X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: RPI 2010-2011 V: The "Chase" to AC & Beyond

Originally posted by troyboy View Post
    Agreed...but can we take it back up in the summer when this thread gets slow...If I don't have something to obsess over I will have to go back on my Meds.Not to mention AspyDad tought me that in the world of politics,boards and un named sources nothing ever gets put to bed...thats the beauty of it ! Speaking of A Dad if your not in your undisclosed location maybe you could tell us all when the end of the year awards come out if I recall there somewhere arounds Oscar's.I belive this year and moving forward the awards should be called the Ralph's.
    Im taking the summer off to go on a vision quest and bring back a great spirit for the next four years.
    Loyality means sticking with a thing in good and bad times. Not willing to do that, stay home, I got this.

Comment

Originally posted by fishcore12 View Post
      Im taking the summer off to go on a vision quest and bring back a great spirit for the next four years.
      Do you ever work?
      "Rick not want to be know as tough guy, Rick want to be known as team guy" Rick "Mongo" Bennett

Comment

Originally posted by AspyDad View Post
        Do you ever work?
        Meant from the board.
        Loyality means sticking with a thing in good and bad times. Not willing to do that, stay home, I got this.

Comment

Meant from the board.
          Anything I post here is not to be taken seriously....doing so may cause you to think I mean most of what I say
          "Rick not want to be know as tough guy, Rick want to be known as team guy" Rick "Mongo" Bennett

Comment

Less than 24 hours to get your ECAC Pick The Playoffs 2011 Edition Picks in. Remember 7:00PM Friday Knight is the cutoff.
            Fan of CLARKSON: 2014, 2017 & 2018 NC$$ WOMEN'S DIV 1 HOCKEY NATIONAL CHAMPIONS *******https://fanforum.uscho.com/core/images/smilies/smile.gi*********
            And of 3 Patty Kaz recepients: Jamie Lee Rattray, Loren Gabel and Elizabeth Giguere
            WHOOOOOOOOO WHOOOOOOOOO
            If Union Can Do It So Can CCT (One of These Years) *******https://fanforum.uscho.com/core/images/smilies/smile.gi*********

Comment

I knew we could count on Ya !!!!
              What was the Guy who discovered milk doing to the cow ????????...Or for that matter how bout the fist Guy to drink it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Agreed...but can we take it back up in the summer when this thread gets slow...If I don't have something to obsess over I will have to go back on my Meds.Not to mention AspyDad tought me that in the world of politics,boards and un named sources nothing ever gets put to bed...thats the beauty of it ! Speaking of A Dad if your not in your undisclosed location maybe you could tell us all when the end of the year awards come out if I recall there somewhere arounds Oscar's.I belive this year and moving forward the awards should be called the Ralph's.
                The Annual Ralphies are annouced in July by Red Cloud. So we can at least have one week of calling me whiny, self promoting, etc. to keep the number of posts up. This year it is being done by committee. The committee is comprised of Red Cloud, myself, Bob McKenzie of the Hockey News, Elvis and Steve Stoyanovich. The presentation are made after a dinner at Gus's in Watervliet. Businees Attire optional.

Comment

Originally posted by AspyDad View Post
                  The Annual Ralphies are annouced in July by Red Cloud. So we can at least have one week of calling me whiny, self promoting, etc. to keep the number of posts up. This year it is being done by committee. The committee is comprised of Red Cloud, myself, Bob McKenzie of the Hockey News, Elvis and Steve Stoyanovich. The presentation are made after a dinner at Gus's in Watervliet. Businees Attire optional.
                  Thats not fair....Elvis doesn't like me and I don't think he can be unbiased...I think he should be replaced w/Paul Stewart....Oh wait He doesn't like me either and I KNOW He can't be unbiased...See ya had to start can't we just talk about the games...BTW I've been banned from Gussies too......Jeeeeez maybe its me....What do you guys think is it Me ?
                  What was the Guy who discovered milk doing to the cow ????????...Or for that matter how bout the fist Guy to drink it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Thats not fair....Elvis doesn't like me and I don't think he can be unbiased...I think he should be replaced w/Paul Stewart....Oh wait He doesn't like me either and I KNOW He can't be unbiased...See ya had to start can't we just talk about the games...BTW I've been banned from Gussies too......Jeeeeez maybe its me....What do you guys think is it Me ?
                    Sorry...I have to apologize I ment no bias towords women when I said "what do you guys think" I suspect from certain posters we have some females on the board !!! and don't want to offend anyone. (just kidding)

Comment

Sorry...I have to apologize I ment no bias towords women when I said "what do you guys think" I suspect from certain posters we have some females on the board !!! and don't want to offend anyone. (just kidding)
                      I'm female, and definitely not offended.

Comment

For those of you going to the games this weekend, I implore you - get LOUD. The Field House over the last few weekends has been listless. There is no reason the place can't be rocking like the Big Red Freakout! every single night. Time for us all to start bringing the noise. Those of us in the First Church will be doing our fair share.
                        Proud founder of the First Church of RPI Hockey

Comment

Originally posted by hawthr View Post
                          For those of you going to the games this weekend, I implore you - get LOUD. The Field House over the last few weekends has been listless. There is no reason the place can't be rocking like the Big Red Freakout! every single night. Time for us all to start bringing the noise. Those of us in the First Church will be doing our fair share.
                          I will be doing my part to get Sections 33 and 44 pumped up. You're definitely correct, though... let's make Houston Field House one of the toughest rinks to play in!

Comment

• Amen my friend. Cheer loud and hard everyone.
                            Originally posted by hawthr View Post
                            I bleed CHERRY AND WHITE

Comment

Ed Weaver articles

RPI fans hope series is decided by players http://www.troyrecord.com/articles/2...mode=fullstory

Engineers motivated by last season's finish http://www.troyrecord.com/articles/2...mode=fullstory
                              sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

http://www.seniorclassaward.com/vote/hockey_2010-11/
                                Brandon Pirri: Turk would give it to Jagr. That's awesome! Jagr's untouchable. And he would give it to Jagr.

Comment

Working...
                                X