Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Scores Mar. 12th: Will the prezidential 3 convene at the Ridder? SNC hamline too

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scores Mar. 12th: Will the prezidential 3 convene at the Ridder? SNC hamline too

Discuss! Post'em if ya got em
    The Poster Formerly Known as Purple_and_Gold10©
    "The Prezidential Three - Elmira, Oswego, Norwich" © Joecct
    GO EAGLES!!! R.I.P. L.H. #4 In our hearts forever
    GO LAKERS!!!
    GO CADETS!!! R.I.P. Charlie Crosby '63
    "Reisweber trying to circle in front of the net, he does, HE SCORES! that's it! Oswego State has done it!! The Lakers take home the first NCAA title of any kind in school history. It's celebration time in Upstate New York!"
    Oswego State '09

Re: Scores Mar. 12th: Will the prezidential 3 convene at the Ridder? SNC hamline too

Elmira @ Adrian
    Live Stats

Video
    Adrian College Bulldogs!
    MCHA Champs & Harris Cup Champions: 2008, '09, '10, '11
    NCAA Tournament: 2010, '11

AC '09

Comment

Re: Scores Mar. 12th: Will the prezidential 3 convene at the Ridder? SNC hamline too

Oswego vs. Bowdoin home audio (slightly more neutral tonight )

WNYOSports.com
      WNYO and Oswego State Hockey Play by Play Announcer 2009-13 currently broadcasting for the NAHL's Keystone Ice Miners and still loving DIII hockey

Comment

Packers' training camp is at St. Norbert and they both have a shade of green and a shade of yellow/gold in their unis... just sayin'.

Comment

Originally posted by OSUPBPMike View Post
          Oswego vs. Bowdoin home audio (slightly more neutral tonight )

WNYOSports.com
          I Wonder if the Bowdoin homers will be at the CC tonight? I'm sure the Lakers will be a disgrace to college hockey at some point

Comment

Games start in a little over a half hour. D3WH Live Blog is up and running and will be here all night...
            I wish I am able to live long enough to do all the things I was attributed to.

Comment

On the air from Stafford --

Enjoy the game!
              You can listen to Norwich hockey online by following through the link to www.wdevradio.com/stream

And if that one doesn't work, head to
              http://www.cadetsradio.com

Comment

WNYO pregame on
                WNYO and Oswego State Hockey Play by Play Announcer 2009-13 currently broadcasting for the NAHL's Keystone Ice Miners and still loving DIII hockey

Comment

Just tried to log on to NU Plattsburg game and go this message: This page contains content of “application/x-oleobject” type. You do not have the plug-in required to view this content.

Any idea of what that means or if others are having the same problem...thanks. Old Rook.
                  Old Rook NU'66--Roll On Cadets
                  Organized crime in America takes in over forty billion dollars a year and spends very little on office supplies.

Comment

Well there is no one named St. Louis on the ice at the Campus Center, so Oswego is off to a good start!

Comment

Thanks to the kids at WTOP and WNYO for delaying spring break to present tonight's game.

What's the crowd like in Campus Center? Any student section or is it a Pathfinder tourney crowd?
                      MJBeckman
                      Oswego '93
                      Great Lakers Hockey - WNYO, WTOP, Oswegonian
                      1991-1993
                      2007 D-III NATIONAL CHAMPS!!!!

Comment

Very good crowd here! Student section over 1/2 full. Probably about 2000 here!

Comment

Originally posted by LakerFan99 View Post
                          Very good crowd here! Student section over 1/2 full. Probably about 2000 here!
                          That's not what Russell said.

Comment

Originally posted by collegehcky2 View Post
                            That's not what Russell said.
                            Then I'm looking at a lot of people dressed as empty seats

Comment

Oswego Off to a Fast Star 8 minutes in its 1-0 Lakers thanks to Paul Rodrigues
                              LET'S GO LAKERS and LETS GO ISLANDERS!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X