PDA

View Full Version : April 7 Semifinal @ XCEL

Art VanDelay
03-12-2011, 01:50 PM
I have one ticket that has 2 games (4:30 and 7:30) listed. Does that mean there is no intermission between the 2?

Are they going to clear the stadium out between the 2 games? Something tells me 'no.'

J.D.
03-12-2011, 02:52 PM
If the games are only three hours apart, it's a true doubleheader.

shuyge
03-12-2011, 06:29 PM
Our semifinals ticket has the game times as 4:00 and 7:30. The letter enclosed with the tickets states that there is no re-entry once you exit the Xcel. It was a major pain when the Pepsi Center had to be cleared between games in Denver, so glad they are not doing that in St. Paul.

sfo19
03-12-2011, 06:59 PM
Our semifinals ticket has the game times as 4:00 and 7:30. The letter enclosed with the tickets states that there is no re-entry once you exit the Xcel. It was a major pain when the Pepsi Center had to be cleared between games in Denver, so glad they are not doing that in St. Paul.

The Pepsi Center was cleared out inbetween games? Oops. I stayed in my seat.

The Rube
03-12-2011, 07:09 PM

Technically, that is correct. However, if you are a smoker, there is at least one gate you can go to (out of 4) where they stamp your hand and you can go outside/come back. I can't see that policy changing for this, as it's been in place for every Wild game and F5 I've been to.

shuyge
03-12-2011, 07:42 PM
The Pepsi Center was cleared out inbetween games? Oops. I stayed in my seat.

The only reason I remember is that I left with a newly purchased soda and they wouldn't let me re-enter with "outside food/beverage!" Still makes me mad thinking about it...