Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WCHA 1st Round: SCSU at UMD - Not These Guys Again...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Biddco View Post
    I'm amazed at how old you are!

UMD in 3
    And if you're lucky, you might get this old some day. Besides, one is only as old as the women you feel.
    No golden shower for rwtd. Unless, of course, she gets into that type of thing.
    Bob is making me concerned
    I am the voice of reason

Comment

Re: WCHA 1st Round: SCSU at UMD - Not These Guys Again...

Found this on page 2. Sad, in the past this would have been 16 pages long. Not much fire here these days. There were some classic battles on here in the past...
      "Zero Manipulation"

Comment

Originally posted by Montelena View Post
        Found this on page 2. Sad, in the past this would have been 16 pages long. Not much fire here these days. There were some classic battles on here in the past...
        The people that would provided those fireworks seldom or never post anymore.
        Originally posted by Skeeterman View Post
        And if you're lucky, you might get this old some day. Besides, one is only as old as the women you feel.
        No golden shower for rwtd. Unless, of course, she gets into that type of thing.
        I will be twice as old as you because by then scientists can grow me another liver.
        Originally posted by Husckey Domi Nation View Post
        Whatever happened to the Fire Bruce McLeod petition? Can we still vote MeanEg for Commissioner?

I only see St. Cloud winning this series for many reasons. But the most likely reason is that I can already picture SCSU fans at the X during the Thursday afternoon PIG on St. Patrick's Day.

Its like certain destiny.
        I think by picturing you mean remembering. You must be remembering a previous year because there is no play in game anymore.
        tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

Loved some of those classic, hockey fan rants back-n-forth! Being Dahl is no longer coaching, some of my fireworks have fizzled. Nothing like a good Dahli-llama jab to get the SCSU fans going!

Comment

I'm amazed that there are some people who actually think UMD has a chance!
            If it goes 3, tUMD wins it.
            Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
            Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

I think by picturing you mean remembering. You must be remembering a previous year because there is no play in game anymore.
              There are two. Also, the PIG was never in the afternoon...
              Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
              Originally posted by Quizmire
              mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
              MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
              MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
              I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

I think what killed it was when Not So Sober Hockey Guy stole Rabid's woman. He has pictures!
                I am the voice of reason

Comment

No, I really mean I'm having a positive premonition. With the first half we endured, you need mind games to keep pushing for that elusive NCAA championship.

Comment

Originally posted by MinnesotaNorthStar View Post
                    There are two. Also, the PIG was never in the afternoon...
                    Technically there are four! Five if you include the PIG for the Broadmoor!
                    tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

Originally posted by Goongalagoonga View Post
                      Loved some of those classic, hockey fan rants back-n-forth! Being Dahl is no longer coaching, some of my fireworks have fizzled. Nothing like a good Dahli-llama jab to get the SCSU fans going!
                      Plus, a lot of UMD fans either don't have internet access, or don't know how to use it.
                      I am the voice of reason

Comment

Plus, a lot of UMD fans either don't have internet access, or don't know how to use it.
                        We don't post on here much because we have our own website to talk on so we don't have to hear from the choke artists who call themselves Huskie fans
                        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=29Wm2yK3MiM

Comment

Originally posted by UMDfan4 View Post
                          We don't post on here much because we have our own website to talk on so we don't have to hear from the choke artists who call themselves Huskie fans
                          OH, woo woo.

Sounds rather incestuous.
                          Last edited by Skeeterman; 03-09-2011, 09:33 AM.
                          I am the voice of reason

Comment

the fans should have cheered better, but you are right, they choked. With insight like this, I am crushed that you are not sharing it on this website.
                            Originally posted by SJHovey
                            Pretty sure this post, made on January 3, 2016, when UNO was 14-3-1 and #2 in the pairwise, will go down in USCHO lore as The Curse of Tipsy McStagger.
                            Originally posted by Brenthoven
                            We mourn for days after a loss, puff out our chests for a week or more after we win. We brave the cold for tailgates, our friends know not to ask about the game after a tough loss, we laugh, we cry, we BLEED hockey, specifically the maroon'n'gold. Many of us have a tattoo waiting in the wings, WHEN (not IF) the Gophers are champions again.

Comment

We have our own board as well and we still post on here.... I will say this though, USCHO has become lame and I find it more fun to post on our board instead of on here. I think all their stupid rules have pushed people away and forced fans of teams to create their own message board. It is to bad because USCHO use to be a lot of fun and now it pretty much sucks.
                              I am Tommyboy, and I approve this message.

In Bob we Trust!

The Herb Brooks National Hockey Center..... I wonder who originally came up with that.

Comment

I'm amazed that there are some people who actually think UMD has a chance!
                                Because we're better than you. That may or may not have something to do with it.
                                "In heaven there is no beer. NO BEER! That's why we drink it here. RIGHT HERE!"

Comment

Working...
                                X