Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Maine at Lowell 2/18 and 2/19. Can you feel the apathy?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maine at Lowell 2/18 and 2/19. Can you feel the apathy?

It's Timmy vs Blaise in a battle of coaches who should be fired. It's also a battle of superior talent (Maine) against a team full of underclassmen (Lowell).

Can't make it to the Tsongas tonight but will be there tomorrow to see Maine put up 6-8 goals.

Unlike Alfond I can buy a beer or 10 at Tsongas and god knows I'll need it tomorrow night!
    Let's go Lowell.

Re: Maine at Lowell 2/18 and 2/19. Can you feel the apathy?

Any way to watch this online anywhere? Or am I limited to my radio tonight?

Comment

Tom caron bobble head night!!!!!!!!!!!

Maine Hockey: I want to believe
      43-21-4 (.662) in games I attended over 4 years as a student
      104-47-14 (.669) in that time
      3x FROZEN FOUR

11-20-2 in games I've attended since. (2-2-1 under Red)

Comment

Originally posted by retired_junkie View Post
        Any way to watch this online anywhere? Or am I limited to my radio tonight?
        America One will broadcast the game online for a fee. I think it's $7.00 Tomorrow night's game is on NESN.
        http://www.b2tv.com/partner_members.asp?id=182

Comment

Originally posted by BoSox3066 View Post
          Tom caron bobble head night!!!!!!!!!!!
          ....and more.
          http://www.goriverhawks.com/

Comment

At UML, ur gonna get ur University Ave bridge replaced shortly. Unfortunately, it wont be us doing it. Some scab outfit from Chicago, Ill.
            I believe in equality of effort. In life, in hockey in everything.

Comment

extend tim whitehead. he gets the wins when we need them.

On a more serious note, here's to hoping this team sweeps, for the love of all that is sacred.

Comment

Any news on Nyquist? What in God's name was he doing out there with 9 seconds left?

Comment

Originally posted by john g View Post
                  Any news on Nyquist? What in God's name was he doing out there with 9 seconds left?
                  Big Lar had a fit about that didnt he? Right on the radio....pizz poor coaching decision.....geezus.

Comment

Originally posted by acs64 View Post
                    Big Lar had a fit about that didnt he? Right on the radio....pizz poor coaching decision.....geezus.
                    You expect anything different? Pinhead's making a career of awful coaching.

WE WANT BLAISE!! WE WANT BLAISE!!! WE WANT BLAISE!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Gainzo View Post
                      It's Timmy vs Blaise in a battle of coaches who should be fired.
                      We should have a playoff system at the end of the year UML/Maine vs the loser of PC/NU (ie, PC) to see which coach gets liquidated.

"I have come up with a plan so cunning you could stick a tail on it and call it a weasel. ."
                      -Blackadder
                      "I'm shocked, shocked to find that gambling is going on in here. "
                      -Casablanca
                      "They could maybe hire another officer to catch the illegal immigrant drug dealers breast feeding at Dunkin' Donuts or whatever it is! Thank you!"
                      -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

Originally posted by Jon View Post
                        We should have a playoff system at the end of the year UML/Maine vs the loser of PC/NU (ie, PC) to see which coach gets liquidated.
                        Like it...hafta be called the timmy bowl. So does winner lose its coach or loser lose its coach ? Loser it wud be.

Comment

Originally posted by acs64 View Post
                          Gus got hurt?
                          I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

Originally posted by john g View Post
                            it was worse than just that... UML got called for a major hitting from behind with 4:44 left and Nyquiist was left out for the entire time.... he was gassed and whiffed with about a minute left.

on a brighter side, he DID drop pass the puck in the second, that led to a nice shot, but not a goal.

ALSO, all 4 of Maine's goals last night were direct results of leaving people out front, or on the weak side.
                            how is it so hard to do that on a consistent basis? if the puck is loose on the right boards... you gotta have someone to pass TO to get a goal... it will not matter if you get possession if there is nobody to pass to.

OConnor looked great and he did finally have his major freshman mistake, I hope that is his last one... and I hope that he plays again tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by walrus View Post
                              Gus got hurt?
                              yup, he took a slash from behind, right to the left (unpadded) wrist... he just stopped playing, didn't try to get rid of the puck or play it, he just kinda doubled over, grabbed his wrist and skates slowly across the ice to the bench.
                              Michael Budd, the guy who scored forLowell up at the Alfond did it.... I cannot imagine that there will be retaliation, but, if there is, you know why
                              (and Diamond, hilariously got UML to throw him full force into Boulanger three times last night... only once for an interference on Edwards)

Comment

Working...
                              X