PDA

View Full Version : Boston University vs Northeastern 3/4 and 5

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Agganis
02-26-2011, 09:29 PM
Whats more likely, BU actually shows up for 6 periods, or Cronin shows up at all?

Respective senior nights, and for once BU students won't be on break for the ceremonies.

Carmine Scarpaglia
02-27-2011, 12:01 AM
Whats more likely, BU actually shows up for 6 periods, or Cronin shows up at all?

Judging from what I saw on tv last night, maybe you should worry about whether the fanboys show up.

northeastern
02-27-2011, 12:04 AM
Didn't realize this thread was up, i'll delete the other..
so, we play twice.. then we might play thrice..??? could happen.

Fun times!

Chickens@NU
02-27-2011, 12:10 AM

Respective senior nights, and for once BU students won't be on break for the ceremonies.

From what I hear, the university is over reacting because of the bball team and their probation. We'll see if Cro comes back. Many fans want him back....

SkinsFan09
02-27-2011, 01:33 AM
This has the potential to get ugly if they meet for the playoffs. Can't wait. Just sucks it's during NU's spring break which takes away a full house at Matthews.

claver2010
02-27-2011, 02:42 AM
BU students won't be on break for the ceremonies.

After this weekend does it really matter?

Cronin + 10 over BU fanboys

Todd
02-27-2011, 03:30 AM
Cronin + 10 over BU fanboysCronin is not Ditka.

SkinsFan09
02-27-2011, 09:44 AM

Nobody is afraid of going into Agannis regardless.

At least it'll make for better atmosphere than the earlier NU BU game. That and the fact that it could be a two-game precursor to the playoffs.

mookie1995
02-27-2011, 09:58 AM
Why would any team be afraid of going anywhere?!?

SteveF
02-27-2011, 11:45 AM
After this weekend does it really matter?

Cronin + 10 over BU fanboys

according to mark zuckerburg, bu students are always on a break

Agganis
02-27-2011, 08:46 PM
If BU fans were nicknamed fanboys, in part, for talking about their own fans at the game incessantly I believe BC fans could now be termed fanboy fanboys since there are at least 3 active threads right now where BC fans are discussing BU fans.

Didn't say it for that reason (as it would be a dumb statement, as mookie already covered), more that its nice that on the night to honor the BU seniors their classmates weren't locked out of their dorms and given no place in the city to sleep.

slurpees
02-27-2011, 09:51 PM

Nobody is afraid to go into any arena, but nice try.

TimP
02-27-2011, 09:56 PM

Have you seen the neighborhood around Egg Anus? That would make someone afraid of going there.

slurpees
02-27-2011, 09:58 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7yl3UMO-TkE

Terrier520
02-27-2011, 10:07 PM
Have you seen the neighborhood around Egg Anus? That would make someone afraid of going there.

1) Really? Egg Anus is the best you can come up with? That is the stupidest name I have ever heard. It sounds like a four-year old's attempt to make a fart joke (I apologize if you're three, in which case, your grammar is a heckuva lot better than Nick P.). Of course, I think I'd let it slide were it not for the fact that eggs don't exactly have those. And if they did, what the hell would that mean? It's not like they're making waste through there, so an egg anus wouldn't be much different than the rest of an egg.

2) What makes you so scared of it? Come on, please tell me how it's any more dangerous than a Boston College laundry room (http://talk.collegeconfidential.com/parent-cafe/305164-student-stabbed-bc-dorm-over-bleached-laundry.html).

Agganis
02-27-2011, 10:10 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7yl3UMO-TkE

followed by:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K8E_zMLCRNg

northeastern
02-28-2011, 12:00 AM
Win or lose..
hope the gms this wknd are more exciting than this thread. :)

(especially after the recent NU-BC matchups)..
..lots of goals, fun for fans (not so much for goalies), 3 sellouts in 3 gms..

mpereira
02-28-2011, 12:14 AM
1) Really? Egg Anus is the best you can come up with? That is the stupidest name I have ever heard. It sounds like a four-year old's attempt to make a fart joke (I apologize if you're three, in which case, your grammar is a heckuva lot better than Nick P.). Of course, I think I'd let it slide were it not for the fact that eggs don't exactly have those. And if they did, what the hell would that mean? It's not like they're making waste through there, so an egg anus wouldn't be much different than the rest of an egg.

2) What makes you so scared of it? Come on, please tell me how it's any more dangerous than a Boston College laundry room (http://talk.collegeconfidential.com/parent-cafe/305164-student-stabbed-bc-dorm-over-bleached-laundry.html).

haha wow egg anus is just wow. I ll leave that part alone...but he is obviously talking about those scrappy old run-down dorms and gym around Agganis haha. Maybe it is just intimidating for BC fans when they have to make the big trip into the city. They probably think all of Boston is very scary and dangerous. For some reason I feel Northeastern fans don't find it quite as scary.

DaveStPaul
02-28-2011, 12:27 AM
Win or lose..
hope the gms this wknd are more exciting than this thread. :)

It's still early. Think of the ground that hasn't been covered!

Chickens@NU
02-28-2011, 10:26 AM
It's still early. Think of the ground that hasn't been covered!

Or think of the ground that has been covered.... by the bu students buying crack from the nu students across Boston!