PDA

View Full Version : Shoving It Up The Hill - Way To Go SeaPuppies!

Schlacker Rat
03-12-2011, 11:43 PM
At least one Alaska school is still playing. Way to go UAA! I'll be following and pulling for you as long as your season lasts!
Besides, John Hill SUCKS, and he is feeling very low tonight!

4four4
03-12-2011, 11:46 PM
How long has John Hill been gone?

IMO, all UAA fans should move on.

They currently have a great coach.

uaafanblog
03-13-2011, 12:41 AM

That's a UAF fan there FORfourFORE ...

4four4
03-13-2011, 12:47 AM
that's a uaf fan there forfourfore ...

oic.

GOPHER FREAK
03-13-2011, 01:01 AM
Congrats Seawolves! I'll be pulling for you at the final five next weekend and it will be refreshing to pull for a team willing to work hard for a victory.

Suze
03-13-2011, 01:19 AM
At least one Alaska school is still playing. Way to go UAA! I'll be following and pulling for you as long as your season lasts!
Besides, John Hill SUCKS, and he is feeling very low tonight!

Gotta admit, I got a chuckle out of that title. When Hill left he dissed his alma mater and said he wanted to coach a team that had a chance to "Win a national championship every year". How's that working out for ya Johnnie? Maybe time to leave Minnesota? Sad. So sad. But he did shoot himself in the foot. We UAA fans are not complaining, we love Shyiak and have stood behind him, even with the green card issue a few years ago. He is a very smart HOCKEY coach.

jdr1
03-13-2011, 03:11 AM
Welcome to the final 5 UAA!!!

Jimjamesak
03-13-2011, 03:23 AM
oic.
Yeah it's a little strange to us as well. Not that we're complaining...

CCtig
03-13-2011, 03:35 AM

A bit sour are you?

Congrats UAA!!

Suze, thinking of you tonight girl! You're an awesome UAA fan! You too Jim!!

Schlacker Rat
03-13-2011, 12:18 PM
Gotta admit, I got a chuckle out of that title. When Hill left he said he dissed his alma mater and said he wanted to coach a team that had a chance to "Win a national championship every year". How's that working out for ya Johnnie? Sad. So sad. But he did shoot himself in the foot. We UAA fans are not complaining, we love Shyiak and have stood behind him, even with the green card issue a few years ago. He is a very smart HOCKEY coach.

Suzy, I thought you would like that. I kinda did it for your humor!

huskyfan
03-13-2011, 12:20 PM
thrilled for you guys!! good luck in the finals!

Squarebanks
03-13-2011, 05:33 PM
+1

Nice job, UAA.

Methodical
03-14-2011, 03:37 PM
Good luck seapuppies!

AKSWF
03-16-2011, 01:03 AM
All three of Minisoda's home playoff loses, (to UAA in the John) have come under John Hill being an assistant.

Suze
03-16-2011, 01:13 AM
All three of Minisoda's home playoff loses, (to UAA in the John) have come under John Hill being an assistant.

He has cursed that program. As much as the Minnesota fan base wants a new coaching staff, I hope Lucia and Hill remain right where they are.