PDA

View Full Version : D3 FHL Conference Champions Crowned and Nationals Lineup

Pages : [1] 2

PSUChamps2001
02-27-2011, 07:32 PM
Congradulations to the D3 FHL Conference Champions on advancing to the Nationals

CardsRule
Jabber
Hammer
Prez

And here is the line up

C1: Prez
C2: Hammer
C3: Jabber811
C4: CardsRule

P1: Saints
P2: MCullen

This week will feature

C3 Jabber811 vs P2 MCullen (rematch anyone)
C4 CardsRule vs P1 Saints

Prez and Hammer take the week off. Everyone still accumulates points for the overall Championship. We are still waiting for the J&W game to get over to figure out masenites overall points, but it will not affect the standings (unless the player can get 245 points in 60 minutes).

<table>
<tr><td> SAINTS </td><td> 663 </TD></TR>
<tr><td> MCULLEN </td><td> 647 </TD></TR>
<tr><td> STICKS </td><td> 626 </TD></TR>
<tr><td> PREZ </td><td> 618 </TD></TR>
<tr><td> ECALLTHEWAY </td><td> 562 </TD></TR>
<tr><td> HAMMER </td><td> 539 </TD></TR>
<tr><td> NUPROF </td><td> 516 </TD></TR>
<tr><td> MOUNTIE </td><td> 514 </TD></TR>
<tr><td> XYZ </td><td> 508 </TD></TR>
<tr><td> UCBAD </td><td> 507 </TD></TR>
<tr><td> JABBER811 </td><td> 496 </TD></TR>
<tr><td> JOECCT </td><td> 478 </TD></TR>
<tr><td> LOUDHORNS </td><td> 465 </TD></TR>
<tr><td> OUTLAW88 </td><td> 458 </TD></TR>
<tr><td> ALTAZO </td><td> 451 </TD></TR>
<tr><td> MASENITE </td><td> 449 </TD></TR>
<tr><td> SECXPRO </td><td> 444 </TD></TR>
<tr><td> CARDSRULE </td><td> 441 </TD></TR>
<tr><td> NL </td><td> 437 </TD></TR>
<tr><td> BILL R </td><td> 377 </TD></TR> </table>

joecct
02-27-2011, 09:10 PM
+1
How bad did I get buryd??

Hammer
02-27-2011, 09:30 PM
Yeah, I'm curious as to how I pulled that one out myself.

PSUChamps2001
02-27-2011, 10:04 PM
HAMMER
OPEN 0
Joe Hill 9
Britton Smith 0
Mason Swenson 0
Chris Berenguer 1
Connor Toomey 13
TOTAL 23

JOECCT
Giancarlo Capodanno 3
Daniel Weiniger 1
Zach Joy 6
Brady Horn 0
Steve Mallaro 0
BJ Obrien 6
TOTAL 16

Had BJ had a better game, you probably would have won Joe....but BJ gave up 3 goals on 12 shots. Killed his Save % and GAA.

PrezdeJohnson09
02-27-2011, 10:08 PM
HAMMER
OPEN 0
Joe Hill 9
Britton Smith 0
Mason Swenson 0
Chris Berenguer 1
Connor Toomey 13
TOTAL 23

JOECCT
Giancarlo Capodanno 3
Daniel Weiniger 1
Zach Joy 6
Brady Horn 0
Steve Mallaro 0
BJ Obrien 6
TOTAL 16

Had BJ had a better game, you probably would have won Joe....but BJ gave up 3 goals on 12 shots. Killed his Save % and GAA.

What was my score with NUprof?

PSUChamps2001
02-27-2011, 10:21 PM

38 - 24

joecct
02-27-2011, 11:10 PM
HAMMER
OPEN 0
Joe Hill 9
Britton Smith 0
Mason Swenson 0
Chris Berenguer 1
Connor Toomey 13
TOTAL 23

JOECCT
Giancarlo Capodanno 3
Daniel Weiniger 1
Zach Joy 6
Brady Horn 0
Steve Mallaro 0
BJ Obrien 6
TOTAL 16

Had BJ had a better game, you probably would have won Joe....but BJ gave up 3 goals on 12 shots. Killed his Save % and GAA.It was 3 goals on 15 shots, not that it would have mattered. Even if I had started Redlight, I still would have lost.

NUProf
02-28-2011, 05:22 AM

I was thinking, don't let Thomas score ... Come on let Cotnoir get a couple more...Once the game was out of hand I was watching our matchup.

Congrats Derek

CARDS_rule_the_Burgh
02-28-2011, 07:24 AM
Congradulations to the D3 FHL Conference Champions on advancing to the Nationals

CardsRule
Jabber
Hammer
Prez

And here is the line up

C1: Prez
C2: Hammer
C3: Jabber811
C4: CardsRule

P1: Saints
P2: MCullen

This week will feature

C3 Jabber811 vs P2 MCullen (rematch anyone)
C4 CardsRule vs P1 Saints

Prez and Hammer take the week off. Everyone still accumulates points for the overall Championship. We are still waiting for the J&W game to get over to figure out masenites overall points, but it will not affect the standings (unless the player can get 245 points in 60 minutes).

<table>
<tr><td> SAINTS </td><td> 663 </TD></TR>
<tr><td> MCULLEN </td><td> 647 </TD></TR>
<tr><td> STICKS </td><td> 626 </TD></TR>
<tr><td> PREZ </td><td> 618 </TD></TR>
<tr><td> ECALLTHEWAY </td><td> 562 </TD></TR>
<tr><td> HAMMER </td><td> 539 </TD></TR>
<tr><td> NUPROF </td><td> 516 </TD></TR>
<tr><td> MOUNTIE </td><td> 514 </TD></TR>
<tr><td> XYZ </td><td> 508 </TD></TR>
<tr><td> UCBAD </td><td> 507 </TD></TR>
<tr><td> JABBER811 </td><td> 496 </TD></TR>
<tr><td> JOECCT </td><td> 478 </TD></TR>
<tr><td> LOUDHORNS </td><td> 465 </TD></TR>
<tr><td> OUTLAW88 </td><td> 458 </TD></TR>
<tr><td> ALTAZO </td><td> 451 </TD></TR>
<tr><td> MASENITE </td><td> 449 </TD></TR>
<tr><td> SECXPRO </td><td> 444 </TD></TR>
<tr><td> CARDSRULE </td><td> 441 </TD></TR>
<tr><td> NL </td><td> 437 </TD></TR>
<tr><td> BILL R </td><td> 377 </TD></TR> </table>

Considering I haven't posted a lineup change since Thanksgiving, I'm very surprised to have won the conference and made the tournament. I have a feeling the run will be ending this week, but... can't change a winning lineup, now can I? :D

sticksnstones
02-28-2011, 09:46 AM
What a bummer; I somehow managed to destroy my conference (undefeated), but didn't even make the NCAAs.:confused: I wanted to actually ask what the score was for my final matchup two weeks ago against CardsRule, because my calculations actually showed I won, but I didn't want to be that guy.

So basically I am 2008-2009 Adrian :p

jabber811
02-28-2011, 02:43 PM
Jabber's Jambalaya

F - Billy Crinnion, Colby
F - Bryan Ross, Fredonia
F - OPEN
D - Mike Grace, Plattsburgh
D - Kyle Richardson, Wentworth
G - Sam Avoine, Salem State

BENCH

F - Justin Fox, Oswego
F - Tim Coffman, Utica
D - Jesse Junkenmeier, Wis.-Superior
G - Nick Broadwater, Hobart

CARDS_rule_the_Burgh
02-28-2011, 02:55 PM
What a bummer; I somehow managed to destroy my conference (undefeated), but didn't even make the NCAAs.:confused: I wanted to actually ask what the score was for my final matchup two weeks ago against CardsRule, because my calculations actually showed I won, but I didn't want to be that guy.

Well:
Adrian of 08-09 had no shot at an AQ, you did.
Adrian of 08-09 won their conference tournament, you didn't.

I see no comparison ;)

BUT: I haven't actually gone to see what the score was in our game, and I'd be open to a recount if possible. I don't want a conference championship if it's "tainted". :D

PSUChamps2001
02-28-2011, 03:20 PM

You should have spoke up. With USCHO its hard to tell because some weeks the go back and change players points from the week before all the time. (coaches changing who got goals assists ect). I believe I had you two at 35-36. It was close I remember that. However I dont save each weeks results, they get overwriten every week. Thats part of the problem of going by USCHO's overall stats, but I dont have the time to go through every box score for 143 different forwards/defensemen and 42 goalies. My wife has enough problems with my Sundays being taken up with this already.

I thought about making an NIT version for those left over...if anyone is interested..I can set up a remaining 14 team tourney with the top 2 getting a bye, but we will have to have 4 weeks meaning this weekend, the ncaa first round games, ncaa 1/4s and then the ncaa final four

MCullen
02-28-2011, 03:48 PM
Cullen's Cadre - National Quarterfinals Lineup

F - Brendan Hull, Marian
F - Chris Riggs, Fitchburg State
F - Cory Callen, Fitchburg State
D - Richie Zobak, Plymouth State
D - Matty MacLeod, Plattsburgh
G - Jack Astedt, Plymouth State

Bench F - Zach Graham, Adrian
Bench D - Jon Crouse, Bethel
Bench G - Jake Rosenthal, Becker

Well, I think you compare better to 2001-02 Lebanon Valley (http://collegehockeystats.net/0102/schedules/lvcm) (anyone remember when they were good? And playing D-III hockey?)

If my math is correct: If I had beaten joecct two weeks ago, you would be in the tournament (I would've beaten Hammer this week and won my conference, and you would've gotten my at-large spot).

sticksnstones
02-28-2011, 05:51 PM
You should have spoke up. With USCHO its hard to tell because some weeks the go back and change players points from the week before all the time. (coaches changing who got goals assists ect). I believe I had you two at 35-36. It was close I remember that. However I dont save each weeks results, they get overwriten every week. Thats part of the problem of going by USCHO's overall stats, but I dont have the time to go through every box score for 143 different forwards/defensemen and 42 goalies. My wife has enough problems with my Sundays being taken up with this already.

I thought about making an NIT version for those left over...if anyone is interested..I can set up a remaining 14 team tourney with the top 2 getting a bye, but we will have to have 4 weeks meaning this weekend, the ncaa first round games, ncaa 1/4s and then the ncaa final four

Thanks. I was afraid that I would get hammered for being too worried about it. It's not really a big deal. If there were some FF tickets on the line, you better believe I would have been asking:p

As for the NIT, I'm OK with you not doing that...I don't want you to get into the doghouse by adding on more responsibility :D

PSUChamps2001
03-06-2011, 09:19 PM
MCullen and CardsRule move on

NCAA SEMI FINALS

Prez vs MCullen
Hammer vs CardsRule

If my count is correct, only 12 Forwards/Defensemen are available for the final 4 teams and only 3 goalies....good luck to all...

All lineups must be in by the drop of the puck Wednesday

PrezdeJohnson09
03-06-2011, 10:23 PM
F.Kyle Thomas, Norwich
F.Eric Miller, Adrian
D.Karl Linden, Elmira
G.Paul Beckwith, Oswego

And I have two of the goalies with Beckwith and Dubois :)

MCullen
03-07-2011, 01:22 PM
Cullen's Cadre - National Semifinals Lineup

F - Zach Graham, Adrian
D - Matty MacLeod, Plattsburgh

F - Brendan Hull, Marian
F - Chris Riggs, Fitchburg State
F - Cory Callen, Fitchburg State
D - Jon Crouse, Bethel
D - Richie Zobak, Plymouth State
G - Jake Rosenthal, Becker
G - Jack Astedt, Plymouth State

That's all I have left. Clearly, I didn't construct my roster in the hopes that I would make it this far. Oh well.

Hammer
03-08-2011, 10:29 PM
Satterly's Fists:

F: Josh Cousineau - Adrian
F: Mike Dahlinger - Adrian
D: Chris Berenguer - Hamline

CARDS_rule_the_Burgh
03-09-2011, 05:31 AM
Cards' Crazies - National Semifinal Lineup

F Kevin Willer ELM
F, Daniel Cobb PLT
F Chris Laganiere OSW
G Darren McDonald ELM

Cobb hasn't played since 2/18 (Potsdam), and his production here isn't exactly fantastic. But If I have a play from an active team on my roster, at this point he should be in my lineup. Here's to hoping he has a good game Saturday (and even if he doesn't, here's to hoping Lags, Willer, and Mac can carry this team through to the finals)!

(Also: Remy, I'm not 100% sure if what I have is my actual current roster. If, by chance, I do have another active player available, could you let me know? :)