• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 2011 Division III Commitments

Originally posted by XYZ View Post
    • Transfer from Lake Superior State to Adrian

2011 Division III Commitments
    Barczuk FYI .... .. . . .looks like he takes a TON of penalties, lead the team 1 season and last yr played only 10 games out of 35 and was 4th on the team in PIM...... this might have something to do with his departure??

Comment

• Originally posted by sticksnstones View Post
      Mass-Dart is probably pretty stoked about Williams joining the squad. Good luck to him!
      I know Ryan was torn between Umass and Adrian. Wish him and Mandy the best!
      Remy Babineaux
      remyb616@gmail.com
      D3FHL Web Page

Comment

• Another forward to Adrian

I wish I am able to live long enough to do all the things I was attributed to.

Comment

Originally posted by XYZ View Post
          • Another forward to Adrian

Shelby must be a feisty little fella.......with alot of touch around the net !
          F, Shelby Gray Swan Valley Stampeders 5'10", 175 Invermay, Sask. 55gp, (36-25-61), 114pim

The re-load continues ,...but by my count 7 more names are required to replace the graduating class

Comment

Originally posted by CARDS_rule_the_Burgh View Post
            The new goalie for Elmira was the OJHL 2010-2011 MVP
            Interesting the kid would come to EC behind a Sophomore All-American when he would probably start for half the D3 teams?

Comment

Originally posted by elbojpb View Post
              Interesting the kid would come to EC behind a Sophomore All-American when he would probably start for half the D3 teams?
              I thought the same thing.

The new recruit also beat out Wellington's Jordan Ruby who was ranked in the NHL entry draft's goalie rankings and is headed to RIT.
              The Poster Formerly Known as Purple_and_Gold10©
              "The Prezidential Three - Elmira, Oswego, Norwich" © Joecct
              GO EAGLES!!! R.I.P. L.H. #4 In our hearts forever
              GO LAKERS!!!
              GO CADETS!!! R.I.P. Charlie Crosby '63
              "Reisweber trying to circle in front of the net, he does, HE SCORES! that's it! Oswego State has done it!! The Lakers take home the first NCAA title of any kind in school history. It's celebration time in Upstate New York!"
              Oswego State '09

Comment

Originally posted by PrezdeJohnson09 View Post
                I thought the same thing.

The new recruit also beat out Wellington's Jordan Ruby who was ranked in the NHL entry draft's goalie rankings and is headed to RIT.
                If the kid's good, Saul will find a way to play him a good amount of games. Let's not forget in the first half of the season MacDonald looked less than stellar. I'm of the opinion he's a very good, but streaky goalie. I'm sure Coach Saul would love to have a goalie he can put in for 8-10 games next year that doesn't have a five-hole a bus could drive through or a glove hand so slow that a six year old could roof one.

Comment

Terrance johnson -curry (Philly revolution)

Frank zuccaro- Westfield (orangeville flyers)

Both under commitments on league websites

Comment

Originally posted by collegehcky2 View Post
                    If the kid's good, Saul will find a way to play him a good amount of games. Let's not forget in the first half of the season MacDonald looked less than stellar. I'm of the opinion he's a very good, but streaky goalie. I'm sure Coach Saul would love to have a goalie he can put in for 8-10 games next year that doesn't have a five-hole a bus could drive through or a glove hand so slow that a six year old could roof one.
                    You saw more EC games than I did so I defer to you
                    The Poster Formerly Known as Purple_and_Gold10©
                    "The Prezidential Three - Elmira, Oswego, Norwich" © Joecct
                    GO EAGLES!!! R.I.P. L.H. #4 In our hearts forever
                    GO LAKERS!!!
                    GO CADETS!!! R.I.P. Charlie Crosby '63
                    "Reisweber trying to circle in front of the net, he does, HE SCORES! that's it! Oswego State has done it!! The Lakers take home the first NCAA title of any kind in school history. It's celebration time in Upstate New York!"
                    Oswego State '09

Comment

Lake Forest College:

Mcauley Banning, Forward, Berkshire
                      Phillippe Boucher, Forward, Kimbal Union
                      Jordan Bruce, Forward, Northwood
                      Dom Dimascia, Defenceman, Hotchkiss
                      Zachary Fadar, Forward, Lake Forest Academy
                      Curran Forgue, Forward, South Kent School
                      David Grannis, Forward, Duluth Marshall High School
                      Tyler Kring, Forward, School
                      Paul Plaisir, Forward, St. Pauls School
                      Rafael Turcotte, Defenceman, Kimbal Union Academy
                      Bobby Barrett, Forward, Lasalle Vipers
                      Jason McAloon, Forward, Wichita Falls
                      Matthew Spica, Forward, Chicago Hitmen
                      Luke Swardenski, Forward, Rochester
                      Last edited by TO THE POINT; 06-09-2011, 03:47 PM.

Comment

How dare you! Regardless of your hockey pedigree, you are evil. Mr. MacDonald is paying to play DIII hockey; he is not a paid pro nor paid Jr player or even a scholarship DI player. Do you think or say this aloud of your kid or player if you heaven forbid coach? Where is the moderator?

Comment

Originally posted by reggiedunlop View Post
                          How dare you! Regardless of your hockey pedigree, you are evil. Mr. MacDonald is paying to play DIII hockey; he is not a paid pro nor paid Jr player or even a scholarship DI player. Do you think or say this aloud of your kid or player if you heaven forbid coach? Where is the moderator?
                          Amen Reg. This is typical of many of the clueless idiots that post here. Many of whom were waterboys on their Little League teams. These guys should be forced to go face to face with these kids that they repeatedly trash. They would never do it they hide behind the anonymity of the internet.

Comment

Originally posted by reggiedunlop View Post
                            Huh?

Comment

Originally posted by Henry View Post
                              Amen Reg. This is typical of many of the clueless idiots that post here. Many of whom were waterboys on their Little League teams. These guys should be forced to go face to face with these kids that they repeatedly trash. They would never do it they hide behind the anonymity of the internet.
                              First of all, I wasn't picking on MacDonald, he's a very good goaltender who will get better over the next two years. Second, I was being fetitious. I don't pass my posts of as facts, they're opinions. My opinion is that Elmira's backup goaltender left his five hole wide open too much and struggled with his glove hand. Just because I make wise comments about it doesn't mean I'm evil.

I'm evil because of other things, but my comments here don't define me as an evil person.

Comment

First of all, I wasn't picking on MacDonald, he's a very good goaltender who will get better over the next two years. Second, I was being fetitious. I don't pass my posts of as facts, they're opinions. My opinion is that Elmira's backup goaltender left his five hole wide open too much and struggled with his glove hand. Just because I make wise comments about it doesn't mean I'm evil.

I'm evil because of other things, but my comments here don't define me as an evil person.
                                To the benefit of the thread, I will end my comments here, read your first post and then your second post and note the tone. As a parent of child who plays D III hockey, your comment though "facetious" was mean-spirited and fails to grasp the concept of the nurturing path from youth hockey to the pinnacle of college hockey, specifically your role as adult. In my humble opinion, those who think as you, who post as you, are evil. From Wikipedia "Evil is the intention or effect of causing harm or destruction, usually specifically from the perception of deliberately violating some moral code. Evil is usually seen as the opposite of good." There are countless definitions, you can judge yourself.

Comment

Working...
                                X