PDA

View Full Version : 2/23/11 - Pony up Cards! Bengals be Deviled? and are Statesmen Valiant?? Scores!

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]

LakerFan99
02-24-2011, 05:14 AM
Plattsburgh wins it 10 minutes earlier if Relkoff doesn't make bar-none the best save I've seen all season. Both he and his teammates left absolutely nothing on the ice. Relkoff pretty much fell victim to the a ridiculous Satim-Jensen-Craig barrage in regulation; nothing he could do about that. Hats off to the Mustangs on a fantastic effort.

They really made a nice comeback. I said it early on in the second period, but without Relkoff...Plattsburgh has a 5-0 in the 2nd, even with all of their missed shots. Morrisville had ZERO offense until the latter half of the 2nd. It was a valiant effort and they had a great season. Give them a few more years and they are going to be VERY good.

OSU2010
02-24-2011, 06:23 AM
They didn't! :eek:

If I had to hear the prepubescent "GOOOOOOOAAAAL GOLGOLGOLGOLGOLGOLGOL!" One more time I was going to throw my computer out the window! :D

+1

PSUChamps2001
02-24-2011, 06:37 AM

If I had to hear the prepubescent "GOOOOOOOAAAAL GOLGOLGOLGOLGOLGOLGOL!" One more time I was going to throw my computer out the window! :D

It almost as bad as the Lakers "Where is it?" Every shot on goal....:rolleyes:.....

With WIRY down, thanks to PSTV and Primelink for giving us a FREE way to watch a great game.

joecct
02-24-2011, 07:34 AM

If I had to hear the prepubescent "GOOOOOOOAAAAL GOLGOLGOLGOLGOLGOLGOL!" One more time I was going to throw my computer out the window! :Dbut if it was in Spanish, would it have been OK?? I've always wondered what Andres Cantor would sound like doing hockey play by play.

NUProf
02-24-2011, 07:53 AM
Have they ever been seen together? Hmmmm
Had the misfortune of having them together at Castleton as few years ago. Ryan was just a linesman, and Mike was one of the refs.

LoudHorns31
02-24-2011, 08:46 AM
Had the misfortune of having them together at Castleton as few years ago. Ryan was just a linesman, and Mike was one of the refs.

if I remember correctly we used to have that combination a decent amount in Plattsburgh....it was never a good thing.

spwood
02-24-2011, 09:14 AM
if I remember correctly we used to have that combination a decent amount in Plattsburgh....it was never a good thing.

You remember correctly alright (especially about it never being a good thing).....Ryan had a real problem getting offsides calls correct....Does Ryan not live around here anymore?

CardsFan91
02-24-2011, 05:03 PM
You remember correctly alright (especially about it never being a good thing).....Ryan had a real problem getting offsides calls correct....Does Ryan not live around here anymore?

Where does Mike live? I heard he resides in Saranac Lake.

spwood
02-24-2011, 05:20 PM

Nice mileage checks....

norm1909
02-24-2011, 07:30 PM

The program manager for Mountain Medical Services (Lake Placid) is "Mike St Louis" might be the same guy...