Ohio State - It's officially the off-season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ohio State - It's officially the off-season

Good luck to the guys leaving, and to the thirteen coming in next year please bring some scoring ability.

Re: Ohio State - It's officially the off-season

Time to dust off the golf clubs.
    " PUT ME IN COACH. "

Comment

Originally posted by Draighlicht View Post
      Good luck to the guys leaving, and to the thirteen coming in next year please bring some scoring ability.
      I was just telling my wife that earlier tonight at dinner. Next year could be rough if he doesnt bring in some guys who can put it in the net. Does Cal leave for the pro's? If so who takes over in net?

Comment

Originally posted by klbaum1077 View Post
        I was just telling my wife that earlier tonight at dinner. Next year could be rough if he doesnt bring in some guys who can put it in the net. Does Cal leave for the pro's? If so who takes over in net?
        How was your trip to the Sault, outside of the hockey?

Comment

Originally posted by Laker Dude View Post
          How was your trip to the Sault, outside of the hockey?
          My trip was great thanks for asking. Being my first trip to your arena i enjoyed it, wishing ohio states was similar in size with about 1k seats more than that. We went to Maloney's yesterday thanks for the suggestion my chicken strips were great there. I was surprised with the weather during the daytime it wasnt as cold as i expected it to be. Ill make another trip up to your place providing the weather isnt to bad unless its a playoff series then ill be making the trip reguardless. Good Luck to your team next weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by klbaum1077 View Post
            My trip was great thanks for asking. Being my first trip to your arena i enjoyed it, wishing ohio states was similar in size with about 1k seats more than that. We went to Maloney's yesterday thanks for the suggestion my chicken strips were great there. I was surprised with the weather during the daytime it wasnt as cold as i expected it to be. Ill make another trip up to your place providing the weather isnt to bad unless its a playoff series then ill be making the trip reguardless. Good Luck to your team next weekend.
            Glad you enjoyed the trip. I am hoping to make it to Columbus in the next year or two. Especially with the rumors of a BTHC, since there might not be many more opportunities after that if a BTHC is formed.

Comment

BREAKING NEWS.

Jeff McNeil has left the team to focus on his schooling and Major. He has announced his decision to Coaches and team. Good luck to Jeff as this must of been a hard choice to make. Some of these Majors are very demanding.
              " PUT ME IN COACH. "

Comment

Originally posted by THE OHIO STATE View Post
                BREAKING NEWS.

Jeff McNeil has left the team to focus on his schooling and Major. He has announced his decision to Coaches and team. Good luck to Jeff as this must of been a hard choice to make. Some of these Majors are very demanding.
                If I'm not mistaken, McNeil is an engineering (biomedical?) major. Serious academic commitment. Good luck to Jeff; he certainly worked hard and gave his all for the team.
                Engelwood jack, that's the way.

Comment

Any more inside info, The Ohio State? Little Lake Erie swan tells me one might be going back to Minnesota?

Comment

Originally posted by lakestedpuck View Post
                    Any more inside info, The Ohio State? Little Lake Erie swan tells me one might be going back to Minnesota?
                    Back to Minnesota? That would narrow it down to Alex Carlson or Brandon Martell since they are the only two who qualify for the "back to." If you're talking about an incoming recruit all the ones with Minnesota connections have signed their LOI's so they would have to sit out a year. Only one left that could go "back" is assistant coach Steve Rohlik.

If it's Alex or Brandon I won't exactly lose any sleep over it.

Got my tickets to see your team try and figure out Miami on Friday and Saturday.

Comment

Originally posted by lakestedpuck View Post

You are correct LAKESTEDPUCK. One is going back to Minnesota and that would be Senior Goalie Dustin Carlson. " EH. " LOL.

Little Lake Erie SWAN also told me that Coach OZ had met with all players and has high expectations for the team next year. The message would be hit the weightroom and endurance machines hard this summer. Shoot pucks and keep the RUST off your skate blades.

PS. How's the hockey program in New Prague , MN. LOL.
                      Last edited by THE OHIO STATE; 03-10-2011, 08:33 PM.
                      " PUT ME IN COACH. "

Comment

why would D. Carlson be going back to Minnesota? My bet is he stays in columbus, unless he is going back to sign with the Wild, and unfortuneatley thats not going to happen right now.

So who is going to sign, and where?

Comment

Originally posted by osunow View Post
                          why would D. Carlson be going back to Minnesota?

So who is going to sign, and where?
                          Dustin is leaving the team due to Graduation this spring. No word yet if he has future plans to play hockey or job hunting. GOOD LUCK , Dustin.

I don't think the team will loose anyone to NHL early this year unless Goalie Cal Heeter gets picked up. GO BUCKEYES GO.
                          " PUT ME IN COACH. "

Comment

I can almost garuntee that heeter is going to sign. He had a spectacular year, nothing left to prove, and oz is bringing in two of his goalies now (so possibly less playing time for him).

Comment

Originally posted by osunow View Post
                              I can almost garuntee that heeter is going to sign. He had a spectacular year, nothing left to prove, and oz is bringing in two of his goalies now (so possibly less playing time for him).
                              cant really see carrying 4 goalies so either cal leaves, michael leaves or gets cut or they red shirt the freshman coming in. Cal had a outstanding year deserved much better fate on most nights.

Comment

Working...
                              X