Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MN @ WI: Cheese And Paint Thinner And Dead Deer, Oh My!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: MN @ WI: Cheese And Paint Thinner And Dead Deer, Oh My!

Originally posted by 4four4 View Post
    Didn't UMD win the Division 2 fb championship?
    Originally posted by HoosierBBall_GopherHockey View Post
    Yes.
    Twice in fact.
    tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

As an illustration, a 150-pound man would have to drink 22 shots of 80-proof whiskey in two hours to get that drunk, according to an online blood-alcohol calculator
      Pre-game for Becky fans.
      Originally posted by CavalryNate
      Disrespecting the Gophers is like disowning your mother the first time you get a girlfriend.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by RinkPig View Post
        StarTribune Headline from Today - "Man found unconscious in Wis. with 0.559 blood-alcohol level"
        ****ing amateur.....the puzzy can't handle it.
        "Show me a good loser, and I'll show you a loser." Vince Lombardi

"License to kill gophers by the government of the United Nations. Man; free to kill gophers at will. To kill, you must know your enemy, and in this case, my enemy is a varmint....and a varmint will never quit...ever. They're like Viet Cong...Varmint Cong, so you have to fall back on superior intelligence and superior firepower...and that's all she wrote. Au revoir, gopher." Karl Spackler 1980

Comment

Originally posted by RinkPig View Post
          StarTribune Headline from Today - "Man found unconscious in Wis. with 0.559 blood-alcohol level"

I love when we play Becky Badgers...Sconi Fans make it so easy to make fun of them! I bet Chuck Schwatz could beat .559....some of the stuff he writes on his blog...that guy has to be light up 24/7.
          Yep you got me. I am "light up" 24/7. How did you know?

Comment

Originally posted by 4four4 View Post
            Didn't UMD win the Division 2 fb championship?
            For the purpose of this discussion, let's just agree to leave out all division 2 championships.

Comment

Originally posted by Tiggsy View Post
              http://www.startribune.com/local/116227309.html
              What was that about drinking thinner again? Only in WI, correct?

You can't "win" a bickerfest with someone who's so deluded they live in their own little bubble and selectively picks "facts" in an attempt at trolling.

Yes, everyone else is just talking about the games and match-ups.

Comment

Nothing wrong with my sense of humor, you just bore me.
                the state of hockey is good

Comment

Originally posted by HarleyMC View Post
                  Now that's a dumb comment, but at least you're consistent. Please enlighten us on "all" the "top in-state athletes" we've lost to UW.

Ok. Derek Stepan, Ryan McDonagh, Jake Gardiner, Jamie McBain, John Stocco, David Gilraeth, Blake Sorenson, Beau Allen, Jordan Taylor, Jon Leuer, Kamron Taylor, etc, etc. over last 7 years. That's two 1st round and two 2nd round NHL draft picks, 3 All-Big Ten players, and two MN Mr. Basketball's, and Owantanna's Casey Dehn is suppose to be the Badger's next great OT. Granted two or three didn't have Gopher offers what does that tell about how your coaching staff evaluates talent?

And for the those that are poking fun that the Badgers don't have a baseball team, I'll take a wild guess that the UW women's hockey team outdrew the Gopher baseball team in attendance.(even excluding the 10,000 promotion game)

Comment

Originally posted by Gurtholfin View Post
                    I think there might be someone on the hoops team too although his name escapes me, probably no one important, just a reserve or something...

Oh yeah, Jordan Taylor.

He's not all that good though.
                    doh! forgot about him. nice!
                    Everything in its right place, Wisconsin Hockey National Champs!

"but you're not as confused as him are you. it's not your job to be as confused as Nigel". Tap pt 1.

"I think it's ****ing stock. What--? Which part of that is unclear to you? I think it sounds stock to my ears. I mean, do you want me to write it down?" Tap Pt. 2

Who???! So What!!!! Big Deal!!!!

Comment

• Re: MN @ WI: Cheese And Paint Thinner And Dead Deer, Oh My!

This thread sucks.

Comment

Excuse me.

If you will permit a nonvarmint to interrupt this lame thread for just a moment to say how nice it is to have a series for which no outcome is a bad one. Sweep, split, tie . . . when big rodents play little rodents it's all good.

Now, go back to comparing tennis teams.

Comment

Badgers aren't rodents.
                          the state of hockey is good

Comment

Dear (no, not deer, take a cold shower you freaks) Wisconsin,

See my sig line.

Kindly **** yourselves,
                            -dxmnkd316
                            Code:
                            As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                            College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                            BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                            Originally posted by SanTropez
                            May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                            Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                            I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                            Originally posted by Kepler
                            When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                            He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                              *****http://a1.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash2/33456_1530074164868_1025148831_31243486_7179866_n. jpg******
                              Bump.
                              Code:
                              May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                              He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Better dead than red:

*****http://a6.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/46311_10100324366873120_13901339_65464348_4137762_ n.jpg******
                                Code:

Comment

Working...
                                X