Oh Lord. Things were going so well too.
    Grant Salzano, Boston College '10
    Writer Emeritus, BC Interruption
    Twitter: @Salzano14

Click here for the BC Interruption Pairwise, KRACH, and GRaNT Calculators

Comment

• Re: #1 Boston College vs. #6 Northeastern - HEA Semifinals - 3/18

Originally posted by slurpees View Post
      Actually, I'd put my money on Harvard, seriously.
      Harvard is not playing basketball anymore. Come on they lost to Princeton. Lets be real here.

Comment

Originally posted by Ruikka Task View Post
        Ha. Soo funny. The reality of this situation is that Boston University is the only Beanpot school still playing basketball. Any of your school's would be thrilled to be in the position we're in. It's safe to say that we would have won any nonexistant Basketball Beanpot this year with ease. And thats a fact.

Rock Chalk indeed.

yes, clearly playing in the worst conference in the country had nothing to do with it.. good job squeaking by barely .500 stonybrook. i'm sure kansas is shaking in their boots at the thought of facing such a potent offense and rabid fanbase. looking at the bu boxscores, the attendance figures look more like area codes. congrats on being that ignorant fairweather fan that everyone hates!

great first post. i already like you more than quackquack.
        “Unless you’re Boston College, you don’t get here every year.”

Pinhead Nation: "gone" but not forgotten

Originally posted by shrader
        Admin, do you still hate BC? If not, will darin and MAV ever be freed? If you do still hate BC, why is SteveF allowed to post?
        Hockey East Champions: 1987, 1990, 1998, 1999, 2001, 2005, 2007, 2008, 2010, 2011, 2012
        National Champions: 1949, 2001, 2008, 2010, 2012

Comment

Originally posted by MechE Husky View Post
          Don't think anybody here cares about basketball. Enjoy your one game in the tournament, though.
          Obviously you all care alot since you are all bragging about how your think its going to be soo funny to start a Jayhawks chant during the game. If we upset the Jayhawks you will all be quickly changing your tune.

Comment

How cute. A few years ago, the BU fansies would tell anyone who would listen that a) they don't care about those silly other sports [a sentiment I agree with, by the way...] and b) OMG BC SUX bcuz it's no big deal to make the NCAAs or a bowl game, so what u say iz IRELAVENT! bc sportz matter not!

Now, one tournament appearance thanks to wins against ITT Tech and Simmons and you'd think BU built Agganis with hoopyball in mind.

Too funny.
            BC Interruption: SB Nation's Boston College Eagles Community
            -
            Boston College Class of 2010

Comment

Harvard is not playing basketball anymore. Come on they lost to Princeton. Lets be real here.
              yes, the same princeton who is also a 13 seed. are you really this new to B-ball or are these numbers simply too high for you? watching you fanboys actually pretend like you are excited for a college bball team on a college hockey board is fantastic. next you are going to tell me you are a huge women's hockey fan too!! frozen four!!!!!!!

please continue. what was bu's rpi?
              “Unless you’re Boston College, you don’t get here every year.”

Pinhead Nation: "gone" but not forgotten

Originally posted by shrader
              Admin, do you still hate BC? If not, will darin and MAV ever be freed? If you do still hate BC, why is SteveF allowed to post?
              Hockey East Champions: 1987, 1990, 1998, 1999, 2001, 2005, 2007, 2008, 2010, 2011, 2012
              National Champions: 1949, 2001, 2008, 2010, 2012

Comment

I care more about the Tour De France than BU basketball making the NCAA tournament
                ..Withstanding pain at Matthews since Trevor Reschny was a freshman..
                ...Cover Boston news and sports for Dirty Water Media http://dirtywatermedia.com/
                .....@RealJayKenney on twitter https://twitter.com/RealJayKenney

Comment

Originally posted by BCWH Superfan joe View Post
                  How cute. A few years ago, the BU fansies would tell anyone who would listen that a) they don't care about those silly other sports [a sentiment I agree with, by the way...] and b) OMG BC SUX bcuz it's no big deal to make the NCAAs or a bowl game, so what u say iz IRELAVENT! bc sportz matter not!

Now, one tournament appearance thanks to wins against ITT Tech and Simmons and you'd think BU built Agganis with hoopyball in mind.

Too funny.
                  Hahahaha.
                  Northeastern Huskies

Beanpot Champions: 2018, 2019
                  Hockey East Champions: 2016, 2019

Comment

Found some great highlights from the America East championship game between BU and Simmons
                    -

Comment

I know we hate them, but I don't know why we're giving a team so much attention when they're not in the tournament anymore, much less that school's team in another sport.

For me, based on how Northeastern started the year, I think it's an absolute privilege to be going to a game this Friday. Even the most optimistic of fans didn't expect us to win 2 out of 3 at an arena we hadn't won at in 7 years. I think the Huskies are playing with an edge that I haven't seen in a while, and I think they're at least going to take the Eagles out of their comfort zone.
                      -Adam

Northeastern Class Of 2010

Comment

Obviously you all care alot since you are all bragging about how your think its going to be soo funny to start a Jayhawks chant during the game. If we upset the Jayhawks you will all be quickly changing your tune.
                        We all care about watching BU fail. That's it. It has nothing to do with the sport.

Comment

Originally posted by BCWH Superfan joe View Post

Too funny.
                          Okay ha obviously your joking here but we beat STONYBROOK in the championship. Not exactly Wake Forest. It was an impressive win because we had targets on our back because we're playing really good. Did you know we have won ELEVEN games in a row? Including! beating a top team in Vermont who would also roll over any of the other teams in Boston.

Comment

Originally posted by SteveF View Post
                            watching you fanboys actually pretend like you are excited for a college bball team on a college hockey board is fantastic.
                            I saw more BU basketball jerseys at our game at Agganis than I've ever seen BC basketball jerseys in my life. Must suck to be the worst basketball team in Boston (well I mean Newton!

Comment

Originally posted by DividedSky05 View Post
                              I know we hate them, but I don't know why we're giving a team so much attention when they're not in the tournament anymore, much less that school's team in another sport.

For me, based on how Northeastern started the year, I think it's an absolute privilege to be going to a game this Friday. Even the most optimistic of fans didn't expect us to win 2 out of 3 at an arena we hadn't won at in 7 years. I think the Huskies are playing with an edge that I haven't seen in a while, and I think they're at least going to take the Eagles out of their comfort zone.
                              At the same time, NU was never as bad as they seemed during that AHA stretch. I remember watching the season opener at Matthews - a 1-0 BC win - and thinking that as long as they got decent goaltending, they'd be a threat in the league. i was really stunned to see them fall so far in the first half, but not at all surprised to see the resurgence.

BC is almost never in its comfort zone against NU, except for a few rare occasions at Conte.
                              -

Comment

Ruikka, America East bragging? Really?
                                Northeastern Huskies

Beanpot Champions: 2018, 2019
                                Hockey East Champions: 2016, 2019

Comment

Working...
                                X