UW @ SCSU Friday Night

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UW @ SCSU Friday Night

No score early... nobody else listening/watching?
    tUMD is Jan Brady per Brenthoven. Whew.... thanks for clearing THAT up.

Best USCHO quotes to date:

"UND/DU will realize that their party sucks, because the easterners only want to drink Zima." - BPH

"It is too bad that aaron marvin was a senior so he can't go after the rest of the sioux". - bigblue_dl

"I would rather play the blackhawks than you right now." - dogs2012

Re: UW @ SCSU Friday Night

UW called for a tripping penalty, Dowd drew it, SCSU going on the PP.

"UND/DU will realize that their party sucks, because the easterners only want to drink Zima." - BPH

"It is too bad that aaron marvin was a senior so he can't go after the rest of the sioux". - bigblue_dl

Comment

Badgers kill it

Comment

Jordy Murray hooks Kevin Gravel, SCSU back on PP

Comment

Badgers kill it again

Comment

I've got the radio feed but no video, how are the respective teams looking tonight?

Comment

Still no score, 4 minutes left in first

Comment

LeBlanc with a great feed and Hano misses the tip in, and SCSU mises the net again. Just over a minute left in the period, still goose eggs.

Comment

0-0 after one, SOG 9-4 favor of SCSU

Comment

Originally posted by Pucky Bucky View Post
                    I've got the radio feed but no video, how are the respective teams looking tonight?
                    Fairly even play when teams are 5 x 5. Somewhat choppy with frequent whistles. SCSU has had 2 PP and, therefore, more SOGs.

Comment

Novak!

SCSU 1-0, 7:43 of 2nd period, tip in goal

Comment

Jordy Christian scores!!!

SCSU 2-0

Comment

And THAT's how we ROE!

Roe from Eddy on a 2 on 1, SCSU 3-0

Comment

Huskies going on PP, C. Smith called for interference

Comment

Bennett with what Don Lyons is calling the save of the season that he's witnessed.

Comment

Working...
                              X