Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: #1 Boston College vs. #6 Northeastern - HEA Semifinals - 3/18

Originally posted by SkinsFan09 View Post
    Well without question, they are much more tolerable.
    Hey, I guess that's a compliment

Is it Friday yet?
    BC Interruption: SB Nation's Boston College Eagles Community
    -
    Boston College Class of 2010

Comment

Originally posted by Thiessen'sBetter View Post
      But we still have LaPlante!
      I think it's great that Eggs is back at NU coaching. He was one of my favorite Huskies players back in the day.

Comment

Originally posted by BCWH Superfan joe View Post
        Hey, I guess that's a compliment

Is it Friday yet?
        My roommate and his girlfriend came in. She goes to UMASS. I say to him "we did it, we beat BU, we're going to the Garden."

The girlfriend goes "Excellent, anyone beating BU is good."

Music to my ears.

I know, I want Friday already. This matchup had to happen after The Beanpot. Too bad it's not for the title.
        Northeastern Huskies

Beanpot Champions: 2018, 2019
        Hockey East Champions: 2016, 2019

Comment

Originally posted by SteveF View Post
          hopefully it will involve at least one 'where is bu?'

hint hint
          A BC/NU chant in unison? Do they allow signs at the Garden? That would be a good one...

Comment

This thread is so tame and respectful compared to the NU BU thread. Disappointing but not surprising.
            that's because while you may hate us i would say most of us like you and want you to succeed, just not friday night

Comment

wow, we don't hear that from the other HE fan bases

Comment

I'd generally agree, but the day after the Beanpot when a BC alum I work with came in and flipped me the double bird, I briefly reconsidered this notion. I've since recovered from that fragile state and it's nothing but love for you BC fans.

::twitches violently::

Comment

BC Sucks
                  Your student section is weak compared to ours.
                  The only reason it was loud when you scored at the beanpot was tons of older people sitting at the lower level with no affiliation to BC other then they decided to be a BC fan because BC is good at hockey and BU sucks worse showed up and rooted for you guys. (Probably will be the same case come Friday)

fightin words..
                  NORTHEASTERN UNIVERSITY Go Huskies!

Comment

Originally posted by NUkid View Post
                    BC Sucks
                    The only reason it was loud when you scored at the beanpot was tons of older people sitting at the lower level with no affiliation to BC other then they decided to be a BC fan because BC is good at hockey and BU sucks worse showed up and rooted for you guys. (Probably will be the same case come Friday)

fightin words..
                    So sayeth the Dog Pound.
                    Originally posted by mookie1995
                    bc is superior to bu in nearly everything. while it is sad that it has come to it, it's the truth. if bu doesn't like it, improve.
                    Rep from Hokydad -"and your an old never been piece of ****"

Originally Posted by Dirty
                    Why is anyone surprised that Old Pio is acting like a grumpy old f^ck? He is a grumpy old f^ck.

Comment

BC Sucks

fightin words..
                      Except we brought the most students to the Garden for the Beanpot this year...despite having half the enrollment of both BU and NU AND being the farthest away of all the schools from the Garden.

Try again!
                      Boston College '12
                      1949 2001 2008 2010 2012

Comment

More fans and less noise == weak.
                        And BC's enrollment is around 10,000 compared to Northeasterns 15,000 for a 5 year program where at any time around 1/4 of the school is not on campus. Not too far off
                        Last edited by NUkid; 03-16-2011, 09:01 AM.

Comment

More fans and less noise == weak
                          Well I'm sure the NU students sound a lot louder from the NU student section than the BC students do...

But hey, I guess it wouldn't be a thread involving NU without at least 12 NU fans talking about how great their fans are.
                          Boston College '12
                          1949 2001 2008 2010 2012

Comment

More fans and less noise == weak.
                            And BC's enrollment is around 10,000 compared to Northeasterns 15,000 for a 5 year program where at any time around 1/4 of the school is not on campus. Not too far off
                            BC - 9,099 Undergraduates
                            NU - 15,339 Undergraduates
                            Just to get the real numbers out there and no one has to guess.
                            Let BC worry about getting its fans there and loud. I'm sure the NU DogPound will be big and boisterous as well.

Comment

Originally posted by bcfan131 View Post
                              Well I'm sure the NU students sound a lot louder from the NU student section than the BC students do...

But hey, I guess it wouldn't be a thread involving NU without at least 12 NU fans talking about how great their fans are.
                              And to everyone watching the game on TV..

Comment

I'll be honest... without BU there and a chance to play Fanboy Bingo with the NU Dogpound it just won't be the same. Maybe we can come up with a new board for the hillbillies from UNH since they're in the other semifinal?

In regards to fanbases that find each other tolerable. Let me just say that after dealing with the UMass "fans" this weekend, especially on Saturday night, I'll take NU fans, UNH hillbillies, or even the most limp-wristed BU fanboy out there over those ashats from UMass. Wow are they ********.
                                Originally posted by Greg Ambrose on 3/7/2010
                                The fact that you BC fans revel in the superiority of your team in an admittedly weak league leads me to believe you will be more sorely disappointed when the end comes than we will.

Comment

Working...
                                X