PDA

View Full Version : Ylae*......best team in the country? Not even the best team in the EZAC.

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

cross cheque
02-14-2011, 06:52 PM
Well the polo sweater wearing wannabe college hockey dynasty went from riding the high horse to cleaning the stables as Union takes over the lead of the EZAC.

UML
02-14-2011, 07:00 PM
In my opinion Ylae* is a crap team. But we will see.

cornellgradyalefan
02-14-2011, 07:13 PM
Polo wearing sweater wannabe college hockey dynasty, hmmmm. So let me get this straight. A hockey program is poor for a number of years, hires a new coach, rebuilds the program, aspires to win the National Championship, and all of the jealous wannabe Ivy Leaguers come out of the woodwork to take shots at the team. The Yale players never said they were the best team. They did say that their goal was to win the National Championship. What, pray tell, is wrong with having a lofty goal? Apparently a lot if you don't have a long history of being a winning team, and if you are trying to crash the party of the legacy schools, especially if you are an Ivy League school. I suggest you go to a good therapist and try to figure out why the success of a team that has no bearing on your life or your very existence upsets you so much. I don't know what team you root for, but I assure you that if Yale loses to your team or another team in the NCAA's, I will be down because Yale lost, not upset because your team, or another team won

cross cheque
02-14-2011, 07:23 PM
Polo wearing sweater wannabe college hockey dynasty, hmmmm. So let me get this straight. A hockey program is poor for a number of years, hires a new coach, rebuilds the program, aspires to win the National Championship, and all of the jealous wannabe Ivy Leaguers come out of the woodwork to take shots at the team. The Yale players never said they were the best team. They did say that their goal was to win the National Championship. What, pray tell, is wrong with having a lofty goal? Apparently a lot if you don't have a long history of being a winning team, and if you are trying to crash the party of the legacy schools, especially if you are an Ivy League school. I suggest you go to a good therapist and try to figure out why the success of a team that has no bearing on your life or your very existence upsets you so much. I don't know what team you root for, but I assure you that if Yale loses to your team or another team in the NCAA's, I will be down because Yale lost, not upset because your team, or another team won

It's a response to the ylae* fan threads you dummy, you know the ones saying ylae* was the best team in the country and that they were skating circles around the WCHA. I suggest if this kind of banter upsets you that you go back to reading women's health journal and watching basketball.

GoUNH
02-14-2011, 07:40 PM
Holy sh!* this thread is hilarious

MinnesotaNorthStar
02-14-2011, 07:47 PM
POPCORN!! PEANUTS!! COLD BEER HERE!!

This should be fun.

Biddco
02-14-2011, 08:12 PM
yawn.

LTsatch
02-14-2011, 08:40 PM
Watch out or we will send the girls with the mallets after you.

http://yalepolo.files.wordpress.com/2010/10/76470_827200840725_400487_44957601_1028913_n.jpg

Pump It Up
02-14-2011, 10:07 PM
Good thread.

Siouxfaninseattle
02-14-2011, 10:11 PM

http://yalepolo.files.wordpress.com/2010/10/76470_827200840725_400487_44957601_1028913_n.jpg

8 posts in and we already have a winner! :D

cornellgradyalefan
02-14-2011, 10:16 PM
Hey cross cheque. You are a typical bully. When your arguments are pierced by superior reasoning, you resort to name calling. If that is all you can muster you are the one who should find a new hobby. Also, when you defend your weak argument you should be consistent. If your beef is with the Yale fans, then you shouldn't call out the team, which is what you did when you started this thread. And if you think the fans are the polo sweater wearing group, you should know that many of the regular Yale fans, the ones who supported the team long before they became good again, are people in the New Haven community whose only affiliation with Yale is that they are fans of the hockey team. As far as your banter is concerned, it bothers me not at all. In fact it fascinates me that so many of you jealous wannabes spend so much time tearing Yale and its fans down

huskiesfan1990
02-14-2011, 10:21 PM
Hey cross cheque. You are a typical bully. When your arguments are pierced by superior reasoning, you resort to name calling. If that is all you can muster you are the one who should find a new hobby. Also, when you defend your weak argument you should be consistent. If your beef is with the Yale fans, then you shouldn't call out the team, which is what you did when you started this thread. And if you think the fans are the polo sweater wearing group, you should know that many of the regular Yale fans, the ones who supported the team long before they became good again, are people in the New Haven community whose only affiliation with Yale is that they are fans of the hockey team. As far as your banter is concerned, it bothers me not at all. In fact it fascinates me that so many of you jealous wannabes spend so much time tearing Yale and its fans down

Never thought I'd defend a Sioux fan, but really? Seven national titles versus one NCAA appearance and a conference title or two? Yep, he's a real Yale wannabe. :rolleyes:

RaceBoarder
02-14-2011, 10:22 PM

My dad can beat up your dad....

** Also note that there is no shame in being #27 :)

MinnesotaNorthStar
02-14-2011, 10:31 PM
** Also note that there is no shame in being #27 :)
Nicely done. :D

cornellgradyalefan
02-14-2011, 10:38 PM
So if he has all that hardware to boast of then why is he so bothered by Yale's success? Could it be sour grapes over last year's tournament game?

Dirty
02-14-2011, 10:41 PM
Yes, everyone and everything is jealous of Yale.

huskiesfan1990
So if he has all that hardware to boast of then why is he so bothered by Yale's success? Could it be sour grapes over last year's tournament game?

You must be new around here.

bigblue_dl

I'd be ok with you send 2 out of 3 after me, the third, not so good in the face.

RaceBoarder
02-14-2011, 10:46 PM

C. M. Burns is the most evil dude ever... He is an alumni... That is why everyone hates on $Ylae*

cross cheque
02-14-2011, 10:49 PM
Hey cross cheque. You are a typical bully. When your arguments are pierced by superior reasoning, you resort to name calling.
Haha. You do realize how hypocritical your statement is, by calling me a "typical bully" you are in effect name calling.:rolleyes:. Dolt.

Also, when you defend your weak argument you should be consistent. If your beef is with the Yale fans, then you shouldn't call out the team, which is what you did when you started this thread.

Yale fans called out an entire league and set themselves up for this by starting the "Yale skating circles around the WCHA" thread, hypocrite much?

And if you think the fans are the polo sweater wearing group, you should know that many of the regular Yale fans, the ones who supported the team long before they became good again, are people in the New Haven community whose only affiliation with Yale is that they are fans of the hockey team.

Regular Yale fans? Is there an irregular Yale fan?

As far as your banter is concerned, it bothers me not at all. In fact it fascinates me that so many of you jealous wannabes spend so much time tearing Yale and its fans down

So this is more of your superior reasoning/name calling? What on earth would I be jealous of in regards to Yale's hockey program?! You're all over the place, USCHO fan forum is obviously too rough for a sensitive boy like yourself.