No announcement yet.

MTU @ MN: Whose coach gets fired first?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: MTU @ MN: Whose coach gets fired first?

Originally posted by Dirty View Post
    I don't think the couch would be possessed. Plus don't exorcisms cost money or something? Again why not spend that money to upgrade your couch? Not having puke and jizz stains on a couch is typically a nice feature.
    That is what couch covers are for!

Sweet we have totally killed this thread!
    tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

I don't think the couch would be possessed. Plus don't exorcisms cost money or something? Again why not spend that money to upgrade your couch? Not having puke and jizz stains on a couch is typically a nice feature.
      If the couch has puke and jizz stains on it, don't buy it. There are plenty of choices on craigslist.
      Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
        If the couch has puke and jizz stains on it, don't buy it. There are plenty of choices on craigslist.
        Some people might think it adds to the character of the couch. It could really tell a story... a gross story, but a story none the less.

Comment

It would be an especially interesting story if the puke and jizz were deposited at the same time by the same person.
          Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
          when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
          Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Originally posted by Tiggsy View Post
            Some people might think it adds to the character of the couch. It could really tell a story... a gross story, but a story none the less.
            "Those two stains right there, they're from the night we conceived little Johnny. We're lucky to have such a precious reminder, because neither of us remember a thing! Best first date EVER!"
            Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Myself, I'd pay more for furniture just so I don't have to get it off Craigslist. I like knowing with relative certainty that someone wasn't murdered or a cat didn't give birth on the couch I'll be sitting on.
              This.

I ended up going to Dock 86 for my couch and chairs. Good stuff. You have to dig if you want to find something you want though since a lot of it is junk or looks like an aborted rainbow.
              Code:
              As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
              College Hockey 6       College Football 0
              BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
              Originally posted by SanTropez
              May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
              Originally posted by bigblue_dl
              I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
              Originally posted by Kepler
              When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
              He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by HarleyMC View Post
                Plus Maturi is raising funds to build a $20 million practice facility for Tubby by the fall of 2013. Tubby was whining again for it after the Ohio State loss. The reasoning is other Big Ten schools have one and that's why we can't win big games.
                I apologize for taking this in a basketball direction for a moment but it kind of fits in with the talks about Maturi.Unless Tubby said specifically that they lost to tOSU due to not having a practice facility, then I highly doubt that is what he was implying by pleading for a practice facility. It definitely hurts Tubby from a recruiting standpoint and if you don't think so then you are crazy in the head. I really hope they can get it taken care of for the well-being of the basketball program.

As for the hockey series against the high-powered Huskies from Michigan Tech......I say the Gophers take the Friday game handily 4-1 and drop the Saturday game 2-1 in a heartbreaker.
                Last edited by gopher wes; 02-22-2011, 02:00 PM.
                "It ain't over, baby! And that took only six seconds!"

USCHO gives me another reason to not do work while I am at work.

Everything is Hill's fault.....

"Hakstol you hack!!!!"

Comment

**** that. Do I look black or poor to you?

edit: JF, I've made that walk, it isn't bad, but I think I'd just get a cab, it would be about $10 cab ride, which is worth not having take 45 minutes of drinking time to walk. Plus, I don't want to walk that much in the new boots.
                  Furniture is cheap. Its called Craigslist. Its not like she has to go to Pier 1 Imports.
                  Don't the two demographics above use Craiglist, I figured you'd suggest the more elite Pier 1 Imports.
                  Originally posted by SCSU Euro
                  What are you TALKING about? Best fans, best travelling, best insults nobody else understands, best talking in nerdy code. MTU rocks at like everything but winning hockey games.

Comment

Originally posted by Flashy Man View Post
                    Don't the two demographics above use Craiglist, I figured you'd suggest the more elite Pier 1 Imports.
                    Everyone uses craigslist. And I would never go to Pier 1 Imports. I don't like hoity toity crap. If only Fleet Farm carried sofas.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Originally posted by gopher wes View Post
                      As for the hockey series against the high-powered Huskies from Michigan Tech......I say the Gophers take the Friday game handily 4-1 and drop the Saturday game 2-1 in a heartbreaker.
                      Your sarcasm and predictions are far too kind.

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                        Your sarcasm and predictions are far too kind.
                        I believe they call it sandbagging....? It has worked in the past but I agree with the other Gopher fans, this series seems like the perfect time for a letdown after a relatively strong weekend of hockey in Madison.
                        "It ain't over, baby! And that took only six seconds!"

USCHO gives me another reason to not do work while I am at work.

Everything is Hill's fault.....

"Hakstol you hack!!!!"

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                          Annnnd begin.

Russell will be fired at the end of the year. He has not proven he can recruit enough good players into the MTU program. Then he plays the crap out the few decent players he has and that leads to more injuries than average.
                          He had a couple of decent years when Chris Conner played and Pete Rouleau fell into his lap but other than that it is 4, 5 or 6 wins per year.
                          Michigan Tech needs to find a coach that has had some success recruiting into a smaller school in a small town. Somebody like :
                          Enrico Blasi - Miami / Ohio
                          Dean Blais - Nebraska / Omaha
                          Jeff Blashill - Western Michigan
                          Nate Leaman - Union
                          Bob Daniels - Ferris State

I would contact these guys in the order above and see if they would come to MTU for a substantial raise in pay.

All these guys have been successful recruiting into a situation like they have at Michigan Tech. MTU needs to stop the parade of former players and give this a try.

Comment

Everyone uses craigslist. And I would never go to Pier 1 Imports. I don't like hoity toity crap. If only Fleet Farm carried sofas.
                            Pier 1 is far from hoity toity, it's more just crap. Cheap inport crap that falls apart.

Comment

Did I just read a suggestion that Tech should get Enrico Blasi or Dean Blais for a coach?

Have fun with your time away from the asylum!

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Originally posted by goldy_331 View Post
                                Pier 1 is far from hoity toity, it's more just crap. Cheap inport crap that falls apart.
                                I guess I wouldn't know. I have no idea where someone goes to get expensive furniture, Pier 1 sounds expensive.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Working...
                                X