UND @ SCSU: The Protesting Series

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UND @ SCSU: The Protesting Series

UND coming off of a sweep against Anchorage, SCSU stunning the world and taking 3 out of 4 points and outscoring tUMD 11-5 in Duluth.

So will there be more people protesting the UND mascot or SCSU's captain?
    tUMD is Jan Brady per Brenthoven. Whew.... thanks for clearing THAT up.

Best USCHO quotes to date:

"UND/DU will realize that their party sucks, because the easterners only want to drink Zima." - BPH

"It is too bad that aaron marvin was a senior so he can't go after the rest of the sioux". - bigblue_dl

"I would rather play the blackhawks than you right now." - dogs2012

Re: UND @ SCSU: The Protesting Series

I want to protest UND, but not for the nickname thing. I want to do it for the amount of mouthbreather fans they have on this site.
    St. Cloud, Minnesota: You could do worse...

It's hard to soar with the eagles when you're surrounded by turkeys.

The 2009 Poser of the Year

Comment

They're a sensitive lot, DL. They're extremely paranoid with our captain. Why the very mention of his name sends them into convulsions! They'll be coming to protest the Vietnam Nam war as well.
      There is Hope . . .

Comment

Originally posted by Dude Love View Post
        I want to protest UND, but not for the nickname thing. I want to do it for the amount of mouthbreather fans they have on this site.
        The above is dripping with irony.
        Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
        Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

UND doesn't have a mascot (wanted to get that in before Dirty did).

They better get out and protest the nickname though 'cause it may be their last chance!

Comment

SIOUX SWEEP!! Friday 3-2 and sat with the black sweaters open the can of whoop *** with a 7-1 beat down!!
            Fighting Sioux Hockey

Waiting the arrival of the ZANE!!!!!

Superman Wears Evan Trupp pj's to bed!!!

Comment

SCSU is wearing their black jerseys this weekend. Might have to go to your plan B. Just didn't want your guys to have to over pack.

Dirty UNDies sweep the lowly Huskies. Can we just give them the 4 points and rest for the Badgers?

Comment

The Huskies still suck, Sioux sweep.

The only reason I am going is because killer is going to take another Sioux player out this weekend and I want to see the bench clearing brawl.
                I am Tommyboy, and I approve this message.

In Bob we Trust!

The Herb Brooks National Hockey Center..... I wonder who originally came up with that.

Comment

Sure didn't take long for a series thread to show up this week.
                  Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                  The above is dripping with irony.
                  sigpicUniversity of North Dakota, 8 time D-I Ice Hockey National Champions!

Comment

I don't care about this weekend because I am never going to get my Hepp/Hextall fight. Also, seeing the Huskies play like they did against the Sioux back in December, I have no hopes for this weekend.
                    Originally posted by Skeeterman
                    Lady Wore Black is a hottie.
                    "I love hockey, it is such a great sport. I love how the outfielders use their baseball bats to hit the ball across the ice field, pass the punter for nothing but net shot from downtown." - Unknown

"No matter what happens in college hockey tournament, the Yankees will not win the World Series this year." - Mr. wore Black

Comment

I don't have high hopes for this weekend either. Sioux sweep.
                      "Today I do what you won't, so tomorrow I can do what you can't." - Unknown

Between autocorrect, touch typing and a lack of desire or time to proofread on the internet, there are likely errors in any text I post. If pointing these out will add to your sense of self worth and validate your life, knock yourself out.

Comment

I am just hoping for two well played games and that Aaron Marvin is not unfairly targeted. He's such a nice young man. Even if UND gets swept, that's OK as long as Aaron Marvin is treated like the true gentleman that he is.
                        Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
                        when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
                        Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Motzko would do well to just not dress him, but he's the captain and therefore the class of SCSU.
                          Last edited by Fan Forum Moderator; 02-17-2011, 11:34 PM. Reason: Offensive Troll Comment Removed
                          Sioux Yeah Yeah

Comment

Originally posted by Sloe Gin View Post
                            Motzko would do well to just not dress him, but he's the captain and therefore the class of SCSU.
                            Killer is coming......I think he should put the cape on and skate around with it on in warm ups. Hey if you go to the game sit behind the bench and maybe he will climb into the stands
                            Last edited by Fan Forum Moderator; 02-17-2011, 11:35 PM. Reason: Post edited to removed reference to deleted post.
                            I am Tommyboy, and I approve this message.

In Bob we Trust!

The Herb Brooks National Hockey Center..... I wonder who originally came up with that.

Comment

I hope David Eddy has sobered up and is able to have a great couple of games. He's such a nice young man.
                              Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
                              when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
                              Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Working...
                              X