Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wisconsin at CC - Born Small... Now Huge... Winning... Bring it..!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Wisconsin at CC - Born Small... Now Huge... Winning... Bring it..!

Originally posted by aktick View Post
    Apparently you've finally realized you can't sound much stupider than half the posters here?
    That made me laugh!!
    World Arena North (aka Magness Arena on the campus of Denver State University) where the Colorado College Tigers are 17-11-5 all time against the Metro State Pioneers. Thank you Denver Roadrunners for building a second home for CC!!

World Arena North lives on!! Go Tigers!!

CC Tiger fans join us at: http://cctigerhockey.yuku.com

Comment

Originally posted by aktick View Post
      Apparently you've finally realized you can't sound much stupider than half the posters here?
      I'm not too worried about sounding stupid! our CC fans on the boards seem to be good, genuine people and I'm pretty proud to associate myself with all of you!
      though would it hurt my credibility to say I was raised as a Gopher fan...?

Comment

Originally posted by Almington View Post
        The UW athletic department is completely self-sufficent as is the men's hockey program, that is to say Revenue > Expenses.

2009: link
        All Athletics: Revenue: 77,161,885 Expenses: 76,317,080
        UW men's hockey: Ticket Sales: 3,248,458 Salaries and operating expenses: 1,865,590

UW Hockey (both programs): Ticket sales: 3,284,415 Salaries and operating expenses: 2,879,338

As long as the men's hockey program and the AD as a whole manage to generate positive cash flow the cuts in state contribution to higher education isn't going to impact the budget of the hockey program. The athletic department fund is separate from the general university fund.
        Arithmetic applied to the above numbers reveals that in 2009 UW men's hockey turned a profit of $2,960,525, or 159% of investment. Wow. Who would have guessed a hockey program run by public employees could be so spectacularly successful? Keep up the good work.

Comment

How 'bout those Badgers!!! Had a great time celebrating with the Badger fans last night at Tony's Bar here in Colorado Springs...that place was packed!

Solid play for both sides though...should be another close game tonight! Go Badgers!

Comment

Just when CO14ers seems to turn the corner he stoops to DG's level. What a shame. Funny how he talks trash after barely beating Mankato. DU will make the tournament but they will be one and done if they keep that up. Now back to this series. Tight defensive game last night that could have gone either way. Credit to the Badgers for packing it in tight and taking away the passing lanes. These teams are very close right now and again it could go either way tonight. Hopefully CC can rebound. No matter what happens tonight, I am still very proud of what CC has accomplished this year with such a young team. Go Tigers!!
            Last edited by dave29; 03-12-2011, 09:12 AM.

Comment

Great win for the Badgers last night. Maybe py predictions will come true. Can someone fill me in on how well both teams played because I wasn't able to watch the game but I got snippets of it on the radio.

I see Joe Faust got his first goal as a Badger congrats to him. Also 2 4th Liners (Little and Dahl) light the lamp. Badgers found a new way to score!
              WISCONSIN BADGERS
              NCAA Championships: 1973, 1977, 1981, 1983, 1990, and 2006
              WCHA Regular Season Champions: 1977, 1990, and 2000
              WCHA Tournament Champions: 1970, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1982, 1983, 1988, 1990, 1995, 1998, and 2013
              B1G Tournament Champions: 2014
              Hobey Baker winner: #5 Blake Geoffrion

Comment

Originally posted by TigerStripes View Post
                Yes. Yes it does.

Welcome - FINISH IT TONIGHT BUCKY!
                Originally posted by solovsfett
                To you I say 73, 77, 81, 83, 90, 06. Eat it.
                Originally posted by SCSU Euro
                You sir, are the greatest person from Wisconsin in recorded history.

Comment

Apparently TIGER BLOOD was not enough. We need to get some Adonis DNA rolling tonight.

Go Tigers!
                  Originally posted by vizoroo
                  Thought you had picked the avatar so we could id you. Guess he fooled me too.
                  Originally posted by duper
                  I obviously missed it, but it sounds like some idiot from CC took trolling to a whole new, totally inappropriate level.

I was well over the borderline. I figured I would meet you on your turf.
                  Every time you post like an *******, I want to quote the idiotic comment you made where you claim not to be a troll. You're such a dick.
                  Originally posted by dggoddard
                  Finally you made me laugh.

There may be hope for you yet.

Comment

Originally posted by TigerStripes View Post
                    I'm not too worried about sounding stupid! our CC fans on the boards seem to be good, genuine people and I'm pretty proud to associate myself with all of you!
                    No worries mate, I spent eight great years in Minnesota (mommy is still there) and love most of their sports teams. But when it comes to college hockey it is all about the CC Tigers! Thank you for being a Tiger fan too!
                    World Arena North (aka Magness Arena on the campus of Denver State University) where the Colorado College Tigers are 17-11-5 all time against the Metro State Pioneers. Thank you Denver Roadrunners for building a second home for CC!!

Comment

CCtig needs to stop predicting scores. He always predicts a big win for the Tigers, only to have them lose.

Bucky wins 38-3 tonight
                      Colorado College Hockey: Finding new and creative ways to break your heart since 1957.
                      -dggoddard

Comment

@cctig...how 'bout betting a cold beer on the series?

Wisconsin wins, you buy me a beer a Tony's Bar...

CC wins the series, I buy you a beer at the place of your choice!

Comment

WOW Last night was a different type of night with alot of lower seeds winning, got me speechless.
                          WISCONSIN BADGERS
                          WCHA Tournament Champions: 1970, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1982, 1983, 1988, 1990, 1995, 1998, and 2013

Comment

Originally posted by JS Tigers View Post
                            Bucky wins 38-3 tonight
                            I'll take it!

Comment

Originally posted by JS Tigers View Post
                              CCtig needs to stop predicting scores. He always predicts a big win for the Tigers, only to have them lose.

Bucky wins 38-3 tonight
                              Watch this. Saturday CC 7, Badgers 0!!

Originally posted by Bullitt View Post
                              @cctig...how 'bout betting a cold beer on the series?

Wisconsin wins, you buy me a beer a Tony's Bar...

CC wins the series, I buy you a beer at the place of your choice!
                              Deal!! By the way the place of my choice is in Las Vegas!

Comment

• Originally posted by CCtig View Post
                                Watch this. Saturday CC 7, Badgers 0!!
                                Your way to optimistic, CC will lose face it.
                                WISCONSIN BADGERS

Comment

Working...
                                X