Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Ncha 10-11

Semifinals and Finals Broadcasts

Links to watch each game live should be up tomorrow. http://www2.uwrf.edu/wrfw/sportschedulenew.html

Friday, March 4

3:05
    UWRF vs CUW

7:05
    Adrian vs UWS

Saturday, March 5

2:05
    Semifinal Winners
    Last edited by FALCONSANNOUNCER; 02-28-2011, 06:26 PM.
    Voice of UWRF Athletics 2007-
    Voice of River Falls High School Athletics 2007-
    Green Bay Bullfrogs Baseball-2010
    Eau Claire Express Baseball-2011

Comment

Originally posted by FALCONSANNOUNCER View Post
      Semifinals and Finals Broadcasts

Links to watch each game live should be up tomorrow. http://www2.uwrf.edu/wrfw/sportschedulenew.html

Friday, March 4

3:05
      UWRF vs CUW

7:05
      Adrian vs UWS

Saturday, March 5

2:05
      Semifinal Winners
      Thank you, Falconsannouncer, for the times, should be two very exciting games!!!

Comment

Any predictions for the semi finals and the finals of the ncha playoffs. I would say UWRF will defeat CUW 4-2 and the other semi final is too close to call. If either Adrian or UWS can score 3 goals they will probably win that game. Should be an exciting weekend of hockey.

Comment

Originally posted by yellowjacket View Post
          Any predictions for the semi finals and the finals of the ncha playoffs. I would say UWRF will defeat CUW 4-2 and the other semi final is too close to call. If either Adrian or UWS can score 3 goals they will probably win that game. Should be an exciting weekend of hockey.
          I'll say RF 5-1 UWS 2-0

UWS 2- River Falls 1 In 3OT's
          UWS Ladyjackets

NCHA League Champions: 2001, 2004, 2007, 2008
          NCHA Tournament Champs: 2008
          Frozen Four Participants: 2008

Comment

Originally posted by yellowjacket View Post
            just a few hours away, should be 2 xciting games! i agree with gojacket with who ever scores 3 between the dogs and jackets should win. we have to remember when they played before i think michilin and kempson didnt play. that makes a big difference! then there is river falls, enough said, just impressive!!!!

Comment

i'm lookin at a close game between adrian/superior. probably 3-2 superior. but first i'm thinking 5-1 RF over concordia. then in the finals 4-2 RF
              haters gonna hate

Comment

by the way river falls is FAILING BIG TIME ON THE VIDEO WELCOME TO A SECOND RATE JOB COURTESY OF RIVER FALLS
                Last edited by dogwatcher; 03-04-2011, 07:57 PM.

Comment

So if you start losing the next game are you blowin out the broadcast too

Comment

So every playoff game is being broadcast except this one great job on keeping your status as a second rate school and program even a title would not save you from being a low class program
                    Last edited by dogwatcher; 03-04-2011, 08:00 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by dogwatcher View Post
                      by the way river falls is FAILING BIG TIME ON THE VIDEO WELCOME TO A SECOND RATE JOB COURTESY OF RIVER FALLS
                      So every playoff game is being broadcast except this one great job on keeping your status as a second rate school and program even a title would not save you from being a low class program
                      you sir have no class... did it ever occure to you that maybe, just MAYBE, there was technical dificulties? just because of your ignorant, foolish comments... i hope adrian pulls their typical "don't show up to the second game" and RF CRUSHES them!!!

also, last time i checked... RF is a state funded school. you can take your daddy's money and continue to fall short of RF
                      Last edited by LadyFalconsFan; 03-04-2011, 09:57 PM.
                      haters gonna hate

Comment

Settle down children. Just because Adrian is a private college, it does not mean that mommy and daddy are paying for their education. and it is unfortunate that RF had technical difficulties with their video, but it is not the end of the world, the game still went on which is what matters most. You all need to get by a car and get a reality check.

Comment

Originally posted by LadyFalconsFan View Post
                          you sir have no class... did it ever occure to you that maybe, just MAYBE, there was technical dificulties? just because of your ignorant, foolish comments... i hope adrian pulls their typical "don't show up to the second game" and RF CRUSHES them!!!

also, last time i checked... RF is a state funded school. you can take your daddy's money and continue to fall short of RF
                          First of all... that would be WERE technical difficulties... and you misspelled difficulties... shows the education they give you there... obviously they don't teach you proofreading...

furthermore...

I'm sick of your crap dude... you talk crap about everyone that isn't river falls... as far as I'm concerned that's someone with ZERO class... this is why i don't post on here anymore... because of people like you... It's absolutely pathetic the little amount of sportsmanship you show... and to say "I hope adrian doesn't show up for the second game" is just ridiculous... and "RF CRUSHES them"... that's classless... you are not one to even speak about class... you deserve a backhand for even mentioning class...

No disrespect to UWRF as a team because I know this clown doesn't represent the opinion of the UWRF team... the team themselves are very good... its just this guy that is giving them a bad rep...
                          I'm just sick of this dudes crap talkin...
                          and I am positive I am not the only one... :P
                          Last edited by pokecheck101; 03-05-2011, 04:29 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by pokecheck101 View Post
                            First of all... that would be WERE technical difficulties... and you misspelled difficulties... shows the education they give you there... obviously they don't teach you proofreading...

furthermore...

I'm sick of your crap dude... you talk crap about everyone that isn't river falls... as far as I'm concerned that's someone with ZERO class... this is why i don't post on here anymore... because of people like you... It's absolutely pathetic the little amount of sportsmanship you show... and to say "I hope adrian doesn't show up for the second game" is just ridiculous... and "RF CRUSHES them"... that's classless... you are not one to even speak about class... you deserve a backhand for even mentioning class...

No disrespect to UWRF as a team because I know this clown doesn't represent the opinion of the UWRF team... the team themselves are very good... its just this guy that is giving them a bad rep...
                            I'm just sick of this dudes crap talkin...
                            and I am positive I am not the only one... :P
                            yeah, you're right. i AM a clown. how did you guess? you're so good! go ahead and backhand me with your awesome forum toughness. obviously i don't speak for the girls. i speak for myself. am i friends with the girls? yes. did they get ticked off when they read those comments? yes. did i just speak what was on people's minds? yes. if you wanna backhand me, hop in your car and do it. see how that goes for you. don't just talk smack on a forum.

thank you grammer queen! i could blame my misspellings on the fact that i was posting from my phone, but that would probably be beyond you. it' not RF's education that's lacking there, but the tech schools that i've attended before RF. this is actually my first year even attending RF. you should also correct the fact that i'm not capitalizing the first word of each sentence.

i don't talk crap about everyone that isn't RF. there is a lot of good that goes on around the country that i would love to comment on (SNC doing amazing in their inaugural season, bethel ending up in the MIAC championship, oswego beating RIT, trinity coming west and showing that east does not in fact dominate the west, i could go on) but when somebody completely dogs the institution and program that i've supported since before i completely understood hockey, i'm gonna go back at them.

as for my comment about them crushing adrian, well i was hoping for a good game until i read his posts. then i remembered how adrian has a classic reputation for not playing as well their second game and played off of it. don't hate on the fact that i support my team to the end. i drove out to adrian, i drove to finlandia, i drove to VERMONT to support RF. instead of complaining about a video feed, go support your team in person.

some of the girls on RF's team may not even like that i'm posting this, but the fact of the matter remains that i'm speaking for myself. they're a great team and would be a great team with or without me as a fan. i'm just speaking for myself. if you have a beef with me, say it about me. lets hear the e-thugness ladies!
                            Last edited by LadyFalconsFan; 03-05-2011, 12:02 PM.
                            haters gonna hate

Comment

sorry I haven't chimed in yet but according to uwrf live stats the game just went final...so I wasn't sure! Good game by adrian. Dear coach laughlin...find players who can score please...two straight playoff games without a goal is not good. Superior overachieved this year as it was. Go Adrian!
                              UWS Ladyjackets

NCHA League Champions: 2001, 2004, 2007, 2008
                              NCHA Tournament Champs: 2008
                              Frozen Four Participants: 2008

Comment

Wow...I work in TV/Video production, **** happens in live broadcasts...

Everybody wants something for nothing these days.....Most places wouldn't even have this option.

Comment

Working...
                                X