SCSU hosts the stinking Badge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by UWisco View Post
    I wish there was, it ticks me off because I have Directtv.
    I got a message from SCSU media guy that listed several tv options. I think one of them was the B-2 deal. Maybe check out scsu website
    Yeah, is on that b2livetv.com. The other tv is charter or some com cast deal.
    Last edited by Skeeterman; 02-24-2011, 08:39 PM.
    Bob is making me concerned
    I am the voice of reason

Comment

Re: SCSU hosts the stinking Badge

Not much for venom on here for this weekends match up? Other than a little chip on the shoulder for denying SCSU their first Frozen 4 appearance, I really can't bash UW for much.

This weekend will come down to whose D shows up. Bucky's D is superior on paper to the Huskies. However, SCSU played tight games against a very good UND squad last weekend and recently kept the powerful UMD offense pretty quiet the weekend prior. Meanwhile. UW's D and goaltenders have been in a little bit of a rut. Looking forward to the games. UW always draws a large crowd at the NHC. Should be a good time.

Comment

Bronzebacks, come and visit me and Tommyboy and Boomer during 1st intermission. We hang in the middle of the concourse on the player's benches side.
        Bob is making me concerned
        I am the voice of reason

Comment

Originally posted by Skeeterman View Post
          Bronzebacks, come and visit me and Tommyboy and Boomer during 1st intermission. We hang in the middle of the concourse on the player's benches side.
          I don't know Skeets....that sound's like as if you are asking me to meet you near the men's bathroom if I have my bearings right? Just kidding. Thanks for the invite, but unfortunately I will be attempting to watch the games at home via Comcast this weekend. Rain check?

If something changes I'll let you know.

Comment

This thread is Red and dead. Maybe Gino G. can shake it up. Or at least SCSU! Husckeys win tonight.

But Saturday? Will Eaves play his crappy Seniors too? Will Husckeys play like they are retro-fitted Sweaters or Blacked-out in the 60s? Too many questions for me to predict the outcome. Maybe Dan Dunn slams the door and starts a goalie controversy for the end of the year.

Comment

Originally posted by Husckey Domi Nation View Post
              This thread is Red and dead. Maybe Gino G. can shake it up. Or at least SCSU! Husckeys win tonight.

But Saturday? Will Eaves play his crappy Seniors too? Will Husckeys play like they are retro-fitted Sweaters or Blacked-out in the 60s? Too many questions for me to predict the outcome. Maybe Dan Dunn slams the door and starts a goalie controversy for the end of the year.
              We don't have crappy seniors.

Comment

Originally posted by Chuck Schwartz View Post
                We don't have crappy seniors.
                I thought you were going to the games this weekend? You should be doing your pre-game warm up at MC's with a hairy buffalo in your hand.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronzebacks View Post
                  I thought you were going to the games this weekend? You should be doing your pre-game warm up at MC's with a hairy buffalo in your hand.
                  I stopped by MC's earlier this afternoon.

Comment

Ah anyone else not see the game on charter extra in Madison?

Comment

Originally posted by Madtown View Post
                      Charter has a history of not getting the feed through. It happens in the twin cities far too often. UW came to life in the third and made things interesting for a little bit. Game was getting pretty physical in the third. Tomorrow should be pretty intense. Big win for SCSU. This is not the same team we saw to start the season.

Comment

The Badgers should be embarrassed at how they played for the first half of the 3rd period. What a joke.
                        St. Cloud, Minnesota: You could do worse...

It's hard to soar with the eagles when you're surrounded by turkeys.

The 2009 Poser of the Year

Comment

Originally posted by Skeeterman View Post
                          Oh.... so BRONZEBACKS gets invited to hang out, but not everybody else, huh? I see how it is.
                          tUMD is Jan Brady per Brenthoven. Whew.... thanks for clearing THAT up.

Best USCHO quotes to date:

"UND/DU will realize that their party sucks, because the easterners only want to drink Zima." - BPH

"It is too bad that aaron marvin was a senior so he can't go after the rest of the sioux". - bigblue_dl

"I would rather play the blackhawks than you right now." - dogs2012

Comment

Originally posted by Madtown View Post
                            It may not be listed when you look at that channel's schedule, but it's being shown. At least that's the deal out in Dodge County.

What a pathetic first 2 periods for the BADgers. I don't know if the line-up shuffle (Mersch to 1st line, Murray to 2nd) was the cause of the spark in the 3rd or what, though Murray did score. They did get some flow, but it was waaay too late.

So whose in goal tonight for UW? Bennett was very good, including that save of the year he had, that was insanely good. Best UW save I've seen since the one Connelly flipped his entire body over and swatted the puck away a few years back, alas I digress....I'd love to see Goody get bounce back, he definately has the talent, but Bennett didn't so anything to hurt his chance to start. If the UW forwards don't decide to forecheck hard as a unit, it won't matter anyway.
                            Wisconsin Hockey: 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 11 WE WANT MORE!
                            ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                            Come to the Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod
                            ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                            Originally Posted by Wisko McBadgerton:
                            "Baggot says Hughes and Rockwood are centering the top two lines...
                            Timothy A --> Great hockey mind... Or Greatest hockey mind?!?"

Comment

Originally posted by SCSU Euro View Post
                              Oh.... so BRONZEBACKS gets invited to hang out, but not everybody else, huh? I see how it is.
                              you actually went to a game?
                              I am Tommyboy, and I approve this message.

In Bob we Trust!

The Herb Brooks National Hockey Center..... I wonder who originally came up with that.

Comment

Originally posted by Dude Love View Post
                                The Badgers should be embarrassed at how they played for the first half of the 3rd period. What a joke.
                                Why? Physical and basically to the point of cheap hockey can be a good strategy. The Huskies answered the bell and it didn't work, which is a huge improvement for this team. Usually they wilt and die when teams play physical with them....
                                I am Tommyboy, and I approve this message.

In Bob we Trust!

The Herb Brooks National Hockey Center..... I wonder who originally came up with that.

Comment

Working...
                                X