Boston University vs Providence 2/18 and 19

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boston University vs Providence 2/18 and 19

Three regular season weekends remain for each team.

This has to be the latest in the season BU has made their first trip to PC in a while, lets hope they don't wear jerseys with Red Hot Hockey patches on them for this visit as well

Re: Boston University vs Providence 2/18 and 19

skate of the living dead.

dead men walking
    a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

PC fighting for their HE playoff lives will skate hard, right at BU, and play loose. BU is tight and sloppy.

PC takes 3/4 points from BU.

Friday: PC 3 BU 3
      Saturday: PC 5 BU 2
      Boston University: 2009 NCAA Champions

Comment

you joking??
        Places I've Seen a College Hockey Game: Agganis Arena, Alfond Arena, Compton Family Ice Arena, Conte Forum, Cross Insurance Arena (Cumberland County Civic Center), Dunkin' Donuts Center, Gutterson Fieldhouse, Fenway Park, Matthews Arena, Mullins Center, Pegula Ice Arena, Ralph Engelstad Arena, Schneider Arena, T.D. Garden, Tsongas Center, Thompson Arena, University of Southern Maine, Webster Bank Arena, Wells Fargo Center, Whittemore Center

Comment

Wow. Lots of buzz for these games. A reminder that we'll be live blogging both games this weekend.
          Places I've seen a college hockey game: Agganis Arena, Alfond Arena, Bright Center, Consol Energy Center, Conte Forum, DCU Center, Fenway Park, Gutterson Fieldhouse, Houston Field House, Lawler Arena, Madison Square Garden, Matthews Arena, Mullins Center, Schneider Arena, Scottrade Center, Sears Centre, Tampa Bay Times Forum, TD Bank Sports Center, TD Garden, Tsongas Center, Tully Forum, Verizon Center, Verizon Wireless Arena, Walter Brown Arena, Wells Fargo Center, Whittemore Center

Comment

Originally posted by Federal League View Post
            Wow. Lots of buzz for these games. A reminder that we'll be live blogging both games this weekend.
            I believe our entire fanbase has been whittled away and beaten with hammers. Continually. Since 1990 at least.

"I have come up with a plan so cunning you could stick a tail on it and call it a weasel. ."
            -Blackadder
            "I'm shocked, shocked to find that gambling is going on in here. "
            -Casablanca
            "They could maybe hire another officer to catch the illegal immigrant drug dealers breast feeding at Dunkin' Donuts or whatever it is! Thank you!"
            -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

Originally posted by Federal League View Post
              Can you promise that Anonymous will provide some of his insightful commentary?
              if you walk with Jesus, he's gonna save your soul, you gotta keep the devil way down in the hole

Comment

Originally posted by Jacques Joubert View Post
                PC fighting for their HE playoff lives will skate hard, right at BU, and play loose. BU is tight and sloppy.

PC takes 3/4 points from BU.

Friday: PC 3 BU 3
                Saturday: PC 5 BU 2

I wouldn't agree with the scores....but if at the end of the weekend BU drops those three points I really would not be surprised. Normally I would say BU might just over look Providence as a team they should beat no problem...which would then lead to them losing in humiliating style. However, the Harvard game should hopefully have gotten them past that but BU seems to have had a tough time this season learning from mistakes.

Comment

Originally posted by ActionJoe View Post
                  I wouldn't agree with the scores....but if at the end of the weekend BU drops those three points I really would not be surprised. Normally I would say BU might just over look Providence as a team they should beat no problem...which would then lead to them losing in humiliating style. However, the Harvard game should hopefully have gotten them past that but BU seems to have had a tough time this season learning from mistakes.
                  Surely you believe that somehow AIC will be credited with both of these wins.
                  time to write new history

Comment

So can we assume that since the BU fans think it is funny and they are playing a Catholic school this weekend that the fanboys will be chanting "your priests touched you"? Or is that just funny when it's against BC?
                    Originally posted by Greg Ambrose on 3/7/2010
                    The fact that you BC fans revel in the superiority of your team in an admittedly weak league leads me to believe you will be more sorely disappointed when the end comes than we will.

Comment

Originally posted by Nick Papagiorgio View Post
                      So can we assume that since the BU fans think it is funny and they are playing a Catholic school this weekend that the fanboys will be chanting "your priests touched you"? Or is that just funny when it's against BC?
                      the plural form there doesn't flow well phonetically in the chant. singular, get it right.
                      time to write new history

Comment

Originally posted by Nick Papagiorgio View Post
                        You know Nick was waiting like a Cheetah, ready to pounce on this game with that line.

Comment

Originally posted by buoldtimer View Post
                          Can you promise that Anonymous will provide some of his insightful commentary?
                          He always does.
                          Places I've seen a college hockey game: Agganis Arena, Alfond Arena, Bright Center, Consol Energy Center, Conte Forum, DCU Center, Fenway Park, Gutterson Fieldhouse, Houston Field House, Lawler Arena, Madison Square Garden, Matthews Arena, Mullins Center, Schneider Arena, Scottrade Center, Sears Centre, Tampa Bay Times Forum, TD Bank Sports Center, TD Garden, Tsongas Center, Tully Forum, Verizon Center, Verizon Wireless Arena, Walter Brown Arena, Wells Fargo Center, Whittemore Center

Comment

For tonight I'm going with BU 4 PC 2

Comment

I wouldn't be surprised if the Friars won tonight. I have a good feeling.
                              Places I've Seen a College Hockey Game: Agganis Arena, Alfond Arena, Compton Family Ice Arena, Conte Forum, Cross Insurance Arena (Cumberland County Civic Center), Dunkin' Donuts Center, Gutterson Fieldhouse, Fenway Park, Matthews Arena, Mullins Center, Pegula Ice Arena, Ralph Engelstad Arena, Schneider Arena, T.D. Garden, Tsongas Center, Thompson Arena, University of Southern Maine, Webster Bank Arena, Wells Fargo Center, Whittemore Center

Comment

Working...
                              X