Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: #1 Boston College vs. #6 Northeastern - HEA Semifinals - 3/18

Originally posted by Case_04 View Post
    Triple your salary working from home! Buy my tape where I unlock all the secrets to making millions from the comfort of your home! Sit back, watch The Skulls on HBO and let the money roll in! Call now!
    Not too impressive to make triple a co-ops salary.. Then again triple my co-op salary isn't bad
    NORTHEASTERN UNIVERSITY Go Huskies!

Comment

Originally posted by NUkid View Post
      Not too impressive to make triple a co-ops salary.. Then again triple my co-op salary isn't bad
      Not trying to give you ideas. The market for $3 handjobs isn't what it used to be.
      BC Hockey 2008: NATIONAL CHAMPIONS... 2010 too now? OK then. 2012 or something? I can't keep up with this.

Anonymous Random Neg Rep Posted at 10:19 PM, 4/12/08, Moments After BC Won the National Title
      After Mom and Dad's checks stop coming, where will you be, loser?

Comment

Liberal arts majors with BC degrees doesn't cut it nowadays..
        I understand this is truly troll bait, but Muse and Gibbons are both enrolled in the Carroll School of Management.

But hey 1 out of 3 ain't THAT bad!
        BC Eagles Hockey East Champions: 2012, 2011, 2010, 2008, 2007, 2005, 2001, 1999, 1998, 1990, 1987
        National Championships: 2012, 2010, 2008, 2001, 1949
        Beanpot Champions: 2014, 2013, 2012, 2011, 2010, 2008, 2004, 2001, 1994, 1983, 1976, 1965, 1964, 1963, 1961, 1959, 1957, 1956, 1954

Bentley Falcons Hockey

Comment

Originally posted by Case_04 View Post
          Not trying to give you ideas. The market for $3 handjobs isn't what it used to be.
          Actually I hear the market is booming. Muse and Gibbons could probably give you some good contacts if your looking to invest in it.

Comment

Originally posted by Thiessen'sBetter View Post
            15) Were any Superfans awake the last time BC won something?
            You can do better than that.

Originally posted by Thiessen'sBetter View Post
            17) When Gibbons and J. Whitney graduate this year, will they go on to a career in this.
            Much better.
            BC Interruption: SB Nation's Boston College Eagles Community
            -
            Boston College Class of 2010

Comment

We all know where we can find NU hockey's elite players in a couple of years.

-

Comment

People coming into this 10 page thread expecting a hate-filled flame fest are going to be very disapointed in us.

ALL YOUR WOMEN'S HOCKEY EAST CHAMPIONSHIPS ARE BELONG TO US
                Last edited by TonyTheTiger20; 03-16-2011, 02:02 PM.
                Grant Salzano, Boston College '10
                Writer Emeritus, BC Interruption
                Twitter: @Salzano14

Click here for the BC Interruption Pairwise, KRACH, and GRaNT Calculators

Comment

This all feels really forced. Let's just agree that BU sucks and call it a day...
                  -

Comment

Originally posted by TonyTheTiger20 View Post
                    Great grammar

Comment

Originally posted by TonyTheTiger20 View Post
                      Great grammar
                      I think it's easy to forget that Kids These Days were in elementary school when "All Your Base" was perhaps the first internet meme. Sad times for us old folk. Back to the nursing home...
                      -

Comment

20) Do Brian Gionta and Nathan Gerbe "Baby Food" still need to use phone books when they sit at the kitchen table or drive a car?
                        Originally posted by Bakunin
                        Learning the history and actually suffering through it are very different things. You simply can't appreciate a title as much if you don't suffer through a lot of failure beforehand. To put it another way, if MNS ever gets any, he'll appreciate the experience on a far deeper level than the rest of us did when it was our first time, simply because he's gone far longer and failed far more than we ever did.

Comment

Great grammar
                          I think he was trying to speak in terms that the NU fans could understand.

Who's thread is this? This is ARE THREAD!!
                          DOGHOUSE > all fans in the world.
                          Boston College '12
                          1949 2001 2008 2010 2012

Comment

Great grammar
                            Fail.

Anyway, Bitetto, Arnold and Reid named to HE rookie team. Stupid how they picked five forwards, but that's how they do it I guess.

Dumoulin named best dman...as a sophomore. Good to see they got that one right.

Comment

Originally posted by Chickens@NU View Post
                              20) Do Brian Gionta and Nathan Gerbe "Baby Food" still need to use phone books when they sit at the kitchen table or drive a car?
                              With all the diminutive players BC has had through the years, making reference to two who are currently having very successful NHL careers is probably poor form on your part.
                              -

Comment

Originally posted by BCWH Superfan joe View Post
                                I think it's easy to forget that Kids These Days were in elementary school when "All Your Base" was perhaps the first internet meme. Sad times for us old folk. Back to the nursing home...
                                I know what you mean but, that original post by TTT20 just had to much in it to really work. Kids these days really only know about OMFG!11! IT'S A DOUBLE RAINBOW!!! and anything else that happened in the last 4 years. I mean, I bet most NU kids don't know that Napster started at NU. They prolly don't even know what Napster is!
                                Originally posted by Bakunin
                                Learning the history and actually suffering through it are very different things. You simply can't appreciate a title as much if you don't suffer through a lot of failure beforehand. To put it another way, if MNS ever gets any, he'll appreciate the experience on a far deeper level than the rest of us did when it was our first time, simply because he's gone far longer and failed far more than we ever did.

Comment

Working...
                                X