Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

D-III Women's Ice Hockey Championships ROLL CALL: Who's Coming to Rochester?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• D-III Women's Ice Hockey Championships ROLL CALL: Who's Coming to Rochester?

I'll start it up...who's going to be there this weekend?

Perhaps we should try and start to make plans for some sort of USCHO get together/meet and greet on Friday?

I'd like to put some faces to USCHO poster names.

1.PrezdeJohnson09
    The Poster Formerly Known as Purple_and_Gold10©
    "The Prezidential Three - Elmira, Oswego, Norwich" © Joecct
    GO EAGLES!!! R.I.P. L.H. #4 In our hearts forever
    GO LAKERS!!!
    GO CADETS!!! R.I.P. Charlie Crosby '63
    "Reisweber trying to circle in front of the net, he does, HE SCORES! that's it! Oswego State has done it!! The Lakers take home the first NCAA title of any kind in school history. It's celebration time in Upstate New York!"
    Oswego State '09

Re: D-III Women's Ice Hockey Championships ROLL CALL: Who's Coming to Rochester?

when they have it in phoenix i'll be there and 5_4 can sleep on my couch
    UWS Ladyjackets

NCHA League Champions: 2001, 2004, 2007, 2008
    NCHA Tournament Champs: 2008
    Frozen Four Participants: 2008

Comment

Re: D-III Women's Ice Hockey Championships ROLL CALL: Who's Coming to Rochester?

Originally posted by gojackets View Post
      Playing the Natty in Phoenix probably isn't going to happen. On the other hand.. Seymore, Chirping, OnMAA and I are coming down in a few weeks to play a little golf.

How many couches do you have?

Comment

Originally posted by 5 4 Fighting View Post
        Playing the Natty in Phoenix probably isn't going to happen. On the other hand.. Seymore, Chirping, OnMAA and I are coming down in a few weeks to play a little golf.

Sorry...Arizona'll deport anyone without a US passport...so I'm stayng put in SoCal...Torrey Pines is a better track anyway. Not sure, though, my D may be attending.

Comment

I'll be there by the semi-random fact that I happen to be in Rochester until the end of next weekend for unrelated reasons (although intentionally timed).

Will be a busy weekend between the men's and women's teams.

Comment

I have been considering it seriously since last night. Missed out on a road trip following the Panther men this year, so I'm hungry. The "garbage plate" made up my mind for me I'll be there!
            from behind the iron curtain...

Comment

Originally posted by gojackets View Post
              Don't you keep that couch on the front porch?
              "The great State of Vermont will not apologize for its cheese!"
              -- Thank You For Smoking

Comment

Originally posted by 5 4 Fighting View Post

one...but its a pull out so you can all cuddle. you don't need a passport, just your birth certificate, ss card, and state approved photo ID...but i'm assuming your not brown, so you'll be ok
                UWS Ladyjackets

NCHA League Champions: 2001, 2004, 2007, 2008
                NCHA Tournament Champs: 2008
                Frozen Four Participants: 2008

Comment

I'll be there if HC can get by Canisius -- doubleheader, baby!
                  "The great State of Vermont will not apologize for its cheese!"
                  -- Thank You For Smoking

Comment

not gonna be there. we had 3 minivans full of students ready to make the trek... no such luck this year. maybe next year
                    haters gonna hate

Comment

Originally posted by jimmy d View Post
                      I have been considering it seriously since last night. Missed out on a road trip following the Panther men this year, so I'm hungry. The "garbage plate" made up my mind for me I'll be there!
                      As for garbage plates, the traditional location is Nick Tahou's (creator of the plate) and they have a location downtown (closes early) and one on Lyell Ave (and one near RIT that isn't that great, not sure about the hours though).

That being said, I think Mark's Texas Hots down on Monroe is by far the best in the city.

Comment

Originally posted by mdumont View Post
                        As for garbage plates, the traditional location is Nick Tahou's (creator of the plate) and they have a location downtown (closes early) and one on Lyell Ave (and one near RIT that isn't that great, not sure about the hours though).
                        The Lyell Ave location technically isn't Tahou's any more; it's "Steve T Hots and Potatoes". Taken over by a different branch of the same family.

Rochester also now has two Anchor Bar locations -- the originators of the Buffalo wing.

Powers &8^]

Comment

I'll be wandering around with some hardware...
                          D-III Game Pics @ http://www.willcimages.com

Friends of Panther Hockey

Comment

Originally posted by WillieC View Post
                            I'll be wandering around with some hardware...
                            They awarded the trophy already??? (I hear it has a chocolate fountain mode!)

I might show if the missus don't miss us... (me and Scooter)
                            Illegitimum non carborundum
                            Cartman: Ma'am, the Crack Baby Athletic Association is a storied institution that was founded over twelve days ago.
                            Cartman:Should I admit I was wrong, ask for everyone's forgiveness and go back to my original team? Nah, screw that, I'm just gonna keep being a d**k.
                            Cartman: Screw you sir, I'm going home.

Comment

Originally posted by mdumont View Post
                              That being said, I think Mark's Texas Hots down on Monroe is by far the best in the city.
                              I would agree to them being a close second...I have to say Henrietta Hots is my favorite plate!

Comment

Working...
                              X