Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Colgate @ RPI (ECAC Playoffs) March 4,5...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Colgate @ RPI (ECAC Playoffs) March 4,5...

Finishing fifth earns us home ice against twelfth-seeded Colgate. Games in Troy and students will be in town. Let's get some loud crowds to support our RED in the ECAC first round playoffs!
    Here we come!

Re: Colgate @ RPI (ECAC Playoffs) March 4,5...

Hopefully we can get revenge for our poor showing a few weeks ago. As long as we can get over our habit of playing down to teams and get healthy, I don't see this weekend being too much of an issue. But then again, Brown shoudn't have been too much of an issue last March.
    RPI Pep Band
    GO GO GO YOU RED RED RED!!! and I guess Yale?
    🎶🎺🎺🎺 LET'S GO BLUES!

2017-2018 RPI Pick to Click – Champion
    2013-2016 RPI Pick to Click – Back-to-Back-to-Back Runner-Up
    2014-15, 2018-19 ECAC Pick the Standings – Last Place

Comment

Originally posted by lugnut92 View Post
      Hopefully we can get revenge for our poor showing a few weeks ago. As long as we can get over our habit of playing down to teams and get healthy, I don't see this weekend being too much of an issue.
      Must be a lot of teams "playing down to" or even below Colgate's level. Gate heated up (finally) and most ECAC teams are glad they are not in RPI's position for this weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by HockeyEh View Post
        Must be a lot of teams "playing down to" or even below Colgate's level. Gate heated up (finally) and most ECAC teams are glad they are not in RPI's position for this weekend.
        I dont think he was singling out Colgate but historically, RPI has played up to or down to the level of the opponent, hence huge wins they have no business taking and losses or ties they shouldnt have too ofter. i personally groaned at the announcement of "The engineers will be back in action next week here at Houston Field House where they will take on the Raiders of Colgate in a best of 3 matchup yadda yadda "
        RIT Tigers
        2006-2007, 2008-2009, 2009-2010, 2010-2011 Regular Season Champions
        2010,2015, 2016 Atlantic Hockey Champions

Comment

Better not take a team lightly that outshot RPI in both games this year.(and split)
          It all starts with the goaltending.

Comment

Most everybody outshot RPI this year. We took 97 fewer shots but scored 25 more goals than our opponents. Not that that is necessarily a good thing...
            RPI Pep Band
            🎶🎺🎺🎺 LET'S GO BLUES!

Comment

When is student break, what are the dates?

I hope to see 3,000 plus in the hfh. this weekend.
              Originally posted by fr joe View Post
              Finishing fifth earns us home ice against twelfth-seeded Colgate. Games in Troy and students will be in town. Let's get some loud crowds to support our RED in the ECAC first round playoffs!
              I bleed CHERRY AND WHITE

Comment

Originally posted by rvd5star69 View Post
                Classes are out from 3/14-3/19. Most students will leave the 11th. Thus, everyone should still be in town for this weekend's games.
                RPI Pep Band
                🎶🎺🎺🎺 LET'S GO BLUES!

Comment

I hope to see 3,000 plus in the hfh. this weekend.
                  Spring Break is March 12-20 for RPI.
                  APBWiki

Comment

Our spring break is March 11th through the 20th. So all the student fans can follow the team to Ithaca...

Comment

A heads up for all attending this weekend - when I called HFH to order an extra pair of tickets for Saturday's game, I was notified by the box office staff that they are considering shifting Saturday and Sunday's games to 4pm. They indicated they should know by tomorrow as they are waiting for the ECAC to give a yea or nay.
                      APBWiki

Comment

Originally posted by GRussinko View Post
                        A heads up for all attending this weekend - when I called HFH to order an extra pair of tickets for Saturday's game, I was notified by the box office staff that they are considering shifting Saturday and Sunday's games to 4pm. They indicated they should know by tomorrow as they are waiting for the ECAC to give a yea or nay.
                        What is the deal with the 4pm games...last time I checked this was a college team not a high school or JV team that plays at 4pm.
                        Loyality means sticking with a thing in good and bad times. Not willing to do that, stay home, I got this.

Comment

These are going to be close games no matter who wins. Neither team ha been able to put teams away. Goaltending just could be the deciding issue. I just hope it is not the officials who decide the outcomes. Let them do their jobs without being noticed so no one has any complaints. One of my fondest memories is getting snowed in for the 1993 playoff series with these 2 teams in Troy. One game was actually cancelled as troy got 28 inches of snow. Jenny and I could not get back to NJ for 4 days.
                          Take the shortest distance to the puck and arrive in ill humor

Comment

I'm hoping to make it to Saturday's (and if necessary Sunday's) game(s). If I arrive 30-45 min. before puck drop will I be able to get a ticket or two? Or am I better off purchasing in advance? Thanks.
                            Colgate '09

Comment

It is comicle that every security guard in the HFH, now has to stand along the rails where the refs leave.
                              I bleed CHERRY AND WHITE

Comment

Working...
                              X