Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: #7 Vermont at #2 Univ.New Hampshire HE quarter final

Originally posted by jcarter7669 View Post
    Hey there hypocrit. Why don't you go pisz up a tree. You came on this thread and made an gloating comment about the basketball game. Then pretending you are all upset about ********* internet posters declare that you shouldn't be lumped together and you are outta here. Follow that up with another snide comment.
    It's just that you seem to relish trashing BU with essentially no provocation. OK - we get it. You hate BU. Fine. The "gloating" comment was only after you said BU had "as much chance of making the NCAAs as the hockey team did after we kick your *** this weekend." (and I'm not going back to get the quote verbatim) So after you DIDN'T beat us and then proceeded to LOSE in the conference tourney, you get all upset? YOU'RE the one who provoked all of this. If we lose Saturday, you can come on here and gloat, OK? [this message is not subject to "dumb comment" litigation and may be used only with the express written consent of the author]

Comment

Originally posted by chickods
      your lame copyrighted post
      You clearly have a reading issue, I suggest you write to BU about a possible refund for your education. After that you could revert back to the UVM v. BU game thread and starting with Page 1, read it. Make sure to read every word carefully... sounding them out and paying particular attention to wording and follow up posts.

What you will find is I really don't have anything against BU. I do have something against that fool mperieria and apparently two overreacting fans that prefer to get all upset over a bit of series trash talking because they are too thinned skinned. Buy a Kleenex and stick to the BU thread where you can all pat yourselves on the back and wipe each others tears away. And for Pete's sake do not start any kind of game threads where someone might talk a little smack prior to the game.

For the record

- I dont' give a rat's behind about BU one way or the other. The game thread was dead, I made an obviously incinderary post to get some chatter going, you all bit.... don't get upset with me you are a sucker.
      - I didnt get upset BU beat UVM. THey ****ed sure should have, in case you haven't noticed UVM isn't that good this season *******
      - I am not upset UVM got knocked out of the AE tourney, I don't follow bball, sure I know they were the #1 seed, but I don't even know what their record is. I got upset because you are a hypocrit (it's a pet peeve of mine) crying about the being being degraded/ridiculed or what ever all the while acting like a dink. I could care less what you actually said, more so that you are just a flat out grade A hypocrit. Accept it, own it, whatever ... but don't play all high and mighty like you aren't doing the exact thing you're beetching about.
      - I provoked some chatter for a weekly game thread, not some stalking nonesense outta you, to whom I have't personally provoked anything. Are you the internet law/thug that has to go around and stick up for all your fellow dummies or what? LET IT GO ... or go seek a shrink, but you are taking this waayyyyy toooooo personal.
      - If you lose Saturday it's unlikely I will be there to gloat... well ok I may say something smart alec to mperiera, but I don't have an obsession with BU. It's nothing personal, I know you guys want to feel important like others acutally give a **** about what's happening over there, but psssstttt, here is a secret.... most people don't unless they happen to be your weekly opponent.

Go cry yourself to sleep, kick the dog, or pull your pud, whatever you gotta do to get it out of your system, but frankly your obsession with a few comments made on a game thread are disturbing.
      Last edited by jcarter7669; 03-10-2011, 10:10 AM.
      Originally posted by Hokydad
      Maine will be better this year relative to rankings than BC will be this year

Comment

I suggest you write to BU about a possible refund for your education.
        Disturbing to whom, you? Gee, I thought you Vermonters, being even to the left of us, believe in free speech? Oh, that's right...that's only if it aligns with your views. If not, then it's your obligation to "silence" us, the morons and dregs of society, who of course are not as enlightened as you. Don't worry, if you (wet) dream long enough, you'll find your Nirvana and achieve the Utopian society you long for. But until then, I don't really care if you are "disturbed." (oh, was that incendiary? remember, "We didn't start the fire...")

Comment

Originally posted by chickod View Post
          Disturbing to whom, you? Gee, I thought you Vermonters, being even to the left of us, believe in free speech? Oh, that's right...that's only if it aligns with your views. If not, then it's your obligation to "silence" us, the morons and dregs of society, who of course are not as enlightened as you. Don't worry, if you (wet) dream long enough, you'll find your Nirvana and achieve the Utopian society you long for. But until then, I don't really care if you are "disturbed." (oh, was that incendiary? remember, "We didn't start the fire...")
          This makes no sense what so ever. How can your harrassment be misconstrued to be free speech, and where in my post did I remotely try to censor you? Moreover, you twit, Vermont was in the not so distant past a right leaning state and became a leftist state only after the invasion of the m*******s and flatlanders. Not that it makes a difference other then displaying your ignorance and propensity for ranting on topics you are clueless about. Do you have anything coherent or remotely on topic to discuss troll, or are you going to just continue to invade a hockey game thread with your nonsensical and off topic posts?

Comment

please, take this elsewhere, fellas

Comment

You clearly have a reading issue, I suggest you write to BU about a possible refund for your education. After that you could revert back
              Pssst geniyus, you cants questione someone reading abilitity et educatione and den in de very nexte sentence say someting like "revert back", eh? Get on da balle mon ami.

Comment

Originally posted by Jacques "Rabbit" Poriveau View Post
                Pssst geniyus, you cants questione someone reading abilitity et educatione and den in de very nexte sentence say someting like "revert back", eh? Get on da balle mon ami.
                I quit, now I'm getting English lessons from a French Rabbit.

Here, I'm just requoting my original post that was a failed attempt to discuss this weekend's games before the invasion of the scorned adolescent girl occurred.

Honestly, I sure hope Umile and UNH are thinking the same thing.

The answer of course is yes. Here's why.

A.) Less then 3 weeks ago, UVM skated to a 2-2 tie, a 2-2 tie where they outshot the bluecats by a pretty large margin, and one where Digilarmo was stellar keeping UNH in the game. There is no reason that can't happen again. And that game could have been very easily a W for UVM. Was it a poor effort by UNH? Maybe but that's really irrelevant, it's not like they can't lay an egg in the playoffs.

B.) Madore : Rob is playing as well as he ever has. Last year he shutdown a better UNH offense in back to back games. UVM didn't win those games because the offense kept pace with UNH, they won because Madore didn't allow a UNH goal. Goaltending hasn't changed, it CAN be just as good as it was last year.

C.) Overall : This UVM team isn't as bad as scoreboard watchers think. People like to say it isn't the same team as last year, and while that's true, it's the easy cop out. This team has had some growing pains, last years did as well up until they dumped Milo. What people don't pay attention to or bother to look into are the individual games. THIS UVM team lost to DU 5-3 ENG ( on a goal that was clearly legit but called back and an unbelievable save by Murray in the wanning minutes), then tied DU 1-1. DU is currently 5th in Crack. THIS UVM team then followed that up with a tie against MC currently Cracked out at 8th. They then had a 1 goal loss against BC before beating BC the following night currently the second crack team. More recently we have the tie aginst UNH and then against BU (16th) and a 7-2 shellacking of ME (18).

11 of their losses have been by 2g or less against a very tough schedule, and that has been with the team playing just jekyll and hyde all season.

Does UVM have a shot to win 2 at the Whitt, you bet. They are certainly the underdogs, but it would be foolish to think it can't happen. Especially if you consider THIS UNH team is 3-5 in the HE tourney and 1-4 in the past two seasons.

If I were betting money I would put in on the WildCats, but realistically absolutely the Catamounts can win.

Comment

I quit, now I'm getting English lessons from a French Rabbit.
                  Oui monsieur, mais only cuz I noing you value reading et educatione, like you told us in you poste.

Comment

Champ, I think you need to sit the next few plays out. Relax and have a Fresca.
                    Originally posted by Greg Ambrose on 3/7/2010
                    The fact that you BC fans revel in the superiority of your team in an admittedly weak league leads me to believe you will be more sorely disappointed when the end comes than we will.

Comment

• Re: #7 Vermont at #2 Univ.New Hampshire HE quarter final

Originally posted by Nick Papagiorgio View Post
                      Champ, I think you need to sit the next few plays out. Relax and have a Fresca.
                      Gangsta went off, eh? mon dieu...

Comment

• Originally posted by jcarter7669 View Post
                        And for Pete's sake
                        Cmon man, don't go dragging Pete into this

Comment

This makes no sense what so ever. How can your harrassment be misconstrued to be free speech, and where in my post did I remotely try to censor you? Moreover, you twit, Vermont was in the not so distant past a right leaning state and became a leftist state only after the invasion of the m*******s and flatlanders. Not that it makes a difference other then displaying your ignorance and propensity for ranting on topics you are clueless about. Do you have anything coherent or remotely on topic to discuss troll, or are you going to just continue to invade a hockey game thread with your nonsensical and off topic posts?
                          Go drag down your own thread. If you wanna talk about the upcoming games, great! If you and chickod are gonna get into a dick swinging competition, take it elsewhere.
                          I haven't been on here in a year...
                          Now I'm a dad. Holy crap.

Comment

*****http://mybroadband.co.za/vb/attachment.php?attachmentid=383&d=1214037416******

Comment

Yes, but you had the BEST cheer I've ever heard (of course, this is when both benches were on the same side)..."This is the WINNING team!! (pause....) This is the LOSING team!! (pause...) [Pointing to UNH...] WINNING TEAM!!! [Pointing to BU...] LOSING TEAM!!! WINNING TEAM!!! LOSING TEAM!!! etc.
                              That cheer is still around (in a slightly different form). It's a beloved call-and-response cheer, but isn't heard much these days, as the games seem to be closer more regularly.
                              Success is not the result of spontaneous combustion. You must first set yourself on fire.
                              -Fred Shero

Comment

Originally posted by thecomicbookguy View Post
                                That cheer is still around (in a slightly different form). It's a beloved call-and-response cheer, but isn't heard much these days, as the games seem to be closer more regularly.
                                True, but it just LOOKED so much better visually with both teams right next to each other and the pointing going back and forth from right behind the benches! Ahhh...the good 'ole days (I threw that in because I knew it would just get the anti-nostalgia people riled up again)

Comment

Working...
                                X