PDA

View Full Version : Chat room on Wednesday??

joecct
03-08-2011, 11:29 PM
I know we normally have a thread with the Opening Round scores, but how do you all feel about a chat room instead of / concurrent with the scores thread.

Thinking AOL, but if anyone has another idea (XYZ??), I'm open.

17 days to Ridder and counting...

XYZ
03-09-2011, 01:00 AM
I know we normally have a thread with the Opening Round scores, but how do you all feel about a chat room instead of / concurrent with the scores thread.

Working on it. Best I may be able to do is start one at 7, which does little to help those out East. You'll see one Saturday for certain.

joecct
03-09-2011, 09:15 AM
Working on it. Best I may be able to do is start one at 7, which does little to help those out East. You'll see one Saturday for certain.
Better than nothing. I could start an AOL one but.....

bakdraft21
03-09-2011, 10:04 AM

whats a chat room..???

snc1
03-09-2011, 10:26 AM

Are you doing a live chat from the media center at the Cornerstone on Saturday?

XYZ
03-09-2011, 10:47 AM

One will be up and running on Saturday, yes. Though who says I'm not going to Adrian?

Rayolite
03-09-2011, 10:49 AM

Finally back in forum. Puter had fried hard drive and had to get a new one. Learning how to work a laptop. Would be interested in joining chat room if I can figure how to get there (LOL).:confused::confused:

XYZ
03-09-2011, 10:58 AM

You've got mail...

XYZ
03-09-2011, 11:50 AM
D3WH will have the live chat up and running again tonight, set to start at 630 EST. Link will be up within an hour or two.

snc1
03-09-2011, 12:24 PM
One will be up and running on Saturday, yes. Though who says I'm not going to Adrian?

You have no idea how hard I'm biting my tongue right now.

XYZ
03-09-2011, 01:20 PM
You have no idea how hard I'm biting my tongue right now.

Not my problem you have some pointless obsession.

XYZ
03-09-2011, 01:22 PM
NCAA First Round Live Blog (http://www.d3westhockey.com/NCAAFirstRoundLiveBlog.html)

Will be active as of 6:30 p.m. EST.