Northeastern at Boston University HEA Quarterfinals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Northeastern at Boston University HEA Quarterfinals

Did you like last weekend? Would you like a second dose? Well either way you're getting one.

Re: Northeastern at Boston University HEA Quarterfinals

Get ready for potential Thursday/Friday/Sunday for this series.

Comment

The bu announcers seem to thiink the series will start on Friday. That would even more convenient for thed NU kids on Co-Op and fans who have to travel any serious distance.

This is gonna be fun!

Comment

Won't be easy.. but yeah baby!
        Let's solve this..
        GO NU HOCKEY
        Always bullish on the future.
        We don't always win Hockey East or the Beanpot (#trilogy).. but when we do.. we are the Champions

Comment

In the words of multiple Star Wars characters...

I've got a bad feeling about this.
          Let's go Terriers!

It hasn't taken me long to realize, everybody here knows a lot more than me about college hockey...

1971, 1972, 1978, 1995, 2009

Comment

Originally posted by Ryecheers View Post
            The bu announcers seem to thiink the series will start on Friday. That would even more convenient for thed NU kids on Co-Op and fans who have to travel any serious distance.
            I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you're drunk.
            Let's go Terriers!

It hasn't taken me long to realize, everybody here knows a lot more than me about college hockey...

1971, 1972, 1978, 1995, 2009

Comment

I would not want to be officiating this potential blood bath. By all means though, beat each other up.

Comment

Delighted would be more accurate. The NU-bu games this year have been competitive and exciting hockey. It seems like all their games for the past few years have been decided by one goal.

Comment

who gives a ****? good luck at the garden vs bc... (or maine/mack after uhn loses to vermont). hell if i care.
                  a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

should be an exciting series... i just hope it doesnt turn into a boxing match, these last 2 games were chippy.
                    Arenas Attended
                    Matthews Arena
                    Agganis Arena
                    Tsongas Arena
                    Lawler Arena
                    Schneider Arena
                    Mullins Center
                    TD Banknorth Garden
                    Conte Forum
                    Whittemore Center
                    Gutterson Fieldhouse
                    Alfond Arena
                    Compton Family Ice Arena

Comment

Discipline decides this series for NU.
                      Northeastern Huskies

Beanpot Champions: 2018, 2019
                      Hockey East Champions: 2016, 2019

Comment

Does anyone know what is the story with Noonan? I think yesterday was his third major penalty and doesn't that now carry an automatic suspension in HE or NCAA? Any word if Warsofsky will return from his concussion?

Comment

Originally posted by BUTerrierfan View Post
                          Does anyone know what is the story with Noonan? I think yesterday was his third major penalty and doesn't that now carry an automatic suspension in HE or NCAA? Any word if Warsofsky will return from his concussion?
                          Parker said he'll appeal Noonan's game misconduct last night because he didn't think Noonan ever made contact with McNeely's head. He said it was definitely an elbow, but not a contact to the head. I thought it was clearly a hit to the head, but I only saw it on replay once, so I guess I'd have to see it again. If the HE offices agree with Parker, Noonan won't have to miss a game. If they don't, Noonan will miss Game 1.

As for Warsofsky, I'm guessing no decision will be made until later in the week. It would definitely be interesting to see what Parker would do if Noonan was suspended and Warsofsky wasn't ready to go. My guess would be to move Rosen back to D and shift Santana or Gilroy to center.
                          Places I've seen a college hockey game: Agganis Arena, Alfond Arena, Bright Center, Consol Energy Center, Conte Forum, DCU Center, Fenway Park, Gutterson Fieldhouse, Houston Field House, Lawler Arena, Madison Square Garden, Matthews Arena, Mullins Center, Schneider Arena, Scottrade Center, Sears Centre, Tampa Bay Times Forum, TD Bank Sports Center, TD Garden, Tsongas Center, Tully Forum, Verizon Center, Verizon Wireless Arena, Walter Brown Arena, Wells Fargo Center, Whittemore Center

Comment

Originally posted by Federal League View Post
                            Parker said he'll appeal Noonan's game misconduct last night because he didn't think Noonan ever made contact with McNeely's head. He said it was definitely an elbow, but not a contact to the head. I thought it was clearly a hit to the head, but I only saw it on replay once, so I guess I'd have to see it again. If the HE offices agree with Parker, Noonan won't have to miss a game. If they don't, Noonan will miss Game 1.

As for Warsofsky, I'm guessing no decision will be made until later in the week. It would definitely be interesting to see what Parker would do if Noonan was suspended and Warsofsky wasn't ready to go. My guess would be to move Rosen back to D and shift Santana or Gilroy to center.
                            What's the exact rule? Third major penalty is a suspension? Third game misconduct? Or third game DQ?

Comment

Originally posted by J.D. View Post
                              What's the exact rule? Third major penalty is a suspension? Third game misconduct? Or third game DQ?
                              From what I understand, your third game misconduct results in an automatic one-game suspension.
                              Places I've seen a college hockey game: Agganis Arena, Alfond Arena, Bright Center, Consol Energy Center, Conte Forum, DCU Center, Fenway Park, Gutterson Fieldhouse, Houston Field House, Lawler Arena, Madison Square Garden, Matthews Arena, Mullins Center, Schneider Arena, Scottrade Center, Sears Centre, Tampa Bay Times Forum, TD Bank Sports Center, TD Garden, Tsongas Center, Tully Forum, Verizon Center, Verizon Wireless Arena, Walter Brown Arena, Wells Fargo Center, Whittemore Center

Comment

Working...
                              X