personally wondering why that BC team didn't show up in Detroit last year. That'd have been awesome.
                If you want to be a BADGER, just come along with me

BRING BACK PAT RICHTER!!!

At his graduation ceremony from the U of Minnesota, my cousin got a keychain. When asked what UW gave her for graduation, my sister said, "A degree from a University that matters."

Canned music is a pathetic waste of your time.

Comment

No question, you guys were horrible winners. Nice to see Muse crying after his GAA in the tourney nearly doubled after just one game.

Have fun golfing. Huge choke job to win 30 games and then give up 8 in game 1.

Comment

I see Coach Eaves is being badmouthed by CC fans in the West regional thread. Anyone know W T F that's all about?
                    "This world is your world. Take it easy, but take it." - Woody Guthrie

Comment

• Re: Wisconsin Hockey: Vol. XVIII - Belief in a Better Tomorrow

Originally posted by Gurtholfin View Post
                      No question, you guys were horrible winners. Nice to see Muse crying after his GAA in the tourney nearly doubled after just one game.

Have fun golfing. Huge choke job to win 30 games and then give up 8 in game 1.
                      You guys? Anyway, pretty disturbing that you were happy to see a college kid cry...but whatever floats your boat. Your team didn't even make the tournament...try worrying about that. Was it a choke job by Wisconsin when they got embarrased by BC last year? It happens. If your fellow Wisconsin fans think you're a great representation of the fan base, that tells me all I need to know about you guys.

Comment

You guys? Anyway, pretty disturbing that you were happy to see a college kid cry...but whatever floats your boat. Your team didn't even make the tournament...try worrying about that. Was it a choke job by Wisconsin when they got embarrased by BC last year? It happens. If your fellow Wisconsin fans think you're a great representation of the fan base, that tells me all I need to know about you guys.
                        J.D. you cast aspersions such as "if fellow wisconsin fans think...." while getting ****ed at a board member generalizing about BC fans. You can't have it both ways.

Many BC fans became arrogant dbags on this board after their win last year. It was unpleasant really. Doesn't mean it was you, but it's not like someone is going to post their flaming about BC and the take time to list each board member this is directed at. I think you understand how this works.

I don't know if it's out-of-bounds to say you're happy to see a man (and they are men dude, all over 18 (some guys go to war at that age, just sayin) and getting scholarship money to play a game they love, and pretty much get the best in coaching from most of these teams for a shot at the NHL) cry after losing a game like that. I'd say it's harsh for sure, but to each their own.

If we wanna get into a ****ing match about what you and cannot say or think about opposing teams or fans we may as well just set fire to those old pages under glass in washington d.c.

"but you're not as confused as him are you. it's not your job to be as confused as Nigel". Tap pt 1.

"I think it's ****ing stock. What--? Which part of that is unclear to you? I think it sounds stock to my ears. I mean, do you want me to write it down?" Tap Pt. 2

Comment

Originally posted by Carter View Post
                          I see Coach Eaves is being badmouthed by CC fans in the West regional thread. Anyone know W T F that's all about?
                          they're still ****ing (see randymay) about the testwuide/burish incident from 4+ years ago.

they can hang onto that FAIC.

Wisconsin Hockey: move along, nothing to see here but the build-up to another championshi run

Comment

• Originally posted by solovsfett View Post
                            J.D. you cast aspersions such as "if fellow wisconsin fans think...." while getting ****ed at a board member generalizing about BC fans. You can't have it both ways.
                            IF was the key word. Didn't say you guys actually did. Certainly wasn't trying to generalize. Point is each team has bad fans on here. It appears to me that he is your worst. Since some of you are so concerned with how certain BC fans acted, I would just expect some consistency in that that guy is an idiot.

Comment

IF was the key word. Didn't say you guys actually did. Certainly wasn't trying to generalize. Point is each team has bad fans on here. It appears to me that he is your worst. Since some of you are so concerned with how certain BC fans acted, I would just expect some consistency in that that guy is an idiot.
                              I haven't seen gurtholfin go "old salty" or "CHRIS!" in the past. It would be different to me if this were one of the UW fans from last season who all had red dots under their screen names (all of whom have disappeared surprise surprise).

and yes, we all have bad fans, I just don't think gurtholfin fits that category. this year I don't recall seeing craziness on our UW threads.

I understand your being upset or ****ed about the comment below, I'm just sayin it's a one and done from someone who probably felt really exasperated by things said last year from some bc poster or posters.

Comment

So let me get this straight. You come into OUR thread and make a comment once again talking smack about beating us last year. I make a rude comment back (which I stand behind) and I'm the bad fan.

Whatever. I don't like BC. In addition, I remember YOU specifically from last year and when you guys are doing well, you certainly like to pop off.

I hope the whole team had a good cry. Remember, these aren't squirts we're talking about here and it's not like Muse was at his grandma's funeral crying and I thought it was funny.

When I come in your thread talking like that, feel free to have an issue with it.

Until then, quit your crying or if you can't, ask Muse for a tissue.

Comment

Working...
                                X