Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: This Round's On Us: UND at Michigan Tech, March 5-6

Originally posted by manurespreader View Post
    1. Houghton is not even close to the worst town in the US. you need to get out more SG you are slowing down in your old age.
    It's better than at least 90% of North Dakota
    Michigan Tech Legend, Founder of Mitch's Misfits, Co-Founder of Tech Hockey Guide, and Creator/Host of the Chasing MacNaughton Podcast covering MTU Hockey and the WCHA.

Sports Allegiance: NFL: GB MLB: MIL NHL: MIN CB: UW CF: UW CH: MTU FIFA: USA MLS: MIN EPL: Everton

Comment

1. Houghton is not even close to the worst town in the US. you need to get out more SG you are slowing down in your old age.
      I've flown all over the country. Aside from Evansville, IN and Greensboro, NC, Houghton is right there. Basically, you and Foxton2 think it's a great town. The rest of the world knows the truth.
      Sioux Yeah Yeah

Comment

Originally posted by Sloe Gin View Post
        I've flown all over the country. Aside from Evansville, IN and Greensboro, NC, Houghton is right there. Basically, you and Foxton2 think it's a great town. The rest of the world knows the truth.
        There are plenty of other Yooper towns that are worse than Houghton, Houghton is probably one of the better Yooper places to be. You should just say that the UP is the worst area in the country, and you might have a point.
        Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Sagnasty. Discussion over.
          Michigan Tech Huskies Pep Band: There's No Use Trying To Talk. No Human Sound Can Stand Up To This. Loud Enough To Knock You Down.

Comment

http://www.wdaz.com/event/article/id...roup/homepage/

Libyan Rebel loading ammo in a machine gun --- wearing a FIGHTING SIOUX sweatshirt. Now that's branding.

http://www.wdaz.com/media/full/jpg/2...libyastill.jpg
            A Fan of the UND Fighting Sioux!! Sioux the NCAA!

Comment

• Originally posted by siouxinminny View Post
              http://www.wdaz.com/event/article/id...roup/homepage/

Libyan Rebel loading ammo in a machine gun --- wearing a FIGHTING SIOUX sweatshirt. Now that's branding.

http://www.wdaz.com/media/full/jpg/2...libyastill.jpg
              Yeah that's definitely not going to help the hostile and abusive thing.
              Originally posted by SCSU Euro
              What are you TALKING about? Best fans, best travelling, best insults nobody else understands, best talking in nerdy code. MTU rocks at like everything but winning hockey games.

Comment

Originally posted by Flashy Man View Post
                At least it's a rebel. Someone fighting for their "freedom."
                the state of hockey is good

Comment

Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
                  There are plenty of other Yooper towns that are worse than Houghton, Houghton is probably one of the better Yooper places to be. You should just say that the UP is the worst area in the country, and you might have a point.
                  I thought that was just a given. Of course Wisconsin still exists...
                  Sioux Yeah Yeah

Comment

Originally posted by Flashy Man View Post
                    He's trying to kick Qadaffi's blooming a**. That is a good thing. We should be hostile towards the Libyan madman. Dork.
                    A Fan of the UND Fighting Sioux!! Sioux the NCAA!

Comment

I thought that was just a given. Of course Wisconsin still exists...
                      Well, it probably would have been part of Wisconsin if Michigan could have convinced the federal government to give them Toledo.
                      the state of hockey is good

Comment

Originally posted by state of hockey View Post
                        Well, it probably would have been part of Wisconsin if Michigan could have convinced the federal government to give them Toledo.
                        Which would still be more plausible than letting them have their own state (Superior). They all root for the Packers anyway.

Comment

St, Clouud

need I say more?
                          Originally posted by mtu_huskies
                          "We are not too far away from a national championship," said (John) Scott.
                          Boosh Factor 4

Originally posted by Brent Hoven
                          Yeah, but you're my favorite hag.

Comment

• Originally posted by huskyfan View Post
                            St, Clouud

need I say more?
                            The awfulness of st cloud and its fat stupid fans does not reflect on the rest of Minnesota. The UP has towns like Gay, Assinins, Baraga, and Bovine. Not to mention 2 mile road, Bingos, hot water;heat, and the loopy ***t. Plus, the UP spawned Foxton2.

But hey, I live in Colorado. This state is > Brent's forklifting skills or dorkisak's knowledge of iPads
                            Sioux Yeah Yeah

Comment

The awfulness of st cloud and its fat stupid fans does not reflect on the rest of Minnesota. The UP has towns like Gay, Assinins, Baraga, and Bovine. Not to mention 2 mile road, Bingos, hot water;heat, and the loopy ***t. Plus, the UP spawned Foxton2.

But hey, I live in Colorado. This state is > Brent's forklifting skills or dorkisak's knowledge of iPads
                              what about Ralph and Felch and dump road and the Mystery Spot?
                              Originally posted by mtu_huskies
                              "We are not too far away from a national championship," said (John) Scott.
                              Boosh Factor 4

Originally posted by Brent Hoven
                              Yeah, but you're my favorite hag.

Comment

Traitor. You are not one of us anymore.
                                Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                                Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Working...
                                X