Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: UND @ SCSU: The Protesting Series

Originally posted by SCSU Production Man View Post
    Can we confirm they are wearing the blacks?? If so that is a dream come true, I have been asking and begging for them to wear the blacks at home and I can't think of a better game then against those clowns from UND.
    Your irrational hatred towards UND isn't very nice. You should take after the example Aaron Marvin sets and bake cookies instead of letting your anger consume you.
    Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
    when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
    Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Originally posted by Dirty View Post
      Your irrational hatred towards UND isn't very nice. You should take after the example Aaron Marvin sets and bake cookies instead of letting your anger consume you.
      I apologize on behalf of SCSU Production Man's displaced aggression towards your team and fan base Dirty. I hope we can still bake cookies & brownies together and exchange bracelets.

Comment

Originally posted by SCSU Production Man View Post
        Can we confirm they are wearing the blacks?? If so that is a dream come true, I have been asking and begging for them to wear the blacks at home and I can't think of a better game then against those clowns from UND.
        Agreed. Boys in Green, Men in Black.

Noticed the State of Minnesota patch on their shoulders from photographs of their games in Omaha. Have they worn those patches on their black sweaters all year?

Comment

Originally posted by Bronzebacks View Post
          I apologize on behalf of SCSU Production Man's displaced aggression towards your team and fan base Dirty. I hope we can still bake cookies & brownies together and exchange bracelets.
          Cookies, brownies, and friendship bracelets? It's nice to see we are all getting along so well. Maybe we can all have an ice cream social before the games this weekend?
          This is THE State of Hockey. Check your teams roster. I bet there are some Minnesotans on it
          www.twitter.com/johnnyredshoes

Comment

Originally posted by johnnyredshoes View Post
            Cookies, brownies, and friendship bracelets? It's nice to see we are all getting along so well. Maybe we can all have an ice cream social before the games this weekend?
            Go to the social at the Holiday Inn before the game on saturday and they just might have some ice cream!!!
            I am Tommyboy, and I approve this message.

In Bob we Trust!

The Herb Brooks National Hockey Center..... I wonder who originally came up with that.

Comment

If there is going to be a sock hop, I just might show up.
              Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
              when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
              Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Sloe Gin and I usually meet up at the rest stop on high way 10.

Comment

Sioux sweep. I hope Dike Moyle isn't running his pizz flaps for 120 minutes this weekend.

*****http://boinc.berkeley.edu/w/images/thumb/2/2c/Broom_icon.svg/400px-Broom_icon.svg.png******
                  "The man who smiles when something has gone wrong just thought of someone to blame it on." Robert Bloch
                  Discontinued Program:http://s.ecrater.com/stores/70443/48...70e_70443n.jpg
                  The goofs might suck, but Happy swallows.
                  Brooks told me he added something to the effect that, “if you want to go into business, go to Harvard; if you want to be a hockey player, go to North Dakota...”

Comment

Originally posted by Dude Love View Post
                    I want to protest UND, but not for the nickname thing. I want to do it for the amount of mouthbreather fans they have on this site.
                    Says the guy with the "wrestler" name.
                    Last edited by ScottM; 02-14-2011, 05:13 PM.
                    "We in America do not have government by the majority. We have government by the majority who participate." -Thomas Jefferson

"I confess I enjoy democracy immensely. It is incomparably idiotic, and hence incomparably amusing." -H. L. Mencken

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by willythekid View Post
                      If marvin would have manned up and fought instead of skating backwards so he could hide behind the refs this whole thing would have been over with. I am happy that Chay was able to come back and be successful but like most NoDak fans I still have a strong dislike for marvin. March 20, 2010 made me feel a lot better about the whole marvin fiasco...
                      You said turtling. That didn't happen. Lamoreaux would have had his *** handed to him.
                      Originally posted by SJHovey
                      Pretty sure this post, made on January 3, 2016, when UNO was 14-3-1 and #2 in the pairwise, will go down in USCHO lore as The Curse of Tipsy McStagger.
                      Originally posted by Brenthoven
                      We mourn for days after a loss, puff out our chests for a week or more after we win. We brave the cold for tailgates, our friends know not to ask about the game after a tough loss, we laugh, we cry, we BLEED hockey, specifically the maroon'n'gold. Many of us have a tattoo waiting in the wings, WHEN (not IF) the Gophers are champions again.

Comment

Originally posted by cross cheque View Post
                        Sioux sweep. I hope Dike Moyle isn't running his pizz flaps for 120 minutes this weekend.

*****http://boinc.berkeley.edu/w/images/thumb/2/2c/Broom_icon.svg/400px-Broom_icon.svg.png******
                        What do you have against my boy Doyle?
                        "My greatest achievement."
                        Dirty on getting me suspended from USCHO.

I'm not an alcoholic! I'm an independent beer taster for Anheuser Busch.

Happy~Smelling like a warm turd sandwich since 11/15/07.

Comment

Originally posted by darker98 View Post
                          What do you have against my boy Doyle?
                          He is jealous Doyle figured out how to be in college for 12 years.
                          I am Tommyboy, and I approve this message.

In Bob we Trust!

The Herb Brooks National Hockey Center..... I wonder who originally came up with that.

Comment

Originally posted by cross cheque View Post

Of course he will be

SCSU's back and with Genoway and Kristo out, SCSU gets back their pride from the weekend in the Ralph.

Huskies Sweep, you heard it here first.
                            tUMD is Jan Brady per Brenthoven. Whew.... thanks for clearing THAT up.

Best USCHO quotes to date:

"UND/DU will realize that their party sucks, because the easterners only want to drink Zima." - BPH

"It is too bad that aaron marvin was a senior so he can't go after the rest of the sioux". - bigblue_dl

"I would rather play the blackhawks than you right now." - dogs2012

Comment

Originally posted by scsutommyboy View Post
                              LOL, I sh!+ my pants when I first saw him on tv for a huskie game. Once in awhile Midco will show a game like that.
                              "My greatest achievement."
                              Dirty on getting me suspended from USCHO.

I'm not an alcoholic! I'm an independent beer taster for Anheuser Busch.

Happy~Smelling like a warm turd sandwich since 11/15/07.

Comment

Originally posted by scsutommyboy View Post
                                I'm jealous that Moyle has a beak so big he can actually tell you who is on the ice by smell, it's also fun to hear the microphone hit his schnoz when he pulls the mic up too quickly. So besides being the only person uglier than Jay "the missing link" Barriball........nothing against him.
                                "The man who smiles when something has gone wrong just thought of someone to blame it on." Robert Bloch
                                Discontinued Program:http://s.ecrater.com/stores/70443/48...70e_70443n.jpg
                                The goofs might suck, but Happy swallows.
                                Brooks told me he added something to the effect that, “if you want to go into business, go to Harvard; if you want to be a hockey player, go to North Dakota...”

Comment

Working...
                                X