Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: This Round's On Us: UND at Michigan Tech, March 5-6

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
    You think they are advanced enough to know about flying machines? Who's the twit now?
    Pretty sure they all just drive to the arena. There isn't a bus that drives around houghton picking everyone up pregame like elementary school kids.
    Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

How about Tech saves us the trip and gives us the 4 pts. We each get the bye week and then they bus here for the playoffs.
      "My greatest achievement."
      Dirty on getting me suspended from USCHO.

I'm not an alcoholic! I'm an independent beer taster for Anheuser Busch.

Happy~Smelling like a warm turd sandwich since 11/15/07.

Comment

Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
        Pretty sure they all just drive to the arena. There isn't a bus that drives around houghton picking everyone up pregame like elementary school kids.
        Well, that's lame. Can they write it off on their taxes?
        Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
        Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
          Don't confuse Brent. Just let him wallow in his stupidity.
          Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
          when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
          Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Originally posted by Dirty View Post
            Don't confuse Brent. Just let him wallow in his stupidity.
            I'm far from confused. I just can't see any real hockey talk in the near future, and even on Thu-Fri, what more is there to say? UND crushes.
            Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
            Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by Sioux_Hockey View Post
              Dirty your sadly mistaken...it appears you have probably been stealing my line..YOU BUM.

I started a thread Title Sioux in 2 because the Tech Eat Pooh March of 2008. With that and many other comments and warnings I eventually got suspended for 1 year.
              Ha! The search function tells a tale of you making up vicious lies! There is no thread you started nor is there a thread that contains the words Sioux and Tech from March 2008! You sir are a thief and I demand satisfaction! I challenge you to a duel!
              when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
              Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Honestly, Dirty is the only reason I was looking forward to this thread. His trolling had better not disappoint.

Comment

Dirty I very well could be wrong on what the title of the thread was...again 3 years ago. However I know for a fact I my friend started the Sioux in 2 because the Tech eat pooh line. Its fine if you want to claim credit for it. I really don't care. However you seem to know how to operate the fan forum alot better than I. Maybe do some kind of search on my screen name. I am not sure...but I do know I did start it.

No need for a duel. I don't have nearly as much free time as you to battle on Fan Forum. If it makes you feel better than please...continue believing your own BS.

Comment

Forgetting the horse thief Sioux_Hockey for just a moment, after his failed attempt and subsequent beat down against Parenteau will Bennett Royer try fighting Andrew MacWilliam this weekend? If so, what will be greater? Number of teeth lost by Royer or shots on the weekend for Tech?

OK, back to the horse thief. Obviously it will be Sioux in two. There are only two games this weekend and the Sioux will be playing in both of them, thus saying Sioux in two is completely idiotic.
                    Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Oh one more thing. Could it be that the thread was permantely erased? Just honestly wondering? I ask this because I literally got suspened in 1 day and then within a week was suspened again for 1 year. I know they erased most of my comments.

Maybe do your investigation work

Comment

Originally posted by Dirty View Post
                        Forgetting the horse thief Sioux_Hockey for just a moment, after his failed attempt and subsequent beat down against Parenteau will Bennett Royer try fighting Andrew MacWilliam this weekend? If so, what will be greater? Number of teeth lost by Royer or shots on the weekend for Tech?

OK, back to the horse thief. Obviously it will be Sioux in two. There are only two games this weekend and the Sioux will be playing in both of them, thus saying Sioux in two is completely idiotic.
                        Are you now arguing that you came up with an idiotic statement first?
                        the state of hockey is good

Comment

U thinking that I am talking about this next weekend and not the opening round of the playoffs is the completely idiotic thing. I thought you were suppose to be smart?

Comment

So wait, rather than commenting at all on this series, which is what this thread is about, you were skipping directly to the playoff series? And everyone else is supposed to know this? We're all talking about the games this weekend and you're talking about games next weekend? We are all supposed to know that? Okey dokey!
                            Last edited by Dirty; 02-27-2011, 10:23 PM.
                            Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

I predict Carl Nielsen teaches Hextall a lesson his dad should've.
                              Originally posted by SCSU Euro
                              What are you TALKING about? Best fans, best travelling, best insults nobody else understands, best talking in nerdy code. MTU rocks at like everything but winning hockey games.

Comment

Originally posted by Flashy Man View Post
                                I predict Carl Nielsen teaches Hextall a lesson his dad should've.
                                So Hexy will be able to school Carla and score goals in ways he never could on Ron? Agreed. I doubt Brett has ever scored a goal from behind his own goaline, this week is his chance!
                                Last edited by Dirty; 02-27-2011, 10:31 PM.
                                Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Working...
                                X