X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: RPI 2010-2011 V: The "Chase" to AC & Beyond

Originally posted by troyboy View Post
    So not to digress but I was again enlightened by an old hockey sage in a conversation regarding the loss of JDA and BP and I believe its no
    Why did jda bp leave? They weren't ready for greener pastures. That's a given! Who was the "old sage" you spoke with Trevor Kaye.

Comment

Originally posted by Beman View Post
      Why did jda bp leave? They weren't ready for greener pastures. That's a given! Who was the "old sage" you spoke with Trevor Kaye.
      They left because of the money that was offered, and it might not have been available in the future..
      sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

This has nothing to do with hockey, but it has to do with RPI, and I thought that there might be others that are impacted by it. I often use an address on alum.edu to forward email to me. It seemed like a good idea at one time. The problem is that it used to forward everything, but now it tags some messages as spam and they just disappear. I have checked the "Turn Off Junk Mail Filtering" box, but that doesn't seem to do anything. I know of about a dozen messages that have disappeared recently, most of which are in German which the filter mustn't like.
        sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Why don't you put the Colgate band in the parking lot ? Shows alot of class by the school putting them behind the goal in the worst seats in the rink. The place will probably only be a little better than half full also.
          It all starts with the goaltending.

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
            This has nothing to do with hockey, but it has to do with RPI, and I thought that there might be others that are impacted by it. I often use an address on alum.edu to forward email to me. It seemed like a good idea at one time. The problem is that it used to forward everything, but now it tags some messages as spam and they just disappear. I have checked the "Turn Off Junk Mail Filtering" box, but that doesn't seem to do anything. I know of about a dozen messages that have disappeared recently, most of which are in German which the filter mustn't like.
            I have used the an address there also-I have stoped a while ago because the few messages I do get sent there are likewise not getting forwarded to me. Most are short messages and the filter for some reason thinks all short messages are spam. I no longer use the system.
            Take the shortest distance to the puck and arrive in ill humor

Comment

Originally posted by sshablak View Post
              Why don't you put the Colgate band in the parking lot ?
              I am intrigued by your ideas and I have forwarded them on to the powers that be for consideration.
              Keep an open mind. Just don't be so open-minded that your brain falls out.

Comment

Why don't you put the Colgate band in the parking lot ? Shows alot of class by the school putting them behind the goal in the worst seats in the rink. The place will probably only be a little better than half full also.
                If you noticed, our band is also in the same situation as any visiting band so I wouldnt get too upset with placement of the bands.
                Loyality means sticking with a thing in good and bad times. Not willing to do that, stay home, I got this.

Comment

True, the seats are not the best, but they are about the same for both bands.
                  I sat a few rows from the Colgate band at the last game at HFH and they seemed to be having a great time. Expecially when our band played The Time Warp. Their interaction with the RPI band made the experience at the game even better than usual. Too bad RPI lost.
                  Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
                  Benjamin Franklin
                  The harder I practice, the luckier I get.
                  Gary Player

Comment

They (along with other visiting bands) have been there for the longest time, and you've just noticed?!

Comment

Originally posted by Red Cloud View Post
                      I am intrigued by your ideas and I have forwarded them on to the powers that be for consideration.
                      I think that the 'Tute makes too much money from parking to use space in that manner.
                      sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

I think that the 'Tute makes too much money from parking to use space in that manner.
                        I think (pause) you ruin jokes.

I also think people who whine and moan about the placement of FREE TICKETS should find something else to complain about. Want better seats? Pony up, hosers.

Comment

I also think people who whine and moan about the placement of FREE TICKETS should find something else to complain about. Want better seats? Pony up, hosers.
                          If I were not an RPI fan, I may want to stay in Section 11. No overly rowdy fans that could hurt me, and close to the door so I could make a quick escape after the final horn and get out of Troy ASAP.

DISCLAIMER: This post is not a threat of anything that will happen, nor does this poster condone bringing physical harm to someone due to enjoyment of a brand.
                          Last edited by FlagDUDE08; 03-01-2011, 10:20 AM.

Comment

Without smileys it is impossible to recognize jokes, especially considering the source.
                            sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Without smileys it is impossible to recognize jokes, especially considering the source.
                              Where's that goddam jpeg.

Here it is.

*****http://www.threadbombing.com/data/media/54/monkey.JPG******

Comment

The eighth edition of Engineer Bracketology is up and today, it's time to get into one of the age-old questions of the PWR: should you throw a series with a weak team if you've got a decent TUC record? For the Engineers, that answer is... no, but yes. But no. Check it out.
                                Without A Peer - Full coverage of RPI Men's and Women's Hockey, with a twist of lemon.

Without A Peer live tweets every RPI hockey game, men's and women's. Follow us at @without_a_peer on Twitter.

Comment

Working...
                                X