X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: #1 Boston College vs. #6 Northeastern - HEA Semifinals - 3/18

Originally posted by J.D. View Post
    Fail.

Anyway, Bitetto, Arnold and Reid named to HE rookie team. Stupid how they picked five forwards, but that's how they do it I guess.

Dumoulin named best dman...as a sophomore. Good to see they got that one right.
    Reid has been one of the stories of the league this year for NU. He was everywhere in game 3 against BU on Sunday night. He has a real knack for being in the right place, in addition to having a good wrist shot.
    BC Interruption: SB Nation's Boston College Eagles Community
    -
    Boston College Class of 2010

Comment

Originally posted by BCWH Superfan joe View Post
      With all the diminutive players BC has had through the years, making reference to two who are currently having very successful NHL careers is probably poor form on your part.
      Maybe, but those are the ones I can remember off the top of my head.
      Originally posted by Bakunin
      Learning the history and actually suffering through it are very different things. You simply can't appreciate a title as much if you don't suffer through a lot of failure beforehand. To put it another way, if MNS ever gets any, he'll appreciate the experience on a far deeper level than the rest of us did when it was our first time, simply because he's gone far longer and failed far more than we ever did.

Comment

Originally posted by NUkid View Post
        Great grammar
        Dope.
        Originally posted by mookie1995
        bc is superior to bu in nearly everything. while it is sad that it has come to it, it's the truth. if bu doesn't like it, improve.
        Rep from Hokydad -"and your an old never been piece of ****"

Originally Posted by Dirty
        Why is anyone surprised that Old Pio is acting like a grumpy old f^ck? He is a grumpy old f^ck.

Comment

Originally posted by bcfan131 View Post
          I think he was trying to speak in terms that the NU fans could understand.

Who's thread is this? This is ARE THREAD!!
          DOGHOUSE > all fans in the world.
          WINNER! Go get some Tiger Blood!
          Learning the history and actually suffering through it are very different things. You simply can't appreciate a title as much if you don't suffer through a lot of failure beforehand. To put it another way, if MNS ever gets any, he'll appreciate the experience on a far deeper level than the rest of us did when it was our first time, simply because he's gone far longer and failed far more than we ever did.

Comment

Originally posted by Chickens@NU View Post
            WINNER! Go get some Tiger Blood!
            You lose for being the first person to refer to anything Sheen-related in this thread. Sieve.
            -

Comment

Originally posted by theprofromdover View Post
              Dope.
              Please forgive New Kid, he knows not what he says.

Comment

Originally posted by BCWH Superfan joe View Post
                With all the diminutive players BC has had through the years
                You say diminutive..I say midgets
                2016 and 2019 HOCKEY EAST CHAMPIONS
                2018, 2019 and 2020 BEANPOT CHAMPIONS

MATTHEWS ARENA 1910-Present: THE CATHEDRAL OF COLLEGE HOCKEY

Comment

Originally posted by Thiessen'sBetter View Post
                  I should know better than to try to keep the terminology classy around my Northeastern friends.
                  -

Comment

Originally posted by Thiessen'sBetter View Post
                    They are midgets....but the SPEEEEEEEEEEED...so fast...No one can keep up with our SPEEEEEEED
                    BOSTON COLLEGE EAGLES: 2010 2008 2001 1949

Comment

Originally posted by Chickens@NU View Post
                      I know what you mean but, that original post by TTT20 just had to much in it to really work. Kids these days really only know about OMFG!11! IT'S A DOUBLE RAINBOW!!! and anything else that happened in the last 4 years. I mean, I bet most NU kids don't know that Napster started at NU. They prolly don't even know what Napster is!
                      Everyone at NU knows Napster was started at NU. Kind of disappointing the movie The Social Network didn't reference NU at all, they just diss on BU. Napster pretty much paved the way to how 99% of college kids get there music today
                      NORTHEASTERN UNIVERSITY Go Huskies!

Comment

Originally posted by NUkid View Post
                        Napster pretty much paved the way to how 99% of college kids get there music today
                        Fail.

Who's house?

Comment

Originally posted by SteveF View Post
                          hopefully it will involve at least one 'where is bu?'

hint hint
                          Maybe a little rock chalk jayhawk when it's 40-13 around 7:30

Comment

Originally posted by bcwh superfan joe View Post
                            Epic Fail for being the first person to refer to anything sheen-related in this thread. Sieve.
                            fyp.

Comment

This thread was just fine until page 6 ...
                              now, the vocabulary is as bad as, like, whatever
                              GO NU HOCKEY
                              Always bullish on the future.
                              We don't always win Hockey East or the Beanpot (#trilogy).. but when we do.. we are the Champions

Comment

Fyrer and Gravallese are the refs for this game. Discuss.

Bunyon and Benedetto will ref the championship. Discuss.

Comment

Working...
                                X