Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Oswego 2011 Playoff and Offseason Thread: Hips and Nips or We Don't Win!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Oswego 2011 Playoff and Offseason Thread: Hips and Nips or We Don't Win!

Originally posted by Stormy8174 View Post
    Won't be sold out...you could probably wait until the week of to get the tickets. Its in Ridder Arena and it houses 3,400 according to their website.
    Many thanks - Ridder sounds like it's a bit smaller than Herb's, so the ticket situation was a little...puzzling.
    "To all those graduating with a heart that will forever beat for hockey at a certain place on Lake Ontario...
    this is for you."
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Screw rebuilding - we RELOAD here!

Comment

Originally posted by Laker Ranger View Post
      Many thanks - Ridder sounds like it's a bit smaller than Herb's, so the ticket situation was a little...puzzling.
      It may be smaller, but they won't get near the crowds out there because Plattsburgh, Norwich, Middlebury aren't within 2 hours of it.
      The Poster Formerly Known as Purple_and_Gold10©
      "The Prezidential Three - Elmira, Oswego, Norwich" © Joecct
      GO EAGLES!!! R.I.P. L.H. #4 In our hearts forever
      GO LAKERS!!!
      GO CADETS!!! R.I.P. Charlie Crosby '63
      "Reisweber trying to circle in front of the net, he does, HE SCORES! that's it! Oswego State has done it!! The Lakers take home the first NCAA title of any kind in school history. It's celebration time in Upstate New York!"
      Oswego State '09

Comment

It seemed that the Lakers just couldn't get a good quality shot when it presented it's self, or make the pass when needed. I thought they played well enough to have won the game and the Fredonia goalie made some really nice stops that were in close. Kelly's chance in the 3rd really comes to mind. But you gotta give the Blue Devils their due for they kept is tie until their opertunity came.
        Hopefully the Lakers won't fall to far in the East ranking.
        Oswego '89

Comment

After all the (deserved) smack talking the Cardinal fans did last night, I'm hoping they get the autobid and we can face them in the NCAAs. When Plattsburgh's season ends, I want it to be at the hands of the Lakers.
          Oswego State Great Lakers: 2007 National Champions
          08-09 WTOP 10 Sports Director
          2/20/2009: First Ever Laker Hockey Webcast

Comment

Originally posted by nysportsfan29 View Post
            After all the (deserved) smack talking the Cardinal fans did last night, I'm hoping they get the autobid and we can face them in the NCAAs. When Plattsburgh's season ends, I want it to be at the hands of the Lakers.
            PROBABLY wouldn't meet untill Minn, if both teams make it that far.
            Jim Reisdorf
            Standing on the Rail #59

jim@loremans.com contact me for all your custom embroidery, engraving and screen printing needs! check out our website... www.loremans.com

Romney will be missed by all that have been there for the great match ups between Platty and 'Wego!!!

After Closing out Romney the right way, We opened the new rink the right way.... another loss for the Lakers!

St. Louis is a BUM!!!!

Go Sabres!!!

Comment

Originally posted by LoudHorns31 View Post
              PROBABLY wouldn't meet untill Minn, if both teams make it that far.
              At least Oswego knows its definitely in the dance right now.
              GO LAKERS!!!
              "Reisweber trying to circle in front of the net, he does, HE SCORES! that's it! Oswego State has done it!! The Lakers take home the first NCAA title of any kind in school history. It's celebration time in Upstate New York!"
              Oswego State '09

Comment

One would think you would be thinking about your next game and not what the Cardinals are doing. Yes, we hope the Cardinals, win the league so there will be no back-dooring it in or pi--ing and moaning afterward. Bring it!

Comment

Be careful, CardsFan91 might want you to say that to his face too.

Comment

Originally posted by Birds View Post
                    One would think you would be thinking about your next game and not what the Cardinals are doing. Yes, we hope the Cardinals, win the league so there will be no back-dooring it in or pi--ing and moaning afterward. Bring it!
                    I know you weren't guilty of it birds but take a look at what your fan base has been saying the last two days. I think some of them are happier that Oswego is out rather than platty won.
                    GO LAKERS!!!
                    Oswego State '09

Comment

• Originally posted by collegehcky2 View Post
                      Plattsburgh State Cardinals
                      1992 & 2001 NCAA Division III Ice Hockey Champions
                      21 SUNYAC Championships

Comment

• Re: Oswego 2011 Playoff and Offseason Thread: Hips and Nips or We Don't Win!

Originally posted by collegehcky2 View Post
                        Gladly
                        Oswego State Great Lakers: 2007 National Champions
                        08-09 WTOP 10 Sports Director
                        2/20/2009: First Ever Laker Hockey Webcast

Comment

• Originally posted by nysportsfan29 View Post
                          Gladly
                          Easy killer. I didn't even say anything.
                          21 SUNYAC Championships

Comment

Originally posted by CardsFan91 View Post
                            Easy killer. I didn't even say anything.
                            Your smack talk already says otherwise, pal. Each of our clubs do their own part, and let it be settled out west.
                            "To all those graduating with a heart that will forever beat for hockey at a certain place on Lake Ontario...
                            this is for you."
                            ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                            Screw rebuilding - we RELOAD here!

Comment

• Originally posted by Laker Ranger View Post
                              Your smack talk already says otherwise, pal. Each of our clubs do their own part, and let it be settled out west.
                              An Oswego fan would never "smack talk" after a Plattsburgh loss. Never ever.

Laker Ranger, sounds like a plan.
                              21 SUNYAC Championships

Comment

gonna ask this again, why no Leimbrock and HVB in the past few games/weeks, injury or just a healthy sit-downs, Leimbrock was a stud last yr and in the playoffs, they could have used him against a pretty big freddy team last week??????

Comment

Working...
                                X