This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: RPI 2010-2011 V: The "Chase" to AC & Beyond

I'm planning on driving from the nation's capital for at least one of the games this weekend if weather permits. How much are tickets in the section in which Colgate's band is located?
    Hockeyenthusiast

Colgate Class of '03

-I saw Andy McDonald play at Starr Rink.

Comment

Originally posted by hockeyenthusiast View Post
      I'm planning on driving from the nation's capital for at least one of the games this weekend if weather permits. How much are tickets in the section in which Colgate's band is located?
      This has ticket pricing information
      and here's a seating chart

So far this year visiting bands have usually been in section 11.

Comment

There is no difference in seating prices for location at HFH. Last year, the playoff ticket price was $12. Colgate's band is in Section 11.

Comment

My two cents...I think the name of this thread speaks volumes as CP is to me, at least, the most lethal offensive weapon in the league. He is clearly either slumping at the worst possible time or could he be injured?

Comment

Originally posted by Wholin1 View Post
            My two cents...I think the name of this thread speaks volumes as CP is to me, at least, the most lethal offensive weapon in the league. He is clearly either slumping at the worst possible time or could he be injured?
            I believe it was speculated on here that he is playing through an illness.

Comment

Thanks. I appreciate the info.
              Hockeyenthusiast

Colgate Class of '03

-I saw Andy McDonald play at Starr Rink.

Comment

Thanks. I appreciate the info.
                You carpooling with Ralph?

Comment

Originally posted by sk8tronthepond View Post
                  That is the norm in every league.....just check out the team in first place (league games) and they have the least amount of goals against of any other team.
                  You are a genius
                  "Rick not want to be know as tough guy, Rick want to be known as team guy" Rick "Mongo" Bennett

Comment

Originally posted by AspyDad View Post
                    You are a genius
                    Thank you. Coming from you with the press you get, I'll consider it a compliment.
                    I've been lost since 1989. I got a breakaway on a frozen river and have been skating ever since.

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
                      You carpooling with Ralph?
                      I'd bring bad luck. Also, bicycling season is starting.
                      sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Crossposting this here from the weekend thread:

A heads up for all attending this weekend - when I called HFH to order an extra pair of tickets for Saturday's game, I was notified by the box office staff that they are considering shifting Saturday and Sunday's games to 4pm. They indicated they should know by tomorrow as they are waiting for the ECAC to give a yea or nay.
                        APBWiki

Comment

I would like to see Chase and Tyler back on the same line. The power play unit tweaked up somehow. Along with more shots on goal. We have the same play where we skate in and try to go behind the net. Generally losing the puck most times.
                          I bleed CHERRY AND WHITE

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
                            I believe it was speculated on here that he is playing through an illness.
                            ...heard from a very reliable source that it is indeed the flu. unfortunately, that sort of thing can make it's way around the team fairly quickly...I wonder if that could explain some of the lackluster play of late?

Comment

Originally posted by ajt6954 View Post
                              ...heard from a very reliable source that it is indeed the flu. unfortunately, that sort of thing can make it's way around the team fairly quickly...I wonder if that could explain some of the lackluster play of late?
                              Perhaps next year the team should all get the flu shot in September?
                              Take the shortest distance to the puck and arrive in ill humor

Comment

Originally posted by Senna View Post
                                It is interesting that in Sunday's TU, there were a couple of articles on Union, and in one of them Lehman said that one of the goals of the team at the beginning of the season was to score a minimum of 3 goals per game. Presumably that is because he knew that he could ride his goalie the way we have ours, and that the vast majority of games that they would give up 2 or less. Absolutely the same for us. I think that it has been the good Dr., WS and I that have said we need another goal a game becasue we are giving up so few. Remains true to now. If we scored 4 a game, everything else (refs, goals against, etc) goes away and we have reached the promised land. Unfortunately, we are giving up 40+ shots in to many games and just not consistently scoring 4. We are not going to win 2-1 games giving up that many shots on net. As mentioned in my prior post, this combination of shots against and the seeming lack of intensity and sense of urgency in scoring and appearance that we just dont "want it" right now needs to be resolved inside the team. Im hoping that the boys can bring a real strong first game and effort against Colgate and net 4 or more to turn the tide a bit as these things have a way of building on themselves. We need the attitude and swagger back and great things can happen.
                                So not to digress but I was again enlightened by an old hockey sage in a conversation regarding the loss of JDA and BP and I believe its not going out on a limb to say they combined would have figured in 1 goal a game whether scoring or assisting thats to say under all circunstances...if we scored 10 w/them we would have scored 11 and likewise if we scored 3 it would have been 4 if that be the case and I belive it is there's our 1 goal and things would be alot different.I only bring this up to point out that if my hypothesis is correct and I belive it is modest at best the loss of those players was even more critical than we would like to think.So I make the point that this team has overachieved more than we give them credit for and should be over the moon no matter where we end up because we were dealt a shi**y hand and made the most out of it.The team and coaching staff should be very proud of this season I know I'am Not crying just saying !
                                Last edited by troyboy; 02-28-2011, 09:37 PM.
                                What was the Guy who discovered milk doing to the cow ????????...Or for that matter how bout the fist Guy to drink it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X