Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: UND @ SCSU: The Protesting Series

Originally posted by scsutommyboy View Post
    Killer is coming......I think he should put the cape on and skate around with it on in warm ups. Hey if you go to the game sit behind the bench and maybe he will climb into the stands
    funny how the guy you call killer turtled to someone who is 6 inches shorter...
    Last edited by Fan Forum Moderator; 02-17-2011, 11:36 PM.

Comment

Eddy requested to take the series off. He wanted to go take some shots with Danny and walk in the snow barefoot.

Comment

Originally posted by willythekid View Post
        funny how the guy you call killer turtled to someone who is 6 inches shorter...
        Who is that someone you are talking about? Certainly not lamoreaux...
        Originally posted by SJHovey
        Pretty sure this post, made on January 3, 2016, when UNO was 14-3-1 and #2 in the pairwise, will go down in USCHO lore as The Curse of Tipsy McStagger.
        Originally posted by Brenthoven
        We mourn for days after a loss, puff out our chests for a week or more after we win. We brave the cold for tailgates, our friends know not to ask about the game after a tough loss, we laugh, we cry, we BLEED hockey, specifically the maroon'n'gold. Many of us have a tattoo waiting in the wings, WHEN (not IF) the Gophers are champions again.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronzebacks View Post
          Eddy requested to take the series off. He wanted to go take some shots with Danny and walk in the snow barefoot.
          What a joyous adventure D&D could have. It's just so heartwarming to see players of opposing teams get along. Maybe they could go on a picnic together and bring cookies that Marvin baked for them. That would be so nice to see.
          Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
          when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
          Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Originally posted by Dirty View Post
            What a joyous adventure D&D could have. It's just so heartwarming to see players of opposing teams get along. Maybe they could go on a picnic together and bring cookies that Marvin baked for them. That would be so nice to see.
            This is a beautiful thing.

Comment

Originally posted by Tipsy McStagger View Post
              Who is that someone you are talking about? Certainly not lamoreaux...
              If marvin would have manned up and fought instead of skating backwards so he could hide behind the refs this whole thing would have been over with. I am happy that Chay was able to come back and be successful but like most NoDak fans I still have a strong dislike for marvin. March 20, 2010 made me feel a lot better about the whole marvin fiasco...

Comment

If marvin would have manned up and fought instead of skating backwards so he could hide behind the refs this whole thing would have been over with. I am happy that Chay was able to come back and be successful but like most NoDak fans I still have a strong dislike for marvin. March 20, 2010 made me feel a lot better about the whole marvin fiasco...
                Willy, the gloves off fight will not happen in college hockey. UND got the final and best shot with the victory over the Huskies in the Final Five Championship game. I especially thought it was great of your team to have Chay receive the trophy. The two programs dislike each other. That doesn't mean respect should be taken out of the game.

Comment

I think Mario and Marvin should exchange friendship bracelets before Friday's game. That would be a very nice touch between two programs who completely respect one another.
                  when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
                  Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Marvin didn't want to end Lamoureaux's career with the beating he would have taken.
                    "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
                    -Gallagher

R.I.P.
                    Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
                    Grandma ~ Jan 2004
                    Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
                    Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

Comment

Originally posted by First Time, Long Time View Post
                      Marvin didn't want to end Lamoureaux's career with the beating he would have taken.
                      That and Marvin is a pacifist. He would never purposely hurt anyone or anything. He's too nice of a boy to ever do that.
                      Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Originally posted by Dirty View Post
                        I think Mario and Marvin should exchange friendship bracelets before Friday's game. That would be a very nice touch between two programs who completely respect one another.
                        Yes, The Huskies will wear two toned puke green and white bracelets and the UNDies will wear two toned cardinal and black. Harmony on ice.

Comment

Yes, The Huskies will wear two toned puke green and white bracelets and the UNDies will wear two toned cardinal and black. Harmony on ice.
                          Green puke? Outside of St. Pattys day where did you ever see that?
                          Life's A Journey, Not A Destination......
                          Steven Tyler

Comment

SCSU is wearing their black jerseys this weekend. Might have to go to your plan B. Just didn't want your guys to have to over pack.

Dirty UNDies sweep the lowly Huskies. Can we just give them the 4 points and rest for the Badgers?
                            Can we confirm they are wearing the blacks?? If so that is a dream come true, I have been asking and begging for them to wear the blacks at home and I can't think of a better game then against those clowns from UND.
                            Living a Lifetime of bleeding RED & BLACK

SIOUX is a GIRLS name....

Comment

Originally posted by Wreckincrew View Post
                              Green puke? Outside of St. Pattys day where did you ever see that?
                              On the dirty UNDies' jerseys of course. It also can occur due to the over consumption of a drink called a Hairy Buffalo regardless of the time of year.
                              Last edited by Bronzebacks; 02-14-2011, 02:11 PM.

Comment

Surprised to find this on the first page. St. Cloud kind of scares me if the decent team shows up.
                                "My greatest achievement."
                                Dirty on getting me suspended from USCHO.

I'm not an alcoholic! I'm an independent beer taster for Anheuser Busch.

Happy~Smelling like a warm turd sandwich since 11/15/07.

Comment

Working...
                                X