PDA

View Full Version : SCSU hosts the stinking Badge

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4 5

Bronzebacks
02-23-2011, 01:48 PM
I hear the name Bubbles and instantly Trailer Park Boys jumps into my head.

"This kitty smells like cigarettes!"

Skeeterman
02-23-2011, 01:51 PM
Man that town is gettting lame! The students section sucks the big one and now downtown is lame too....

I heard from some real old timers Bubbles has been bartending there since at least the early 80's and someone once told me they thought maybe even the late 70's......:eek:

She is from the 70s as I was talking with a couple former bartenders from the Carpet last weekend, and she was working there then, when it was across the street, where the Radisson, and the sandwich place are. She must have waited on me in those years. I wonder if she was there when I got carried in to the Carpet, promptly laid a line of Coke on the table in our booth, and proceeded to order a shot of tequilla! Ah, those were the days, eh?

Bronzebacks
02-23-2011, 01:58 PM
"Drugs are bad....mmmmkay"

Husckey Domi Nation
02-23-2011, 02:07 PM
I hear the name Bubbles and instantly Trailer Park Boys jumps into my head.

Hey now. Her hair is still jet black and the mascara is a little thicker, but she still serves a stiff one. Skeets should know.

Dr. Kurtz is retiring. Finally.

SCSU Euro
02-23-2011, 02:18 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=enSYlCEz5VI

(from 8 seconds on)

Bronzebacks
02-23-2011, 02:18 PM

Are you kidding me! This is absolutely fantastic!

Bronzebacks
02-23-2011, 02:21 PM
Are you kidding me! This is absolutely fantastic!

Ahh ****. Another year of complacency. Not until end of June 2012!

scsutommyboy
02-23-2011, 03:34 PM
She is from the 70s as I was talking with a couple former bartenders from the Carpet last weekend, and she was working there then, when it was across the street, where the Radisson, and the sandwich place are. She must have waited on me in those years. I wonder if she was there when I got carried in to the Carpet, promptly laid a line of Coke on the table in our booth, and proceeded to order a shot of tequilla! Ah, those were the days, eh?

yep, I saw a lot and did a lot of crazy sh#t in my day as well. Of course my day was a good 15 to 20 years after your day.:D

Skeeterman
02-23-2011, 03:56 PM
"Drugs are bad....mmmmkay"

Alcohol bad, drugs good.

Bronzebacks
02-23-2011, 04:07 PM
Alcohol bad, drugs good.

It is not my opinion. Mr. Mackey said it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xAflQw-TUtg&NR=1

johnnyredshoes
02-23-2011, 04:24 PM
"This kitty smells like cigarettes!"

Bubbles!!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zW7eNNdaJO4

SCSU Production Man
02-23-2011, 11:26 PM
We WILL take 3 points or more from stupid Bucky, I would call a sweep but lets not get crazy. Plus Senior night will be interesting based on the fact that we have a Senior backup goaltender. Either way I am confident, Sconny doesn't scare me one bit, call me cocky, whatever you prefer but this is where we rise to the occasion and play like the team we were predicted to be at the beginning of the year.

Dude Love
02-24-2011, 02:14 AM

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/jsaTElBljOE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I've posted this twice before: once when Craig Dahl left and the other when Carl Pohlad died. I feel like this is the right occasion to bring it back.

Dude Love
02-24-2011, 02:25 AM
And what is Morris' doctorate in? Fagatronics?

The Vicar
02-24-2011, 09:58 AM
We WILL take 3 points or more from stupid Bucky, I would call a sweep but lets not get crazy. Plus Senior night will be interesting based on the fact that we have a Senior backup goaltender. Either way I am confident, Sconny doesn't scare me one bit, call me cocky, whatever you prefer but this is where we rise to the occasion and play like the team we were predicted to be at the beginning of the year.

Agree! We got to start sending a message that we are one tough sob team heading into the first round! As for Morris, "don't let the door hit you on the @#$% on thw way out."

gopher wes
02-24-2011, 10:07 AM
Agree! We got to start sending a message that we are one tough sob team heading into the first round!
I agree with you. I would think Cloud is a team that no one wants to face in the first round.

Skeeterman
02-24-2011, 10:52 AM
I think Morris had a doctorate in Smarmy, also known as Smarminess.

The Vicar
02-24-2011, 11:10 AM
I think Morris had a doctorate in Smarmy, also known as Smarminess.

Me thinks he majored in the minors, like "no we can't do that, no we can't charge for parking because we don't want to improve our facilities, no we don't want to go DI like the So and No Dak. schools. We like this rinky-dinky DII conference we're in."

Innova
02-24-2011, 03:19 PM
uwbadgers.com says TV coverage is on Charter Extra. Are any other carriers going to pick these games up?

UWisco
02-24-2011, 05:49 PM
uwbadgers.com says TV coverage is on Charter Extra. Are any other carriers going to pick these games up?

I wish there was, it ticks me off because I have Directtv.