NMU @ BGSU February 18-19

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NMU @ BGSU February 18-19

The Cats are coming of a huge sweep of MSU and are back in 2nd round home ice contention. Well the Falcons were just swept by Notre Dame.
    NMU

Re: NMU @ BGSU February 18-19

Same theory as last week: MUST SWEEP... 6 points goes a long way here...
    It's never too early to start the Pre-game festivities

Go Cats!!! GO BLACKHAWKS!

Cuck the Fubs... Let's Go WHITE SOX!!!

Wildcat Born, Wildcat Bred....

Comment

Bumpity bump bump....

Chatter for the Cats has really died off on the boards this year
      It's never too early to start the Pre-game festivities

Go Cats!!! GO BLACKHAWKS!

Cuck the Fubs... Let's Go WHITE SOX!!!

Wildcat Born, Wildcat Bred....

Comment

It's been in decline the last two/three years, but yes, it is most noticeable this season. I think part of that is the 'Cats really haven't given us much to talk about except of late.

I'll take it though. It's sort of like a defenseman you never really remember. He did his job, didn't screw up, wasn't "visible" on the ice thanks to his solid yet boring style, but still got the job done. This may turn out to be a decent 'Cats team, but we won't really notice it until the season is over and dissect the stats.

And, not saying much sure beats the Hell out of having the trolls around like the two other UP school threads do...
        “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Originally posted by aparch View Post
          And, not saying much sure beats the Hell out of having the trolls around like the two other UP school threads do...
          NMU SUCKS!!! . Happy?
          bueller: Why is the sunset good? Why are boobs good? Why does Positrack work? Why does Ferris lose on the road and play dead at home?

It just happens.

nmupiccdiva: I'm sorry I missed you this weekend! I thought I saw you at the football game, but I didn't want to go up to a complete stranger and ask "are you Monster?" and have it not be you!

leswp1: you need the Monster to fix you

Life is active, find Balance!massage therapy Ann Arbor

Comment

Originally posted by bigmrg74 View Post
            NMU SUCKS!!! . Happy?
            Let's see who's on top come playoff time
            NMU

Comment

Originally posted by aparch View Post
              It's been in decline the last two/three years, but yes, it is most noticeable this season. I think part of that is the 'Cats really haven't given us much to talk about except of late.

I'll take it though. It's sort of like a defenseman you never really remember. He did his job, didn't screw up, wasn't "visible" on the ice thanks to his solid yet boring style, but still got the job done. This may turn out to be a decent 'Cats team, but we won't really notice it until the season is over and dissect the stats.

Amen to that : (

Comment

Working...
              X