Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: WCHA first round: UAA @ Minnesota

Originally posted by Driftryder View Post
    I didn't think Haula was hurt up at Bemidji was he?

Would be nice to have a full lineup for our playoff run.

Go Gophers!
    I didn't think Haula was either but I saw a report today on FSN that he may be out with an injury. That will hurt a bit in the lineup. If Ness doesn't play, Lucia might go with the gritty Schmidt/Helgeson tandem on D. IIRC Lucia said he wanted to go with the same lineup at BSU. If Haula and Matson are out we're suddenly low on C. Not sure how Lucia will go. Nate Condon would be my choice to move up.

Hoeffel-Bjugstad-Larson
    Cepis-Haula-Hansen
    Condon-White-Barriball
    Serratore-Sacchetti-Miller

Fairchild-Alt
    Schmidt-Helgeson
    Wehrs-Holl

Patterson

Comment

Originally posted by gopher wes View Post
      Honestly, go away! No one here is overlooking AA. We are hoping for a sweep and driftryder is looking forward to what could be a playoff run should the Gophers sweep this weekend, get to St. Paul, and hopefully secure an NCAA bid in the process. I don't think anyone here is saying anything is a done deal(only jokingly if they are). I wouldn't be suprised by any outcomes this weekend in the WCHA aside from the Tech/sue series. Please kindly leave us alone now and go cheer for AA elswhere so we can discuss this series.
      Actually this is the Go Cheer for UAA Thread!

I have a good feeling that UAA will win this series. Last weekend UM struggled against Bemidji but UAA dominated Mankato and held them to only one goal for the weekend.

UAA will be going for the shutout.

Win Seawolves! Shut out those Gophers!
      Last edited by SoCalSiouxFan; 03-11-2011, 12:03 PM.
      "For me, college hockey was obviously the best step I could have taken to get to the next level." - Jonathan Toews, North Dakota/Chicago Blackhawks

Comment

Originally posted by SoCalSiouxFan View Post
        Herb Brooks became a SCSU fan?
        Originally posted by Skeeterman View Post
        Seawolves, real hockey, real fans.
        Originally posted by siouxinminny View Post
        Go Seawolves!
        What are you weiners going to do when the Big Ten starts up?
        Slap Shot - 444 might want to consider a restraining order.
        dggoddard - Minnesota is THE ELITE Program in all of college hockey.
        wasmania - you have to be the very best to get ice time with the great gophers!

Comment

Originally posted by 4four4 View Post
          What are you winners going to do when the Big Ten starts up?
          Fixed your post.

Now that the WCHW is too competitive for the Gophers they should just change the name of the CCHA to the Big Ten Conference.
          "For me, college hockey was obviously the best step I could have taken to get to the next level." - Jonathan Toews, North Dakota/Chicago Blackhawks

Comment

Ignore the idiots. Seriously.
            the state of hockey is good

Comment

What playoff run?

Gophers lost last time they played UAA. But you wouldn't know that by reading some of these posts.

Some Gopher fans seem to be overlooking UAA and instead are talking about a playoff run. I hope this attitude also infects the Gopher hockey players and they too overlook UAA. Would be nice to see UAA win the series and put an end to the Gophers season.

Go UAA!
              Toolbag post #1,505 by you. Good work.
              Last edited by HoosierBBall_GopherHockey; 03-11-2011, 12:28 PM. Reason: Might as well keep adding to the tally.

Comment

Originally posted by state of hockey View Post
                Exactly! All this Gopher playoff run talk is idiotic.

Comment

• Originally posted by state of hockey View Post
                  It's like watching Kindergarteners....

"You are!!!"
                  "No, YOU are!!!!"
                  Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
                  Originally posted by Quizmire
                  mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
                  MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
                  MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
                  I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

Originally posted by state of hockey View Post
                    Its hard to ignore that much retardation.
                    "It ain't over, baby! And that took only six seconds!"

USCHO gives me another reason to not do work while I am at work.

Everything is Hill's fault.....

"Hakstol you hack!!!!"

Comment

Its hard to ignore that much retardation.
                      I know, but history shows us that the best way to deal with it is to completely ignore it. When they start writing books about their plans commit genocide, that's when you should probably start keeping an eye on them.

Comment

go Gophers!!

Comment

Exactly! All this Gopher playoff run talk is idiotic.
                          Right. Cause any team like the Gophers with no offense, defense, or goaltending couldn't possibly make a run. Hockey is that one sport where strange things never occur and there never are any upsets. Ever.
                          **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                          Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Honestly, go away! No one here is overlooking AA. We are hoping for a sweep and driftryder is looking forward to what could be a playoff run should the Gophers sweep this weekend, get to St. Paul, and hopefully secure an NCAA bid in the process. I don't think anyone here is saying anything is a done deal(only jokingly if they are). I wouldn't be suprised by any outcomes this weekend in the WCHA aside from the Tech/sue series. Please kindly leave us alone now and go cheer for AA elswhere so we can discuss this series.
                            I agree. Go do something constructive. Get out of your Mommy's basement and head to Fargo. They could use some help sandbagging.

Here is to a Minnesota school winning the Fival Five. Hope the McNaughton anchor drowns the dirty UNDies. They could use a bath anyway.

Comment

Please kindly leave us alone now and go cheer for AA elswhere so we can discuss this series.
                              And by "discuss this series" of course you mean "examine all the potential Gopher pairwise implications" and "imagine who the Gophers might play in the Final Five".

Comment

Originally posted by uaafanblog View Post
                                And by "discuss this series" of course you mean "examine all the potential Gopher pairwise implications" and "imagine who the Gophers might play in the Final Five".
                                Am I mistaken, or does this series have a lot to do with all of that?

It certainly has RPI implications. If the Gophers lose, they don't play anyone in the final five, therefore the "might."

Comment

Working...
                                X