No announcement yet.

MTU @ MN: Whose coach gets fired first?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MTU @ MN: Whose coach gets fired first?

Annnnd begin.
    Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
    Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Re: MTU @ MN: Whose coach gets fired first?

Gophers have looked better lately, but this series is screaming letdown.
    the state of hockey is good

Comment

Originally posted by state of hockey View Post
      Gophers have looked better lately, but this series is screaming letdown.
      I agree. The November series was closer than it should have been, although Tech was playing better and MN playing worse at the time.

4 points is the only acceptable outcome this weekend.
      Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

Here's your chance to avenge Jeff Frazee.
        Michigan Tech Huskies Pep Band: There's No Use Trying To Talk. No Human Sound Can Stand Up To This. Loud Enough To Knock You Down.

Comment

C'mon seniors - it's senior weekend, respond like you did this past weekend. We need those 4 points.

Comment

Tech's.

Lucia isn't going anywhere.

Comment

This series is super important for MN (as if they haven't had any important series since Christmas).
              I believe the Gophers to be a much better team than their record indicates, but these final 4 games are where they really need to prove it. MN are in control of their own WCHA Tournament destination, and are playing "lesser" opponents to close out league play. But they have struggled against those teams that they, at least on paper, should beat.

And while Tech is downright bad this year (sorry Techies), Bemidji is going to be a struggle. Last weekend of the regular season, last home series of the year for the Beavers, and playing the big bad Gophers to boot. That one will be a real fight.

4 points this weekend are critical.

Comment

Originally posted by Stauber1 View Post
                And while Tech is downright bad this year (sorry Techies)
                No need to apologize when it's 110% true.

Comment

The only thing is that the Gophers have been at their downright worst against downright bad teams this season.

Comment

Tech won a game in Denver. This is the one reason for a slight hint of uncertainty in the outcomes here, and reason enough to listen to the games.
                    Huskies are very intelligent and trainable. Huskies make an excellent jogging companion, as long as it is not too hot. Grooming is minimal; bathing is normally unnecessary.
                    USCHO Fantasy Baseball Champion 2011 2013 2015

Comment

Any of the local Techies going to be in attendance? how about the non-locals? Sounds like a couple of us will try and be at Sat's game, with probable SENANICANS afterwards.

I do hope that no more MTU players get hurt. Not that it really matters for the season; I just hate injuries. Also, a word to the wise: wear extra-thick shinguards. Fairchild has been known to try and take out opponents' legs by shooting pucks into them.

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                        Also, a word to the wise: wear extra-thick shinguards. Fairchild has been known to try and take out opponents' legs by shooting pucks into them.
                        This. You don't have to worry about anyone else, though. The glass behind the net is what they are aiming for.

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                          Any of the local Techies going to be in attendance? how about the non-locals? Sounds like a couple of us will try and be at Sat's game, with probable SENANICANS afterwards.

I do hope that no more MTU players get hurt. Not that it really matters for the season; I just hate injuries. Also, a word to the wise: wear extra-thick shinguards. Fairchild has been known to try and take out opponents' legs by shooting pucks into them.
                          MeanEgirl will be there both nights, I will be there Saturday.

No known Tech students are making the trip at this time.
                          tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

neither gets fired.
                            Originally posted by mtu_huskies
                            "We are not too far away from a national championship," said (John) Scott.
                            Boosh Factor 4

Originally posted by Brent Hoven
                            Yeah, but you're my favorite hag.

Comment

Originally posted by Biddco View Post
                              MeanEgirl will be there both nights, I will be there Saturday.

No known Tech students are making the trip at this time.
                              You need to tell the wet blanket to come out with us, gosh darnit. She's missing good times.

Hey hag, you think they'll resign (winkwinksaynomore)?

I think both coaches are on a very short leash. tDon moreso, given the expectations of the program, of course, but I can't see either coach with their respective teams in 2 years.

Comment

Working...
                              X