Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Long shot, need help to buy or sell a specific ticket for the NCAAs in Manchester, NH

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Long shot, need help to buy or sell a specific ticket for the NCAAs in Manchester, NH

... and it's a real long shot too.

I got a Christmas present that was both very cool and very lame - a single ticket to the NCAA Regional games in Manchester. What am I supposed to do with that?

I have Section 120 Row J Seat 12.

Ticketmaster told me Section 120's completely sold out, so I'm turning to the USCHO fan forum. If anyone on here by some amazing stroke of luck is or knows the ticketholders of Section 120 Row J Seat 11 or Seat 13, please get in touch with me. If you know any people that would like to come along to the game let me know, we can make a deal. If someone in your party bailed on you, I know someone who would buy one of those tickets off you.

If anyone has any suggestions on what else to do, I'm all ears because i know this has a snowball's chance.
    PAUL THOMPSON FOR HOBEY!www.thompsonforhobey.com

Vote for Hope and Change in 2010!

Re: Long shot, need help to buy or sell a specific ticket for the NCAAs in Manchester

Why would someone buy one ticket for you? Very lame!

Comment

Re: Long shot, need help to buy or sell a specific ticket for the NCAAs in Manchester

Those are some nice reading skills you picked up at UML....
      PAUL THOMPSON FOR HOBEY!www.thompsonforhobey.com

Vote for Hope and Change in 2010!

Comment

Originally posted by gregg729 View Post
        Those are some nice reading skills you picked up at UML....
        Thanks.

Comment

Working...
        X