X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: RPI 2010-2011 V: The "Chase" to AC & Beyond

Originally posted by AspyDad View Post
    Would like to see more of Rogic this weekend. I was encouraged when he was on the second line last week. I believe his speed provides a match up problem for other teams. When he plays more he hits the scoring sheet.
    Duh, when you play more you're eventually going to hit the score sheet. That's like putting money on black in Atlantic City. Yes, the chances are 18/38, but eventually in the long run, you're probably going to hit it.

My only fear is that Rogic can't use his speed against the clutch and grab. You take a look at a similar player like Scott Halpern. He really shined against Yale and the western teams that play a speed game, but didn't do too well against the other teams. Unfortunately we're stuck in a clutch and grab league. Rogic is a fabulous PKer, though, and I think we should see him out there quite a bit.

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
      Rogic is a fabulous PKer, though, and I think we should see him out there quite a bit.
      Are we to infer that you expect a lot of penalties to be called against RPI?

Whatever for?
      "Hope is a good thing; maybe the best of things."

"Beer is a sign that God loves us and wants us to be happy." -- Benjamin Franklin

"Being Irish, he had an abiding sense of tragedy, which sustained him through temporary periods of joy." -- W. B. Yeats

"People generally are most impatient with those flaws in others about which they are most ashamed of in themselves." - folk wisdom

Comment

Originally posted by FreshFish View Post
        Are we to infer that you expect a lot of penalties to be called against RPI?

Whatever for?
        For one player, family reputation.

I am not making that inference, however should we have the need to PK (and we haven't not taken a penalty in a game since AIC back in 2009 IIRC), Rogic would probably be one of the best people to have out there. Both him and AAG.

Comment

My only fear is that Rogic can't use his speed against the clutch and grab. You take a look at a similar player like Scott Halpern.
          Wait, what?
          Keep an open mind. Just don't be so open-minded that your brain falls out.

Comment

I don't have time to listen, I'm at work. Lighten up FC. You should follow your motto on your signature more often. I have no issues with anyone.
            Your right I should follow my motto and focus on things that happen on the ice not in the papers. Im sure you could find a way around the ultra tight security they have on your computer to listen to it either live or on podcast. Heck you havent been fired yet for posting on here during the day
            Last edited by fishcore12; 03-03-2011, 09:21 AM.
            Loyality means sticking with a thing in good and bad times. Not willing to do that, stay home, I got this.

Comment

Originally posted by fishcore12 View Post
              Not really, listen to last weeks segment with Wyland and maybe this whole thing can be stopped. Here is the link for you. http://www.foxsports980.com/cc-common/podcast.html Do us all a favor and listen to this.
              No favors for you untill you start treating me better !
              What was the Guy who discovered milk doing to the cow ????????...Or for that matter how bout the fist Guy to drink it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Did you listen to the segment last week before making this statement...yes or no? If you say yes and still have that feeling you and others do towards the person in question then its your right as a ref complaining, conspiracy vicitim loving American...inside joke right? Can I question the obsession you have with this writer?
                I don't believe I mentioned any names....was just asking a question.....Funny how YOU went right to the local Schenectady based reporter though.....Of course it couldn't be WAP because Tom in the interest of journalistic integrity states right up front that He's an RPI homer...in fact He plays the RPI fight song in his intro so that does narrow the field a bit...You must have some inkling that the shoe does indeed fit where YOU put it.
                What was the Guy who discovered milk doing to the cow ????????...Or for that matter how bout the fist Guy to drink it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Duh, when you play more you're eventually going to hit the score sheet.
                  Please stop demeaning me. I have been attacked by the liberal media all season and it would be nice if RPI fans would be more pleasant to me.
                  "Rick not want to be know as tough guy, Rick want to be known as team guy" Rick "Mongo" Bennett

Comment

Originally posted by troyboy View Post
                    Tom in the interest of journalistic integrity
                    IMO Tom is best writer in College hockey at the present time. We're lucky to have him.
                    "Rick not want to be know as tough guy, Rick want to be known as team guy" Rick "Mongo" Bennett

Comment

IMO Tom is best writer in College hockey at the present time. We're lucky to have him.
                      He must be quite good-I finally am beginning to understand the PWR ratings because of him.
                      Take the shortest distance to the puck and arrive in ill humor

Comment

I don't believe I mentioned any names....was just asking a question.....Funny how YOU went right to the local Schenectady based reporter though.....Of course it couldn't be WAP because Tom in the interest of journalistic integrity states right up front that He's an RPI homer...in fact He plays the RPI fight song in his intro so that does narrow the field a bit...You must have some inkling that the shoe does indeed fit where YOU put it.
                        I apologize if it isnt the writer from schenectady that you were referring too. I was just giving you the link to listen to so we could put this whole thing to bed. Done with this move on to talking things that happen on the ice now.
                        Loyality means sticking with a thing in good and bad times. Not willing to do that, stay home, I got this.

Comment

I agree they (cannot forget Gary and Ed) do a good job.

Comment

NASCAR Reporter Fired For Clapping At The Daytona 500
                            All Red Necks are requested to report the the UAH thread. Pretty convenient that their season ended just in time for NASCAR to start.

Comment

I apologize if it isnt the writer from schenectady that you were referring too. I was just giving you the link to listen to so we could put this whole thing to bed. Done with this move on to talking things that happen on the ice now.
                              Agreed...but can we take it back up in the summer when this thread gets slow...If I don't have something to obsess over I will have to go back on my Meds.Not to mention AspyDad tought me that in the world of politics,boards and un named sources nothing ever gets put to bed...thats the beauty of it ! Speaking of A Dad if your not in your undisclosed location maybe you could tell us all when the end of the year awards come out if I recall there somewhere arounds Oscar's.I belive this year and moving forward the awards should be called the Ralph's.

Comment

Agreed...but can we take it back up in the summer when this thread gets slow...If I don't have something to obsess over I will have to go back on my Meds.Not to mention AspyDad tought me that in the world of politics,boards and un named sources nothing ever gets put to bed...thats the beauty of it ! Speaking of A Dad if your not in your undisclosed location maybe you could tell us all when the end of the year awards come out if I recall there somewhere arounds Oscar's.I belive this year and moving forward the awards should be called the Ralph's.
                                It can't possibly be around the time of the Oscars, because those just happened this past Sunday.

Comment

Working...
                                X