Now Watch This Drive: MTU @ UND, WCHA First Round Game 1, Friday, March 11

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Now Watch This Drive: MTU @ UND, WCHA First Round Game 1, Friday, March 11

I'm going to be in the air all day tomorrow, so I'm getting it over with early.

Michigan Tech Huskies Pep Band: There's No Use Trying To Talk. No Human Sound Can Stand Up To This. Loud Enough To Knock You Down.

Re: Now Watch This Drive: MTU @ UND, WCHA First Round Game 1, Friday, March 11

Anybody know lineups?
    tUMD is Jan Brady per Brenthoven. Whew.... thanks for clearing THAT up.

Best USCHO quotes to date:

"UND/DU will realize that their party sucks, because the easterners only want to drink Zima." - BPH

"It is too bad that aaron marvin was a senior so he can't go after the rest of the sioux". - bigblue_dl

"I would rather play the blackhawks than you right now." - dogs2012

Comment

Originally posted by SCSU Euro View Post
      Anybody know lineups?
      Probably not until gametime, unless the GF Herald guy (Schlossman) has them.

Comment

My final thoughts as we head into this slaughter:

Comment

Originally posted by SCSU Euro View Post
          Anybody know lineups?
          UND’s lines

19 Evan Trupp–22 Brad Malone–21 Matt Frattin
          17 Jason Gregoire–10 Corban Knight–26 Brett Hextall
          14 Taylor Dickin–29 Brock Nelson–20 Joe Gleason
          15 Brent Davidson–9 Mario Lamourex–11 Derek Rodwell

4 Derek Forbort–24 Ben Blood
          3 Derrick LaPoint–25 Jake Marto
          18 Dillon Simpson–5 Chay Genoway

32 Aaron Dell
          31 Brad Eidsness

Michigan Tech’s lines

12 Ryan Furne–8 Jacob Johnstone–28 Milos Gordic
          19 Bennett Royer–11 Daniel Holmberg–13 Aaron Pietila
          32 Tyler Gubb–7 Patrick McCadden–9 Dennis Rix
          23 Ricky Doriott–29 Evan Witt–18 Alex MacLeod

26 Deron Cousens–25 Carl Nielsen
          21 Tommy Brown–6 Steven Seigo
          3 Brad Stebner–24 Daniel Sova

35 Kevin Genoe
          30 Josh Robinson
          North Dakota
          National Champions: 1959, 1963, 1980, 1982, 1987, 1997, 2000, 2016

Comment

Good to see Milos in. Helps us just a bit (still not enough though).

Comment

the mister just spent the last hour on the phone with the Direct TV people trying to get this game on TV. hopefully we get it. wait. I really want to watch this on TV?
              Originally posted by mtu_huskies
              "We are not too far away from a national championship," said (John) Scott.
              Boosh Factor 4

Originally posted by Brent Hoven
              Yeah, but you're my favorite hag.

Comment

Originally posted by huskyfan View Post
                the mister just spent the last hour on the phone with the Direct TV people trying to get this game on TV. hopefully we get it. wait. I really want to watch this on TV?
                Channel 617 on DirecTV, so long as you have the Sports Pack.

EDIT: Tomorrow's game I believe is on 623, Sunday (if necessary) would be on 623 as well.
                North Dakota

Comment

Originally posted by Fighting Sioux 23 View Post

EDIT: Tomorrow's game I believe is on 623, Sunday (if necessary) would be on 623 as well.
                  hahaha, you're funny.
                  Boosh Factor 4

Comment

not getting UND-MTU.

but we are getting UofM-UAA.
                    Boosh Factor 4

Comment

not getting UND-MTU.

but we are getting UofM-UAA.
                      Game doesn't start for another 35 minutes.
                      North Dakota

Comment

Rules:

1 sip each time Dirk says something to the effect of "the Huskies can't clear the zone"
                        1 sip each time his voice reaches pre-teen status
                        1 sip for each hockey cliche in Russell's pre- and post-game interviews

2 sips each time the Huskies fail to score on the powerplay
                        2 sips each time the Sioux score (+2 sip bonus if it was a shortie)
                        2 sips for each Tech penalty (+3 sip bonus for a major)

3 sips each time Tech scores (+2 sip bonus for any special teams goal)

Am I forgetting anything relevant?

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                          Rules:

1 sip each time Dirk says something to the effect of "the Huskies can't clear the zone"

that's already too complicated for me. I'm mixing my second.
                          Boosh Factor 4

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                            Rules:

Sips of what? This is important.

Comment

that's already too complicated for me. I'm mixing my second.
                              First for me you lush.

Comment

Working...
                              X